🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

----------------------------------------- yep , Whites did pretty good for themselves eh . From what I understand Whites are the smallest minority of minorities in the World . And English being even tinier the Sun never set on the British or White Empire Ace ,
When you have better weapons and carry diseases that inflict genocide on other populations its like being proud of having rabies. I get it though. Youre too weak mentally and physical so what else can you? :laugh:

Pizzaz's problem is that he starts from the premise that brute force is somehow a "good" thing.

It isn't.

As I analogized in 1345, the fact that you CAN steal that kid's lunch doesn't make it a positive thing to do. Rather it shows a profound weakness of character.
---------------------------------------------- and that's your OPINION Pogo . By the way , I lauded the 'brits' , welsh , scots and English and their ability of such a small population from Blighty and their having to travel the SEA in rudimentary boats or ships carrying everything with them . Let me also laud the DUTCH Boers weapons and their dirty underwear and blankets if that's a true account about diseased undies and blankets Pogo . That is all Pogo .

That's just basic MORALS, Pizzazz. Laud the Brits all you like, the fact remains the roamed the earth looking for other people's lands and peoples to exploit, as did France, as did Spain, as did Portugal, and yes the Dutch to a lesser extent, as did the latecomers Germany and Italy which didn't exist while those others were taking other people's lands and so they tried to make up for it in the 1930s. Brits expelled the Acadians, expelled Scots, raped Ireland, enslaved Africans, exterminated Indians, fucked up the middle east, tried to have their way with China --- you go ahead and laud that until the proverbial cows come home but it doesn't change the character of events, now does it.
Get off your horse of self-righteousness and virtue signalling. Any other power would have done the same at the time had they had the ability. Those that didn't were largely landlocked with little maritime ability (Germany), conquering their own hinterands (Russia/US) or small feuding state at the time (Italy).

Stop with the Monday morning moralizing FFS!
You would not be saying this had you come from or descend from those who were colonized. There is no justification to be made for this.

I don't see what the problem is here. The question isn't that Africans did nothing before the White man came along! It is just that they hadn't done anything yet of any real lasting consequence, for themselves or the outside world, and then, it was mainly only a few natural resources they had no hand in developing, and slavery, which they were masters at!
"The question isn't that Africans did nothing before the White man came along!"

Actually that is the question for the world at large. Whites pushed this narrative in order to give themselves a sense of superiority. Not only did they push this narrative, they tried their best to convince the colonized and transplanted Africans of this silliness as well. The problem is the damage that has been done and the knowledge that may be forever lost. Its certainly an interesting study on the weakness of the white race that they suffer so badly from a crippling inferiority complex they had to come up with this lie to make themselves feel better.
----------------------------------------- yep , Whites did pretty good for themselves eh . From what I understand Whites are the smallest minority of minorities in the World . And English being even tinier the Sun never set on the British or White Empire Ace ,
When you have better weapons and carry diseases that inflict genocide on other populations its like being proud of having rabies. I get it though. Youre too weak mentally and physical so what else can you? :laugh:

Pizzaz's problem is that he starts from the premise that brute force is somehow a "good" thing.

It isn't.

As I analogized in 1345, the fact that you CAN steal that kid's lunch doesn't make it a positive thing to do. Rather it shows a profound weakness of character. That is, in fact, why we have laws ---- to contain those among us too weak to contain themselves.

We also have laws to give an equal voice to all:
  • So that the minority have an equal voice to the majority.
  • So that the weak have an equal voice to the strong.
That prevents mob rule of one large group of people having their way like California deciding elections all by itself while smaller states had no voice, as much as it prevents a mob of greedy developers from just taking the home of some old lady and throwing her out into the street because they want to put a mall there.

BS.

It isn't.

As I analogized in 1345, the fact that you CAN steal that kid's lunch doesn't make it a positive thing to do. Rather it shows a profound weakness of character.
---------------------------------------------- and that's your OPINION Pogo . By the way , I lauded the 'brits' , welsh , scots and English and their ability of such a small population from Blighty and their having to travel the SEA in rudimentary boats or ships carrying everything with them . Let me also laud the DUTCH Boers weapons and their dirty underwear and blankets if that's a true account about diseased undies and blankets Pogo . That is all Pogo .

