Anyone watching Biden's presser??

I just put it on my pc at work...all I need was two minutes of watching...watching him follow his script that was obviously telling him who to allow a question next. But listening to him?

BUMBLING IDIOT! In a word...can't believe this is the President of the United States...WOW:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Trump was a smooth operator and a good speaker unless he was reading from the prompter. He could bullshit his way through any press conference until he walked out due to a question he didn't like. He was the consummate con-man and literally lied about most topics. He called "fake" any question that challenged him and those he didn't like. He "knows more than the Generals, knows more about technology than anybody, Mexico is going to pay for the wall", etc. You all have fallen for the con.
Election fraud? His lawyer has said that 'no one in their right mind would believe that the election was fraudulent.' Trump spent his days whining and is still meowing about the election to keep his followers in his hip pocket.
Still harping on the Mexico will pay for the wall. Maybe not the wall but Trump got the to stop the caravans at their border. Using their military and resources to enforce it. So Mexico did help slow down illegal immigration. Trump fulfilled most of his campaign promises. Alot more than Obama.
No. Trump's promises were fraught with unintended consequences. Immigrants were piled up on the other side and living in squalor with rape, crime, disease, trafficking in people and drugs into the US. Biden is letting in the children, and that is ok with me. Trump's way is the chaotic way and it usually explodes in our face.
Oh quit looking at cnn. No the caravans were stopped at mexico's border during Trump's term. The caravans started back in November after they knew Biden would be president. They even are supporting Biden t shirts.

No. Trump's promises were fraught with unintended consequences. Immigrants were piled up on the other side and living in squalor with rape, crime, disease, trafficking in people and drugs into the US. Biden is letting in the children, and that is ok with me. Trump's way is the chaotic way and it usually explodes in our face.

Lie much?

That guy thinks that Biden was serious? They are either grasping at straws to justify their position or they leave their sense of humor at the local pub.

Quid Pro is a senile old cocksucker who spent 47 years taking bribes and never doing a fucking thing for America.

Normally I have compassion for those suffering dementia, but fuck Xi's man Biden.

He cut thousands of good paying jobs. He is busing thousand of illegals all across America. Energy prices are rising, which effects how much we pay for everything. He is fixing to raise taxes highest since 1993. No Biden cares less for the working class.

He didn't cut "thousands of good paying jobs", he stopped construction of a pipeline. And for all the right reasons. Canada can ship their dirty crude elsewhere if they want to keep digging it out of the ground, and tar sands oil is the most destructive to the environment, because it actually has to go through the refinement process twice. Those workers on that pipeline can find work elsewhere, there are plenty of opportunities. He is not busy "busing illegals all across America", no illegals are being granted citizenship or entry, he has not changed anything from the Trump era. Yet. But he needs to, as Trump fixed nothing, he just barked about building a wall. Didn't fix a single thing.

Guess who Biden wants to raise taxes on? Only those making over $400,000 a year, and the increases will be graduated, with the biggest increases on the biggest incomes. The only thing Trump accomplished in 4 years was getting tax breaks for the richest Americans.

You don't know any of this because they don't report this on Fox News or Newsmax.

What were the straight answers about what they're doing?
I heard quite a lot. If you didn't see it, I'm sure it will be on youtube soon.

James recorded it.

So, you have no answer? Is that because they aren't doing anything or because what they're doing is wrong and you don't want to talk about it?
I already watched it once. As much as I like you, I'm not going to watch it again and take notes to give you a book report. If James recorded it, watch it!

I like you too, OldLady. But if someone's trying to load me up with horseshit, I'm not gonna stand still and allow myself to be horseshitted.

You said he had straight answers about what they're doing and I asked you what they were. You shouldn't have to re-watch it or take notes if that were true.
He talked on it a long time, deanna. If you asked me something specific, I would probably remember. But I'm not doing your homework. Have a beer (or 4) and watch it.

Out getting my virus shot & other business, so only heard bits & pieces in car. will wait till can read the whole transcript. Am sure much of it was (as always) political party pumping. But did like the upbeat positive tone. got so very tired of the angry posture from Trump.

Joe got a tough question! I didn't hear this one

Yes but everyone was so polite! No one was shouting over Joe, with a combative, argumentative tone. They were all so grateful just to SEE the president, alive, well, and in the same room with them.
Conservative reporters (reporters who actually do their job) are always tough but civil.

