Another Obamacare provision ruled unconstitutional: Forced contraception/abortion ins

I will take that you backed up all the way and then turned and ran away.

The pill is safe enough to be sold over the counter if the purchaser uses safety and common sense.

On the contrary. Im now convinced you have 0 women in your life if you can not relate to the dangers that are possible when taking the pill.

You're just a troll that wants to argue to find self worth. Back to ignore for you.

Free BC saves EVERYONE money, so this is just a-holes being intolerant of those that don't agree with them. Freedom lovers I'm sure.

Other than the women I'm sleeping with, how does birth control save me money?

You wouldn't know freedom if it bit you in the ass you Marxist assclown.

Last edited:
This is not a first amendment issue. Freedom of religion is an individual right.

Freedom FROM religion is also a right. An employee is not and cannot be bound the the religion of a corporation or corporate officer.

There is no question at all that a public license requires that laws be obeyed. The law is equal access to services.

Guess what? Birth control is both a right and a service.

It's all over but the final court case and fifty or so years of ever decreasing numbers of nutball screaming like stuck pigs.

No, freedom from religion is not a right.

Sure it is.

The Constitution is crystal clear:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof... etc., etc.
Citizens were guaranteed freedom from a federally established religion on day one and any number of SCOTUS decisions have extended it to the state level.

This is not a first amendment issue. Freedom of religion is an individual right.

Freedom FROM religion is also a right. An employee is not and cannot be bound the the religion of a corporation or corporate officer.

There is no question at all that a public license requires that laws be obeyed. The law is equal access to services.

It's all over but the final court case and fifty or so years of ever decreasing numbers of nutball screaming like stuck pigs.

Why would birth control be a 'right'?

Why would it not be a right? If that is your contention, Scorpion, argue it on the evidence.

Why would it not be a right? If that is your contention, Scorpion, argue it on the evidence.
You could argue any arbitrary 'need' as a 'right'.

Food, shelter and clothing are necessities in life.
Why don't we have Congress mandate those items be provided free as well?

It cannot be a right unless you go out and gather the ingredients and make it yourself. Until then it is simply a product that you buy.

Don't be absurd. The pill consists of hormones which can have serious effects on a woman's body. It's the equivalent of getting a steroid injection without a prescription.

Now you are a doctor? Your life story is amazing.

Don't have to be a Dr to exercise common sense and safety precautions.

Then act like a true conservative: you do as you wish and not block others while they exercise their options.

I will take that you backed up all the way and then turned and ran away.

The pill is safe enough to be sold over the counter if the purchaser uses safety and common sense.

On the contrary. Im now convinced you have 0 women in your life if you can not relate to the dangers that are possible when taking the pill.

You're just a troll that wants to argue to find self worth. Back to ignore for you.

You are trolling while looking in the mirror as you write that.

I think the new "Obamacare" should be renamed "Obamadoesn'tcare"!

There is in my opinion too much evidence that his ideas will cost more and do more bad than good.

I help seniors with their medicare supplement insurance needs and since the idea has been proposed my business has been hurt in a big way!

And I suppose you guys would be alright with some one who offered healthcare to their employees denying it because they are in the Christian Science movement?
Is there some religious moral reason for them to deny healthcare to a Christian Science follower?

Is your example anywhere on topic other than you thinking that if you used the word Christian, it would have some kind of validity?

Sure it is.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof... etc., etc.
Citizens were guaranteed freedom from a federally established religion on day one and any number of SCOTUS decisions have extended it to the state level.
That is NOT freedom from religion. That is freedom from a tyrannical government. Why would you suddenly want to avoid a tyrannical government when in all other endeavors of life, you welcome their meddling?

Sure it is.

Where does this stop me from following you around and preaching?

Forum List

Back