That's just basic MORALS, Pizzazz. Laud the Brits all you like, the fact remains the roamed the earth looking for other people's lands and peoples to exploit, as did France, as did Spain, as did Portugal, and yes the Dutch to a lesser extent, as did the latecomers Germany and Italy which didn't exist while those others were taking other people's lands and so they tried to make up for it in the 1930s. Brits expelled the Acadians, expelled Scots, raped Ireland, enslaved Africans, exterminated Indians, fucked up the middle east, tried to have their way with China --- you go ahead and laud that until the proverbial cows come home but it doesn't change the character of events, now does it.
Get off your horse of self-righteousness and virtue signalling. Any other power would have done the same at the time had they had the ability. Those that didn't were largely landlocked with little maritime ability (Germany), conquering their own hinterands (Russia/US) or small feuding state at the time (Italy).

Here's a klown who wants to take the position "OK I stole that kid's lunch but anybody else would have stolen it too so it's perfectly OK".

Hard to believe some wag thinks he can get away with that crapola logic.
It's neither crap not logic, it's history. And I'm sorry you get bullied at school, but it is not my doing.

You're right. It's not logic.

its called history and it seems that all through HISTORY the tiny in numbers White Race has done excellent for itself IM2 ,

It isn't.

You would not be saying this had you come from or descend from those who were colonized. There is no justification to be made for this.
No, my ancestors were not losers, nor do I feel guilty for that fact. Your efforts are best spend elsewhere. Find a snowflake or perhaps someone else like yourself descended from losers.

It isn't.

No, my ancestors were not losers, nor do I feel guilty for that fact.

So you chose to break new ground huh? Say, you must be the stuff of legend and lore at Thanksgivings.

And they did good as they set up SOME up to be top dog in this world Pogo . --- see the Boers or Africaners today as they build their little piece of heaven in the 's. african' outback in the little Newly built town of ' ORANIA ' . Course , question is , will the ORANIANS Survive Pogo .

Last edited:
You guys are very lucky the Moors came and rescued you from experiencing another stone age. I honestly believe you would have went the way of the neanderthals you were interbreeding with.

Yup. Us white folks is so dumb we took over Africa from all thos super smart doods.
Lol! This is an example of how ignorant you are about history. Africans whipped Alexander the "great", Napoleon and Mussolini. They whipped America in Mogadishu. Africans could have colonized Europe easily during the Dark Ages, but why? Europe did not have anything of worth, while the African continent was loaded. That's why whitey invaded Africa in the first place. And if not for Africa and India, Europe would be nothing but a bunch of Romanias, Ukraines, etc.
Africans sold your ancestors as slaves for baubles and trinkets. You were worth more then than now.

Weird, eh?

Your ignorance of history is apparent. Do stop trying to tell me the saltine version of the slave trade. I know what happened.
Sorry, but I'm not of the 'Al Sharpton School of World History". Doubtless, they gave you a PhD.
Some modern Groundbreaking African Inventions in Technology ( by african people, answersafrica.com).

1. A jacket that detects pneumonia

main-qimg-e35ccc1028090e6a97370b97a33fc12a

Problem : Pneumonia kills 27,000 Ugandan children under the age of five every year. Most of these cases are due to pneumonia being misdiagnosed as malaria.

Solution : Ugandan engineer Brian Turyabagye has designed a biomedical "smart jacket" to quickly and accurately diagnose pneumonia. The Mamaope jacket measures a sick child's temperature and breathing rate. It can diagnose pneumonia three to four times faster than a doctor and eliminates most possibility for human error

2. Majik water system

main-qimg-8d8ad13637a246cba5bdc16528720a90

The Majik water system harvests water from the air and converts it into drinking water using solar technology. Beth Koigi, a 27-year-old project planner from Kenya is the brain behind the Majik water system that uses desiccants such as silica gels to draw water from the air. The gels are then heated up with solar power to release the water.

Picture of Beth Koigi, the inventor of Majik Water:

main-qimg-56c68a69a3fead585b1021712daee2b6

The affordable and clean water is subsequently sold to communities through unmanned ATMs. The device is expected to provide a solution for areas predicted to have a shortage of water by 2025.

3. Sign-IO is a smart glove

main-qimg-88239f7324ac5e25b3f6cd0c21cd254a

Invented by a 25-year-old electronics engineer from Kenya, Sign-IO is a smart glove that converts sign language movements into audio speech. Roy Allela’s invention is to help children with speech and hearing impediments.

