Anyone Here Live In The South?,Is Your Real Estate Sales Picking Up? It Seems So In Florida As Normal People Are Fleeing The North !!

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
I live in Naples{well was in Sarasota till Corona shut down many businesses} but we seem to be doing OK here, my place is for sale, I averaging a client a week. My realtor says things are picking up here. Hmm, maybe it's because anyone that can escape these "-----holes" are evacuating? running away? leaving ASAP? The west coast of Florida is pretty safe. I wonder if the other southern/lower west states are also seeing this/agents getting calls from the north. Any of you guys live in Florida/Arizona/Nevada/South East USA? you think the Yankees are moving/planning to move in before all hell breaks loose where ever they are living?

as much as I want to sell my place,,the work isnt done yet! its like an eternity of projects that need to be done to show the place,,,well at least I got the new front door in,,,that took 3 months to get here!

I live in Naples{well was in Sarasota till Corona shut down many businesses} but we seem to be doing OK here, my place is for sale, I averaging a client a week. My realtor says things are picking up here. Hmm, maybe it's because anyone that can escape these "-----holes" are evacuating? running away? leaving ASAP? The west coast of Florida is pretty safe. I wonder if the other southern/lower west states are also seeing this/agents getting calls from the north. Any of you guys live in Florida/Arizona/Nevada/South East USA? you think the Yankees are moving/planning to move in before all hell breaks loose where ever they are living?

I visit Cocoa Beach, Florida for one month a year (March). I used to go to Indian Shores for month.
West or east side, it doesn’t seem to matter, the entire state is still Floriduh.
Count me out to ever moving to the Southeastern portion of the US, home of the dumbest people I have ever met.

I visit Cocoa Beach, Florida for one month a year (March). I used to go to Indian Shores for month.
West or east side, it doesn’t seem to matter, the entire state is still Floriduh.
Count me out to ever moving to the Southeastern portion of the US, home of the dumbest people I have ever met.
omg,,yah,,,the southeast of florida? lots of dumb people there! and they vote for any dummy running as a democrat!

omg,,yah,,,the southeast of florida? lots of dumb people there! and they vote for any dummy running as a democrat!
Thanks for making my point about Floriduh in general. Your reading comprehension needs a lot of work

for some reason many older people want to move to Florida or fantasize about it.
population figures
age group 65 - 69 1960 224,162 and in 2020 4,465,169

my parents talked about moving to Florida 20 years ago. Usually the snow birds wanting to leave the cold for a warmer climate. Georgia, Alabama, and the other southern states does not seem to draw them as Florida. Texas well it is a dry heat except near gulf. Maybe it the cowboy thing.

Florida has turned into meth white trash capital of the world. Liberals have ruined the state. The hammer needs to fall and trash cleared out.

I've been seriously thinking of leaving CA and moving to Tennessee...I have friends there...

Forum List

Back