Any Nikki Haley Fans?

would i vote for haley? no and neither would the majority of other conservative voters. The latest is that just recently she is pushing compromising on Abortion. You don't compromise with evill... but leave it to a woman to continue with that leftist illusion.
You don't compromise with.evil. that's why we jailed over 1000 red hats so far.

All I hear is chatter about Biden, Trump and DeSantis. Am I the only one rooting and supporting Nikki Haley? In case some of you have forgotten she's officially announced her 2024 bid. I want to use this thread to voice your opinions on NH; good or bad. Tell us why you like her, why you don't, and your predictions on how far she'll make it.
Two Bushes were more than plenty....We don't need another one in a skirt.

All I hear is chatter about Biden, Trump and DeSantis. Am I the only one rooting and supporting Nikki Haley? In case some of you have forgotten she's officially announced her 2024 bid. I want to use this thread to voice your opinions on NH; good or bad. Tell us why you like her, why you don't, and your predictions on how far she'll make it.
“Republicans have lost the popular vote in seven out of the last eight presidential elections,” Haley said in her announcement. “That has to change. … It’s time for a new generation of leadership.”

If by some slim chance she were to become president, I'm wondering if the blacks are going to recognize and celebrate the first white female president.

I am now.

Nikki Haley Repeats Call To Raise Retirement Age For Millennials And Gen Zers​

The Republican presidential hopeful said Social Security rules must be changed before the system goes bankrupt.

I'm Generation X. Like I said before I'm ok with raising the retirement age on people younger than me.

I'd rather cut off my own nutsack with a chainsaw than be forced to vote for that POS.
Trump was the answer. Still is. Not her or pole-smoking mac. Done zero in 100 days.
At least we agree none of Trump's challengers are suitable to be POTUS. And Trump will be in jail. The only one left to vote for is Joe.

Some House Republicans are eager to go after Biden over claims of financial misconduct involving his son Hunter, but the Democratic president has not been shown to have done anything wrong.

You work fifty years to retire for ten to twenty, and Nikki, bless her heart, wants to take five to ten of that away.
And consider this. Since Reagan we have been cutting taxes for the rich and corporations. Reagan, Bush and Trump. Now they tell us we are broke and in 10 years we will all probably need to take a 20-30% cut in social security in order to save the program.

Just remember those Reagan, Bush and Trump tax breaks to the rich when they raise your taxes and cut your entitlement programs. Remember.

“Republicans have lost the popular vote in seven out of the last eight presidential elections,” Haley said in her announcement. “That has to change. … It’s time for a new generation of leadership.”
And yet she supports the same Neocon politics that voters have rejected in seven out of the last eight elections.

Forum List

Back