According to a report by The Guardian, the gloves have “flex sensors stitched on to each finger. The sensors quantify the bend of the fingers and process the letter being signed. The gloves are paired via Bluetooth to a mobile phone application that Allela also developed, which then vocalises the letters.” Allela’s goal is to place at least two pairs of the award-winning gloves in every special needs school in Kenya.

4. Charging shoes

main-qimg-43c32e2c26a6e69a2ceeac3e60183084

The charging shoe is one of the African inventions that was recently developed by a Kenyan inventor called Anthony Mutua. This technology is applied to charge phones using the power generated by pedestrians. This invention consists of thin crystal chips that are fitted to the sole of the shoe. As a person walks, electricity is generated through the pressure that is exerted on the sole during walking by the person’s weight. The chips carry the current through an extension cable that extends from the shoe to the phone in the pocket and you necessarily do not have to keep walking to generate energy as the shoes can also continue to charge phones after walks by releasing the stored energy after the shoes remain static. In this case, you can afford to walk or run without the wiring system and still be able to generate and store energy to be transferred to your mobile phones at a later time.

5. Cardiopad (A tablet that monitors your heart)

main-qimg-0633d396e19525aa948b9841770dbe35

Another amazing invention of African technology is the cardiopad which was invented by a Cameroonian entrepreneur called Marc Arthur- the very first touch screen medical tablet invented and made in Africa. It is a computer tablet that is used for heart examinations. The gadget allows such examinations as electrocardiograms to be conducted in the rural and inaccessible locations. With the Cardiopad, electrodes are placed on the patient and connected to a module that, in turn, connects to the tablet. When a medical examination is performed on a patient in a remote village, for example, the results are transmitted from the nurse’s tablet to that of the doctor who then interprets them. The gadget is mostly used in areas where very urgent diagnostic tests need to be carried out but are inaccessible. The innovation has allowed many heart patients to get early diagnosis, and this is a luxury as previously they could not get the service not unless they traveled to urban areas. The device is expected to facilitate treatment of patients suffering with heart disease across Africa and most especially Cameroon.

6. CAT scan

Th CAT scan is an unbelievable African invention that is widely used around the world in the medical field. This technology was invented by a South African called Allan Cormack. However, their idea was developed and made commercial in the United Kingdom. The inventor was awarded a Nobel Prize in 1979 for his invention. This technology provided a mathematical technique that was used for scanning. In the CAT scan, the electronic detectors and X-ray source are rotated round the body and in the process, the radiologist gets a sharp map of the cross-section (tissue slices) of the body.

7. Cybertracker

The cybertracker was invented by Lindsay Stevenson in 1996. This African technology is used to track insects, birds and animals by the use of a satellite navigational system. The skilled but illiterate San trackers can store information on different animals on this device. This includes the overall population of a species, their location, the number of males and females, where and how the animals feed and what the animals do to mark their territories. This is one of the most amazing African inventions that found its use in the Animal kingdom.

In essence, CyberTracker is the most efficient method of data collection using GPS. You can use CyberTracker with various handheld devices such as a Smartphone or computer to record any kind of observation made while out in the field. It requires no programming skills, allows you to customize an application for your own data collection needs.

8. Quiet Cellular Antenna Technology

This is one of the most intriguing African inventions and Paul van Jaarsveld and Gordon Mayhew, who are South Africans were the brains behind it. The quiet cellular antennae technology has a square kilometer array plan that reduces noisy cellular emissions from base stations used by cellular companies. This African technology is based on one phased-array principle that blocks radio frequency transmissions along a given direction and also provides an omnidirectional coverage.

The antenna has been tested in other parts of the world and has worked extremely well. Trial measurements have shown that the radio signal frequency levels can be significantly reduced while at the same time maintaining the original GSM coverage. The SKA is projected to be 50 to 100 times more sensitive than any other radio telescope ever built, and an area without much radio emissions is essential for the success of the project.

Yup. Us white folks is so dumb we took over Africa from all thos super smart doods.
Lol! This is an example of how ignorant you are about history. Africans whipped Alexander the "great", Napoleon and Mussolini. They whipped America in Mogadishu. Africans could have colonized Europe easily during the Dark Ages, but why? Europe did not have anything of worth, while the African continent was loaded. That's why whitey invaded Africa in the first place. And if not for Africa and India, Europe would be nothing but a bunch of Romanias, Ukraines, etc.
Africans sold your ancestors as slaves for baubles and trinkets. You were worth more then than now.

