Anyone know why Obama gave the Chinese 3.7 million dollars for germ warfare?

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Seriously folks this is no different than giving Russia 3.7 million dollars to make better nuclear torpedoes

This is treason and Obama should be hung

I got rope if needed

Do you have a link for this claim?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yes I can provide lots of links, but the real question is where have you been that you did not hear this?

I am never wrong, it pisses a lot of people off

Yes I can provide lots of links, but the real question is where have you been that you did not hear this?

It isn’t for germ warfare. It is a multilateral study funded by NIH.

It isn’t for germ warfare.
Take a good look around and you will see the effects of germ warfare. Every jet that flew in from China before the travel ban could have been sprayed with coronavirus turning the people into germ warfare spreaders. The CIA found out and advised Trump. See the germ warfare weapon can be natural as well as manmade, as long as it works

This one by the way is working, for the slant eyes

Last edited:
NIH and NIAID have given millions for research there for years.
That's corruption and irresponsible spending to the highest degree possible. Every President between Kennedy and Trump were assholes willing to sell America out like that.

It was their payment the Hussein and DNC owed the Chinese for helping them get elected.

Take a good look around and you will see the effects of germ warfare. Every jet that flew in from China before the travel ban could have been sprayed with coronavirus turning the people into germ warfare spreaders. The CIA found out and advised Trump. See the germ warfare weapon can be natural as well as manmade, as long as it works

There is no evidence to support that And it’s a particularly stupid claim since it’s tanking tbe Chinese economy as well.

Aside from that, the money (which Obama had no influence over) was to study corona virus since two recent outbreaks, SARS and MERS involved corona virus that stated in bats. There is nothing sinister about it.

• Thanks

It was their payment the Hussein and DNC owed the Chinese for helping them get elected.
God...you nuts have absolutely no relation
ship with reality.

• Thanks

ship with reality.
No, you don’t. The Chinese have been caught red-handed many times helping Dems get elected. Biden’s boy made most his money from China, not Ukraine.

ship with reality.
No, you don’t. The Chinese have been caught red-handed many times helping Dems get elected. Biden’s boy made most his money from China, not Ukraine.

A lot of people made money from China. Including the Trumps.

There is no evidence to support that And it’s a particularly stupid claim since it’s tanking tbe Chinese economy as well.

Aside from that, the money (which Obama had no influence over) was to study corona virus since two recent outbreaks, SARS and MERS involved corona virus that stated in bats. There is nothing sinister about it.
The chinese economy is not like ours though as only the government benefits from a better economy, here we benefit as well and our standard of living and personal freedoms have NEVER been this poor. Even in ww2 the USA was 100 percent unaffected at home

ship with reality.

A lot of people made money from China. Including the Trumps.
LOL Bidens kid made 1.5 billion from China

Maybe cause he a cock suking nig fag and gonna hang soon if he hasn't already
Cool

ship with reality.
Did china give biden 1.5 billion dollars

In all reality

Yes

next

ship with reality.
Did china give biden 1.5 billion dollars

In all reality

Yes

next
Link.

Forum List

Back