Another School Shooting...Shooter Still on the Loose

Wow look at asschaplips already dancing on the dead

Too bad a cop didnt "harrass" him earlier in the day by pulling him over "for no reason" and found the gun. Might have prevented. ...well...nevermind.

Too bad a cop didnt "harrass" him earlier in the day by pulling him over "for no reason" and found the gun. Might have prevented. ...well...nevermind.

We're all aware of how much authoritarians despise that whole Constitution thing.

How else do you propose stopping criminals from rolling around with guns and bad intent? As YOUR other response says...gun free zones dont work.

When criminals are comfortable carrying illegal drugs or guns with bad intent...bad shit happens. When they know theres a good chance they're getting pulled over...fewer of them roll like that. Its simple math and crime PREVENTION.

But...luckily when cops stand down...we'll have wannabe MMA fighters like you to protect us.

He, Kenneth Stancil, is a person of interest in the shooting of an employee in the printing dept there at the college. He had previously been a atudent there. From what I can find about him, if he is one in the same, he had a printing business himself.
They are trying to get an updated picture of him to release.

may his victim rip, and thoughts and prayers for family and colleagues.

Last edited:
Sounds like you want a police state. If they were going to harrass anyone they would have missed this guy. He is white.

Another feral shoots someone while on campus in North Carolina. The shooter is at large.

College on lockdown after at least one shot dead - CNN.com
Funny your silly link won't open. Since you called him feral he must be black.
You must be white if you cant open the link. No the feral is described as a white male since you want to know.
I figured he was white as soon as I saw your thread. You wouldn't have posted it otherwise.

Another feral shoots someone while on campus in North Carolina. The shooter is at large.

You must be white if you cant open the link. No the feral is described as a white male since you want to know.
I figured he was white as soon as I saw your thread. You wouldn't have posted it otherwise.
What tipped you off? "School shooting"?

Something has to be done about these white savages. Is it family or country music...or is it the new..."woe is me, I am white and discriminated against" thing.

Must be a trend ... There was park shooting ... And liquor store parking lot shooting just yesterday.

They will corner this white savage...he will point a gun at the police, and they won't kill him. Meanwhile...the teapers are getting the narrative together that blames black people for the shooting and this rise in white people going on shooting sprees.

What tipped you off? "School shooting"?
I just told you what tipped me off, the fact that YOU posted it. Do I need to add some bass and drums to that for you to understand?

Forum List

Back