Any of you guys seeing these signs or is it an anomaly?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Some guy posted this on social media. Any of you see such signs around your area? First I've seen one.

demfortrump.jpg

Nope

Looks fake

Yeah it does seem hand made. He was asking for the President to retweet, so I imagine he's looking to get some marketing and 100k followers that would result if he was retweeted, we will see if he gets his wish.

Quite honestly whoever thought of this sort of sign could be on to something. I don't think it would hurt the President as we have seen with the #walkaway campaign or whatever it is.

People are are fleeing the Democrat Party out of sheer humiliation.

Some guy posted this on social media. Any of you see such signs around your area? First I've seen one.

View attachment 202937

It's just another of the big lies that Trump now uses every day. He can't win with policy, so he lies.

ALL THE TIME.

He seems to do average or better with Supreme Court rulings. Got a tax cut passed, which Obama could not do. Broke ISIS, where Obama helped grow it.

:laughing0301:

View attachment 202937

It's just another of the big lies that Trump now uses every day. He can't win with policy, so he lies.

ALL THE TIME.

He seems to do average or better with Supreme Court rulings. Got a tax cut passed, which Obama could not do. Broke ISIS, where Obama helped grow it.

So you support terrorism and dislike the tax cut. Your name Waters?

Isaac thinks Trump is a failure because he wasn't given the Nobel Peace Prize for showing up to work like Barry.

View attachment 202937

ALL THE TIME.

So you support terrorism and dislike the tax cut. Your name Waters?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back