Anti-homeschooling bill defeated in California

Home schooling has been used largely as a way for evangelicals, the fakest of 'christians', to be able to teach their kids the world is 6,000 years old rather than 4.5 billion and Jesus rode dinosaurs. Among a list of things that are nonsense.

The more fanatical red states have started voting to have taxpayer money paid to homeschooling parents. Home school if you want but pay for it yourself. Stop asking the public to pad your bank account.

Most home school because of concerns with school environment, dissatisfaction with the school system or curriculum being taught
Don’t want their kids going to school with negroes and homosexuals

No they don't want to be an indoctrinated douche liberal bag

Exactly

Homeschoolers want to prevent their children from learning about the real world
Can’t teach them to hate minorities, non-christians or gays when they are learning otherwise in school
Hell, they may even learn about evolution

Or they'll learn there are other view points and theories....unlike leftist education where it's all about the leftist agenda
Yup

They learn that science is just a liberal plot to upset Jesus

Most home school because of concerns with school environment, dissatisfaction with the school system or curriculum being taught

Exactly

Can’t teach them to hate minorities, non-christians or gays when they are learning otherwise in school

Or they'll learn there are other view points and theories....unlike leftist education where it's all about the leftist agenda
Yup

Gawd you're ignorant. Go bother someone else

Exactly

Yup

Gawd you're ignorant. Go bother someone else
God hates fags

Those kids are homeschooled

Home schooling has been used largely as a way for evangelicals, the fakest of 'christians', to be able to teach their kids the world is 6,000 years old rather than 4.5 billion and Jesus rode dinosaurs. Among a list of things that are nonsense.

The more fanatical red states have started voting to have taxpayer money paid to homeschooling parents. Home school if you want but pay for it yourself. Stop asking the public to pad your bank account.

Exactly

Well when I was in school it seemed peers had a much larger effect on the typical pupal than the teacher did. If ya do not think there are right leaning kids you are not paying attention. I guess I am old style conservative like John Wayne, life has a way of teaching ya by kicking you in the balls. For every wrong thing taught the natural consequences of the world are sending the appropriate message. John used to say things like "Do what you think is best, you will figure out what is right if ya live long enough!" No a man has to teach his kid what is right and wrong and let them go apply it. Ya think John Wayne would have bubble wrapped his kid and tried to hide them from every opposing veiw! I doubt it! Then their is the fact that I have met at school people way left on the spectrum and way right on the spectrum.

PS Here is a little food for thought! No matter how conservative you are some one out there is more conservative than you and to them you are a dirty little lib! On the flip side no matter how l;iberal you are there is some one more liberal than you and to them you are a corporate stooge Repug!

Exactly

Well when I was in school it seemed peers had a much larger effect on the typical pupal than the teacher did. If ya do not think there are right leaning kids you are not paying attention. I guess I am old style conservative like John Wayne, life has a way of teaching ya by kicking you in the balls. For every wrong thing taught the natural consequences of the world are sending the appropriate message. John used to say things like "Do what you think is best, you will figure out what is right if ya live long enough!" No a man has to teach his kid what is right and wrong and let them go apply it. Ya think John Wayne would have bubble wrapped his kid and tried to hide them from every opposing veiw! I doubt it! Then their is the fact that I have met at school people way left on the spectrum and way right on the spectrum.

PS Here is a little food for thought! No matter how conservative you are some one out there is more conservative than you and to them you are a dirty little lib! On the flip side no matter how l;iberal you are there is some one more liberal than you and to them you are a corporate stooge Repug!

Give kids the info and they will figure it out and make their own way...but all sides have to presented for them to do that.

Exactly

Give kids the info and they will figure it out and make their own way...but all sides have to presented for them to do that.

All sides? Or just the sides approved of by the current government?

Exactly

Yup

Says the guy paying a 37.5 cent gas tax.

Exactly

All sides? Or just the sides approved of by the current government?

All sides...hence why homeschooling and private schools are on the rise

Exactly

Homeschooling is a way of isolating your kid from society

You get to control what they learn and don’t learn, what information they have access to, what they watch on TV, who their friends are

Exactly

You get to control what they learn and don’t learn, what information they have access to, what they watch on TV, who their friends are

Yup you are well indoctrinated by the new Jersey union schools

Exactly

It's patently obvious you don't have the first clue what homeschooling is all about and you're embarrassing yourself in the process

Exactly

Yup

Jesus wanted that tax

I learned it in Home school

And that, to you, is a very bad thing, eh?

Exactly

It's patently obvious you don't have the first clue what homeschooling is all about and you're embarrassing yourself in the process
That is exactly what homeschooling is about

Isolation and total control

Exactly

Yup

Jesus wanted that tax

I learned it in Home school

Jesus don't visit New Jersey.

Exactly

That is exactly what homeschooling is about

Isolation and total control

You are saying what the Union school districts are about...indoctrination

Forum List

Back