Anyone here tired of "too much winning" yet?

I guess the answer is no:

The Trump folks keep winning and continue to like it.
Trump passing healthcare is easy
Trump talking to the boyscouts
Trump telling the military no more transgenders
Trump on Sessions

Is he tired of how many wins he's had this week ;)
/----/ "Trump passing healthcare is easy" ---- The swamp needs more draining to get rid of Libs Corrupt Career Politicians.

Trump got sidetracked from draining the swamp. He seems to be having too much fun making mud pies.
/----/ We know how you cherish your self service political hacks.
View attachment 140961

Great move
When a RWNJ can't think of anything of substance to say, throw in an unrelated dumb picture.
good job.

Trump on Sessions

/----/ "Trump passing healthcare is easy" ---- The swamp needs more draining to get rid of Libs Corrupt Career Politicians.

Trump got sidetracked from draining the swamp. He seems to be having too much fun making mud pies.
View attachment 140961

Great move
When a RWNJ can't think of anything of substance to say, throw in an unrelated dumb picture.
good job.
/----/ I have plenty to say about your career corrupt politicians that you defend so mightily. and since you like my pictures so much here's another one for you:
change the rules.jpg

Trump on Sessions

View attachment 140961

Great move
good job.
/----/ I have plenty to say about your career corrupt politicians that you defend so mightily. and since you like my pictures so much here's another one for you:
View attachment 140970

I know you have plenty to say, and I'm hoping that some day some of it will make sense.

View attachment 140961

Great move
good job.
View attachment 140970

I know you have plenty to say, and I'm hoping that some day some of it will make sense.
/-=---/ Waiting for you to defend your corrupt career politicians. You can defend them right?

View attachment 140961

Great move
good job.
View attachment 140970

/-=---/ Waiting for you to defend your corrupt career politicians. You can defend them right?

I have never defended a corrupt politician from either party if I knew they were corrupt. If you have credible info showing corruption from any I support, I no longer support them.

Trump on Sessions

How would all of you professional victims even know what winning looks like?

Not tired of winning yet...

And Nat, given that you keep loosing... loosing your shit. At best we could consider it projection coming from you.

Economy blistering along at record levels, Illegal Immigration cut in half? Yeah, i'm good. Go Trump! :thup:

So....much....winning
The United States will waive environmental rules so extra barriers can be built to bar illegal immigrants from crossing the border with Mexico near San Diego, the Department of Homeland Security said on Tuesday.

The projects, on about 15 miles (24 km) of the frontier extending east from the Pacific Ocean, are part of President Donald Trump's planned wall between the United States and Mexico.
Securing the borders, restoring constitutional government, preserving liberty, being fiscally responsible....hot damn it is great to be an American again!

U.S. eases environment laws for Mexico border wall near San Diego

Forum List

Back