Weird, eh?

Your ignorance of history is apparent. Do stop trying to tell me the saltine version of the slave trade. I know what happened.
Sorry, but I'm not of the 'Al Sharpton School of World History". Doubtless, they gave you a PhD.
Some modern Groundbreaking African Inventions in Technology ( by african people, answersafrica.com).

Problem : Pneumonia kills 27,000 Ugandan children under the age of five every year. Most of these cases are due to pneumonia being misdiagnosed as malaria.

Solution : Ugandan engineer Brian Turyabagye has designed a biomedical "smart jacket" to quickly and accurately diagnose pneumonia. The Mamaope jacket measures a sick child's temperature and breathing rate. It can diagnose pneumonia three to four times faster than a doctor and eliminates most possibility for human error

2. Majik water system

The Majik water system harvests water from the air and converts it into drinking water using solar technology. Beth Koigi, a 27-year-old project planner from Kenya is the brain behind the Majik water system that uses desiccants such as silica gels to draw water from the air. The gels are then heated up with solar power to release the water.

The affordable and clean water is subsequently sold to communities through unmanned ATMs. The device is expected to provide a solution for areas predicted to have a shortage of water by 2025.

Invented by a 25-year-old electronics engineer from Kenya, Sign-IO is a smart glove that converts sign language movements into audio speech. Roy Allela’s invention is to help children with speech and hearing impediments.

According to a report by The Guardian, the gloves have “flex sensors stitched on to each finger. The sensors quantify the bend of the fingers and process the letter being signed. The gloves are paired via Bluetooth to a mobile phone application that Allela also developed, which then vocalises the letters.” Allela’s goal is to place at least two pairs of the award-winning gloves in every special needs school in Kenya.

4. Charging shoes

The charging shoe is one of the African inventions that was recently developed by a Kenyan inventor called Anthony Mutua. This technology is applied to charge phones using the power generated by pedestrians. This invention consists of thin crystal chips that are fitted to the sole of the shoe. As a person walks, electricity is generated through the pressure that is exerted on the sole during walking by the person’s weight. The chips carry the current through an extension cable that extends from the shoe to the phone in the pocket and you necessarily do not have to keep walking to generate energy as the shoes can also continue to charge phones after walks by releasing the stored energy after the shoes remain static. In this case, you can afford to walk or run without the wiring system and still be able to generate and store energy to be transferred to your mobile phones at a later time.

Another amazing invention of African technology is the cardiopad which was invented by a Cameroonian entrepreneur called Marc Arthur- the very first touch screen medical tablet invented and made in Africa. It is a computer tablet that is used for heart examinations. The gadget allows such examinations as electrocardiograms to be conducted in the rural and inaccessible locations. With the Cardiopad, electrodes are placed on the patient and connected to a module that, in turn, connects to the tablet. When a medical examination is performed on a patient in a remote village, for example, the results are transmitted from the nurse’s tablet to that of the doctor who then interprets them. The gadget is mostly used in areas where very urgent diagnostic tests need to be carried out but are inaccessible. The innovation has allowed many heart patients to get early diagnosis, and this is a luxury as previously they could not get the service not unless they traveled to urban areas. The device is expected to facilitate treatment of patients suffering with heart disease across Africa and most especially Cameroon.

6. CAT scan

Th CAT scan is an unbelievable African invention that is widely used around the world in the medical field. This technology was invented by a South African called Allan Cormack. However, their idea was developed and made commercial in the United Kingdom. The inventor was awarded a Nobel Prize in 1979 for his invention. This technology provided a mathematical technique that was used for scanning. In the CAT scan, the electronic detectors and X-ray source are rotated round the body and in the process, the radiologist gets a sharp map of the cross-section (tissue slices) of the body.

7. Cybertracker

The cybertracker was invented by Lindsay Stevenson in 1996. This African technology is used to track insects, birds and animals by the use of a satellite navigational system. The skilled but illiterate San trackers can store information on different animals on this device. This includes the overall population of a species, their location, the number of males and females, where and how the animals feed and what the animals do to mark their territories. This is one of the most amazing African inventions that found its use in the Animal kingdom.

