Another promise broken

@CNNPolitics
BREAKING: Trump will not pursue further investigations of Hillary Clinton related to her private email server or the Clinton Foundation, Conway says.

Your dreams almost made it to December. #LockHimUp
View attachment 99495

Why would I be butthurt? This is, for once, a sensible move by him. YOU'RE the one who's gotta be butthurt...and it will only get worse.

Much worse.

Jeez, why do I have to explain the simplest of concepts to you people? You are butthurt over the shocking loss, and you are lashing out with stupid shit like that.

This is stupid shit? It was a cornerstone promise of his campaign, i.e. "lock her up."

LMAO, you're fucking retarded.

@CNNPolitics
BREAKING: Trump will not pursue further investigations of Hillary Clinton related to her private email server or the Clinton Foundation, Conway says.

Your dreams almost made it to December. #LockHimUp
View attachment 99495

Why would I be butthurt? This is, for once, a sensible move by him. YOU'RE the one who's gotta be butthurt...and it will only get worse.

Much worse.

Jeez, why do I have to explain the simplest of concepts to you people? You are butthurt over the shocking loss, and you are lashing out with stupid shit like that.

This is stupid shit? It was a cornerstone promise of his campaign, i.e. "lock her up."

LMAO, you're fucking retarded.

Look you simple minded idiot, I'm done with your stupidity after this. You said; "Your dreams almost lasted until December." You are an idiot if you think that prosecuting Hillary was our dream. No go fuck yourself you stupid butthurt moron.

Forum List

Back