Any history buffs out there? Remember COVID? Where did it go all of a sudden? They followed the science?

Its awesome when I see people wearing masks now. They are letting everyone know they are sheep and VERY LIKELY communists.

They are giving themselves a scarlet letter.

People have been wearing masks all around the world for a variety of reasons for the last 50 years that I know of personally, this is not a new thing to anyone but those that have never left this country.

You liberals who clung to your masks and vaxes, didnt you feel abandoned by your government on Feb 25th, 2022, when the DEMOCRAT PARTY DECIDED COVID WAS OVER?

NO ONE CAN EXPLAIN WHY.

Clearly you know nothing of history. This is pretty much how all pandemics have gone

COVID pretty much followed the same pattern as did the Spanish Flu, which lasted about from 1918 to 1920.

As these viruses mutate they tend to grow weaker and do less damage.

Clearly you know nothing of history.

COVID pretty much followed the same pattern as did the Spanish Flu, which lasted about from 1918 to 1920.

Clearly you know nothing of history.

So two years is the magic number?

The political science.

Isnt it weird that it just went away on Friday, Feb 25th?

How does that happen?

We shut the world down for 2 years…then BOOM. OVER.

WHERE IS FAUCI?

6c73b5db633d522c442777c026794a400f522000a0d0cc29cde15696b1471175_1.jpg

It’s weird that you think anything went away. I still hear about Covid. What hole are you hiding in?
It went away and no one hears about it any more.

I work at a medical supply company and it was imperative ( so we were told ) to wear masks when assembling medical test kits etc.

Till last week. Sudeenly the mask mandate is gone.

Putin did in fact magically end the crises pandemic

Forum List

Back