In essence, CyberTracker is the most efficient method of data collection using GPS. You can use CyberTracker with various handheld devices such as a Smartphone or computer to record any kind of observation made while out in the field. It requires no programming skills, allows you to customize an application for your own data collection needs.

This is one of the most intriguing African inventions and Paul van Jaarsveld and Gordon Mayhew, who are South Africans were the brains behind it. The quiet cellular antennae technology has a square kilometer array plan that reduces noisy cellular emissions from base stations used by cellular companies. This African technology is based on one phased-array principle that blocks radio frequency transmissions along a given direction and also provides an omnidirectional coverage.

The antenna has been tested in other parts of the world and has worked extremely well. Trial measurements have shown that the radio signal frequency levels can be significantly reduced while at the same time maintaining the original GSM coverage. The SKA is projected to be 50 to 100 times more sensitive than any other radio telescope ever built, and an area without much radio emissions is essential for the success of the project.

I applaud the inventiveness of these people. However, Allan Cormack was white. There is no Marc Arthur. The creator of the cardio pad is Arthur Zang, please give the credit to those who deserve it. Cybertracker, two white people. Cellular antenna tech yup, two white dudes. But the first five are legitimate black engineers and developers who are trying to help their people. They are the antithesis of you. They are productive members of society, and you and your ilk are whiners.

Time for you to grow up.

Weird, eh?

2. Majik water system

4. Charging shoes

6. CAT scan

7. Cybertracker

Weird, eh?

2. Majik water system

4. Charging shoes

6. CAT scan

7. Cybertracker

Paul van Jaarsveld::
upload_2019-11-21_21-38-0.jpeg

We get it. What are the chances that whites, who are probably less than 1 % or sub-Saharan Africa are responsible for half of their inventions?

Go figger.

Last edited:

Weird, eh?

2. Majik water system

4. Charging shoes

6. CAT scan

7. Cybertracker

Weird, eh?

2. Majik water system

4. Charging shoes

6. CAT scan

7. Cybertracker

Paul van Jaarsveld::View attachment 290971

We get it. What are the chances that whites, who are probably less than 1 % or sub-Saharan Africa are responsible for half of their inventions?

Go figger.

Paul essian is your typical non entity. He has done nothing productive, he hasn't the knowledge base to do so. So, because he is a lazy sucker, he blames whitey for his ills. Just like the white assholes who blame blacks for their ills. The fact is there is a group of people, of all colors, who are worthless leeches. They blame everyone else of the other color of skin for their failures, but the result is the same, stupid, lazy assholes whining about whoever and incapable of looking at themselves and realizing they THEY are their own enemy.

Weird, eh?

2. Majik water system

4. Charging shoes

6. CAT scan

7. Cybertracker

Weird, eh?

2. Majik water system

4. Charging shoes

6. CAT scan

7. Cybertracker

Go figger.

Paul essian is your typical non entity. He has done nothing productive, he hasn't the knowledge base to do so. So, because he is a lazy sucker, he blames whitey for his ills. Just like the white assholes who blame blacks for their ills. The fact is there is a group of people, of all colors, who are worthless leeches. They blame everyone else of the other color of skin for their failures, but the result is the same, stupid, lazy assholes whining about whoever and incapable of looking at themselves and realizing they THEY are their own enemy.
Paul is a loser in the same vain as Stacy Abrahams yet worse since losing in his case is congenital yet similar in that white people are clearly the ones to blame.

White privilege is indeed tantamount to black failure rather than the other way around. And yet, black failure is not endemic to the US or even the lands they find themselves sharing with whites. Black failure is indeed evident everywhere. Blacks uniformly form a underclass of any society in which they are found. Additionally, black regions throughout the world are failures where very few wish to remain.

2. Majik water system

4. Charging shoes

6. CAT scan

7. Cybertracker

2. Majik water system

4. Charging shoes

6. CAT scan

7. Cybertracker

Go figger.

Paul is a loser in the same vain as Stacy Abrahams yet worse since losing in his case is congenital yet similar in that white people are clearly the ones to blame.

White privilege is indeed tantamount to black failure rather than the other way around. And yet, black failure is not endemic to the US or even the lands they find themselves sharing with whites. Black failure is indeed evident everywhere. Blacks uniformly form a underclass of any society in which they are found. Additionally, black regions throughout the world are failures where very few wish to remain.

