Anti Semitism sky rocketing

It’s about both !!!

OK your thread was just about antisemitism but it looks like we have, no doubt for different reasons, understood the link between statistics on antisemitism and free speech on Israel.

It doesn't help if you use such extremes, Why would anyone hate Israel? Why would American Jews hate Israel. .....and now you are telling me that American Jews are being violently attacked for their supposed hatred of Israel. Please give me a link.

Why on earth would anyone be commended for hatred?
[/QUOTE]
Non Practicing Ethnic Only Marxist or Far Left & Left Jews have "Issues" with Israel (The Colonial Occupiers ) and will in most cases side with the Folks of Color ( Arabs/ Palestinians) over Israel (The Tiny Jewish State ...

Yet it was your blob who told hate groups to stand-by.
What you call “hate groups” stood by yet your Nan, Maxine, Kamala and AOC told BLM and ANTIFA sheep to burn cities, loot livelihoods, threaten old people who crossed streets, and beat the shit out of drivers who drove down the street.

Most of the attacks on Jews in America come from blacks and or muslims.

The FBI says blacks committ more hate crimes than any other group,

Jews and Asians are easy targets
Funny that blacks never go into the Italian areas

What you call “hate groups” stood by yet your Nan, Maxine, Kamala and AOC told BLM and ANTIFA sheep to burn cities, loot livelihoods, threaten old people who crossed streets, and beat the shit out of drivers who drove down the street.
Meanwhile back in reality...your blob was the only one who told hate groups to stand by. The rise in hate crimes is a direct effect of this empowerment from your blob.

Meanwhile back in reality...your blob was the only one who told hate groups to stand by. The rise in hate crimes is a direct effect of this empowerment from your blob.
Was it those hate groups torching cities, looting stores, intimidating senior citizens and beating the crap out of innocent drivers? How much reality do you need?

Was it those hate groups torching cities, looting stores, intimidating senior citizens and beating the crap out of innocent drivers? How much reality do you need?
It was those guys carrying torches shouting Nazi slogans, running over people, shooting up Wal Marts, killing and injuring cops at the Capitol wanting to Hang the VP. Pretty much business as usual for right wing loons.

I have had candy corn on ignore so long I had totally forgotten about her as all should.
:thankusmile: You took the words right out of my mouth,could not have said it any better myself,actually yes I could cause you made a mistake,candyass is a he not a she,I don’t understand why you all think he is a she.

Forum List

Back