Any opinion on Jill Stein?

Any opinion?

• Total voters
Two is better than one …

old saying..

Let's focus on the 2 candidates shall we? Let's listen to what Trump said yesterday.

Trump, 78, told supporters that if he weren't running for office, he would be on a beach with his 'beautiful' body. 'You have never seen a body so beautiful,' he continued. Delusional?

Then Trump went on to say that his body was 'much better than Sleepy Joe's. Weird.

In August, he claimed 'I am much better looking than her,' Trump said, drawing laughs from the crowd. 'I'm a better looking person than Kamala.'

At his rally on Saturday, he called Harris 'mentally impaired

So Trump lost a debate to a mentally impaired person? Interesting. He was the one who seemed mentally UNprepaired, wouldn't you say? She commanded that stage. Showed you how she can stand up to strong men like Putin.

What is it that Jill Stein will give you that Kamala won't?

Trump also said 'Joe Biden became mentally impaired. Kamala was born that way. She was born that way,' Trump insisted to his supporters.

I think Trump's always been a greedy corrupt criminal even back when he was a Democrat, praised Bill Clinton and said Bush lied us into Iraq. Trump will say anything to get him elected or your money.

Jill Stein is a vastly superior candidate than Kamala in every aspect...

1. integrity
2. patriotism
3. intelligence
4. knowledge of issues

Let's focus on the 2 candidates shall we? Let's listen to what Trump said yesterday.

Trump, 78, told supporters that if he weren't running for office, he would be on a beach with his 'beautiful' body. 'You have never seen a body so beautiful,' he continued. Delusional?

Then Trump went on to say that his body was 'much better than Sleepy Joe's. Weird.

In August, he claimed 'I am much better looking than her,' Trump said, drawing laughs from the crowd. 'I'm a better looking person than Kamala.'

At his rally on Saturday, he called Harris 'mentally impaired

So Trump lost a debate to a mentally impaired person? Interesting. He was the one who seemed mentally UNprepaired, wouldn't you say? She commanded that stage. Showed you how she can stand up to strong men like Putin.

What is it that Jill Stein will give you that Kamala won't?

Trump also said 'Joe Biden became mentally impaired. Kamala was born that way. She was born that way,' Trump insisted to his supporters.

I think Trump's always been a greedy corrupt criminal even back when he was a Democrat, praised Bill Clinton and said Bush lied us into Iraq. Trump will say anything to get him elected or your money.

He also claimed that almost nobody knew what a App was on a phone.

He also claimed that almost nobody knew what a App was on a phone.

Trump's either a liar or he has dementia

Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions​

In written responses under oath, the president said his memory of crucial questions was hazy​

In Trump U. Lawsuit Deposition, Trump Can’t Remember ‘World’s Greatest Memory’ Boast. “Donald Trump claims to have a world-class memory, but it certainly wasn’t on display during his deposition for a lawsuit over Trump University. ‘I don’t remember,’ Trump told lawyers 35 times during his December testimony

In interview transcripts of Trump, his children, and his closest allies like Marjorie Taylor Greene, the phrases “I don’t know,” or “I can’t recall,” were uttered hundreds of times, especially in the House January 6th Select Committee’s interviews investigating the former President’s attempt to overturn the 2020 election.

Trump infamously mistook Carroll for Maples in a photo he was shown, despite having suggested that because Carroll was ‘not my type’ he would have had no interest in her.

Trump Can’t Recall Saying He Has One Of The World’s Best Memories.

‘I don’t remember saying that. As good as my memory is, I don’t remember that, but I have a good memory,’ Trump responded.

he did an hour long sit-down interview with Trump... A few months later, Trump had "no recollection of our lengthy interview,"

Forum List

Back