Which is true. However, they have the black leadership to blame for that. They derive their power and wealth by maintaining a poor black underclass. Just imagine if these idiots, like paul, asslips, and im2, were to actually go out and accomplish something. That would be awesome! But no, they sit back on their haunches, swilling booze, and whining about how whitey keeps them down.

Weird, eh?

2. Majik water system

4. Charging shoes

6. CAT scan

7. Cybertracker

I applaud the inventiveness of these people. However, Allan Cormack was white. There is no Marc Arthur. The creator of the cardio pad is Arthur Zang, please give the credit to those who deserve it. Cybertracker, two white people. Cellular antenna tech yup, two white dudes. But the first five are legitimate black engineers and developers who are trying to help their people. They are the antithesis of you. They are productive members of society, and you and your ilk are whiners.

Time for you to grow up.
Yawn! Most of the history you believe is altered. So it's time you grew up and faced the truth. You're an old white man whose entire life has been helped by racism. Essen didn't whine. He instructed.

2. Majik water system

4. Charging shoes

6. CAT scan

7. Cybertracker

2. Majik water system

4. Charging shoes

6. CAT scan

7. Cybertracker

Go figger.

Which is true. However, they have the black leadership to blame for that. They derive their power and wealth by maintaining a poor black underclass. Just imagine if these idiots, like paul, asslips, and im2, were to actually go out and accomplish something. That would be awesome! But no, they sit back on their haunches, swilling booze, and whining about how whitey keeps them down.
The truth is that it is not black leadership that is at the core of the problem, however horrible that may be. The truth is that it goes far deeper than that and instead transcends the dogmatic platitude that there are no differences between peoples.

Even within a species, some adapt more successfully to changing environment. Blacks are ill-suited to the demands of the civilizations of today in which organizational ability and the related intellect are needed to succeed,

If blacks are going to ever succeed, serious thought must be given to address the underlying problems of their failure, however much political correctness must be discounted in order to do so.

2. Majik water system

4. Charging shoes

6. CAT scan

7. Cybertracker

2. Majik water system

4. Charging shoes

6. CAT scan

7. Cybertracker

Go figger.

Black leadership is why we refuse to bow to scum like you. And since you saltines don't want to stop your bullshit, we'll just fight. You're a loser who would have nothing without the government. Just imagine if idiots, like you, meatsweats, tubesteaklicker, and protectnothing, were to actually go out and accomplish something. Like ending white racism. That would be awesome! But no, they sit back on their haunches, swilling booze, and whining about how there is anti white racism.

So look at this folks. There has been nothing but straight retard from several white males here from page one just because I dare mention that blacks actually had civilization and knowledge before whites got there.

Pathetic.

2. Majik water system

4. Charging shoes

6. CAT scan

7. Cybertracker

2. Majik water system

4. Charging shoes

6. CAT scan

7. Cybertracker

Go figger.

The truth is that it is not black leadership that is at the core of the problem, however horrible that may be. The truth is that it goes far deeper than that and instead transcends the dogmatic platitude that there are no differences between peoples.

Even within a species, some adapt more successfully to changing environment. Blacks are ill-suited to the demands of the civilizations of today in which organizational ability and the related intellect are needed to succeed,

If blacks are going to ever succeed, serious thought must be given to address the underlying problems of their failure, however much political correctness must be discounted in order to do so.

Spoken by a white boy in Czechoslovakia.

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.

I know this because I am black. When you white boys talking crazy turn black and live, then we can debate the accuracy of that statement.

Go figger.

Spoken by a white boy in Czechoslovakia.

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.

I know this because I am black. When you white boys talking crazy turn black and live, then we can debate the accuracy of that statement.
There hasn't been a Czechoslovakia in almost 30 years and I will never turn black. I am not Michael Jackson, Rachel Dolezal or Pocahontas and so unable to change my race, nor would I have any inclination to do so even if I could.

Your failure is your own.

Weird, eh?

2. Majik water system

4. Charging shoes

6. CAT scan

7. Cybertracker

Time for you to grow up.
Yawn! Most of the history you believe is altered. So it's time you grew up and faced the truth. You're an old white man whose entire life has been helped by racism. Essen didn't whine. He instructed.

No, it's not. That which you believe is warped by your racism.

Thus you are irrelevant.

Forum List

Back