You'll never hear Jim Acosta have a temper tantrum with Biden. I've never seen such disrespect as the left displayed towards President Trump.
Trump has no respect for anybody and got what he deserved. He insulted reporters whose questions he didn't like.
Oh my, you mean the reporters only asked gotcha questions? Or the ones that reported negatively 99.9% of the time? Maybe when the cnn reporter Costa assaulted the poor girl holding the microphone? Trump treated them alot better than I would've.
No, the reporters were asking questions that demanded honest answers, rather than Trump's usual nonsense. The reporters reported 99.9% accurately and Trump lied 99.9% of the time. Costa was wrong and you eat that one for lunch, yes?
How about Trump's insults to female reporters at times. Is that ok with you?

He didn't cut "thousands of good paying jobs", he stopped construction of a pipeline. And for all the right reasons. Canada can ship their dirty crude elsewhere if they want to keep digging it out of the ground, and tar sands oil is the most destructive to the environment, because it actually has to go through the refinement process twice. Those workers on that pipeline can find work elsewhere, there are plenty of opportunities. He is not busy "busing illegals all across America", no illegals are being granted citizenship or entry, he has not changed anything from the Trump era. Yet. But he needs to, as Trump fixed nothing, he just barked about building a wall. Didn't fix a single thing.

Guess who Biden wants to raise taxes on? Only those making over $400,000 a year, and the increases will be graduated, with the biggest increases on the biggest incomes. The only thing Trump accomplished in 4 years was getting tax breaks for the richest Americans.

You don't know any of this because they don't report this on Fox News or Newsmax.

1616706813140.png

Yes but everyone was so polite! No one was shouting over Joe, with a combative, argumentative tone. They were all so grateful just to SEE the president, alive, well, and in the same room with them.
Conservative reporters (reporters who actually do their job) are always tough but civil.

You'll never hear Jim Acosta have a temper tantrum with Biden. I've never seen such disrespect as the left displayed towards President Trump.
Trump has no respect for anybody and got what he deserved. He insulted reporters whose questions he didn't like.
Oh my, you mean the reporters only asked gotcha questions? Or the ones that reported negatively 99.9% of the time? Maybe when the cnn reporter Costa assaulted the poor girl holding the microphone? Trump treated them alot better than I would've.
No, the reporters were asking questions that demanded honest answers, rather than Trump's usual nonsense. The reporters reported 99.9% accurately and Trump lied 99.9% of the time. Costa was wrong and you eat that one for lunch, yes?

Biden was not interrupted one time. Complete BS.

View attachment 472254

That's the best ya got? Ya got nothing. Not surprising, meme boy.

He cut thousands of good paying jobs. He is busing thousand of illegals all across America. Energy prices are rising, which effects how much we pay for everything. He is fixing to raise taxes highest since 1993. No Biden cares less for the working class.

You are a fool. Explain to me about Trump removing SALT deductions and the impact on rich people from blue states.

I just put it on my pc at work...all I need was two minutes of watching...watching him follow his script that was obviously telling him who to allow a question next. But listening to him?

BUMBLING IDIOT! In a word...can't believe this is the President of the United States...WOW:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Trump was a smooth operator and a good speaker unless he was reading from the prompter. He could bullshit his way through any press conference until he walked out due to a question he didn't like. He was the consummate con-man and literally lied about most topics. He called "fake" any question that challenged him and those he didn't like. He "knows more than the Generals, knows more about technology than anybody, Mexico is going to pay for the wall", etc. You all have fallen for the con.
Election fraud? His lawyer has said that 'no one in their right mind would believe that the election was fraudulent.' Trump spent his days whining and is still meowing about the election to keep his followers in his hip pocket.
Still harping on the Mexico will pay for the wall. Maybe not the wall but Trump got the to stop the caravans at their border. Using their military and resources to enforce it. So Mexico did help slow down illegal immigration. Trump fulfilled most of his campaign promises. Alot more than Obama.
Oh quit looking at cnn. No the caravans were stopped at mexico's border during Trump's term. The caravans started back in November after they knew Biden would be president. They even are supporting Biden t shirts.
I will quit looking at CNN and you quit looking at Fox news so that you can garner some truth. Hannity, Tuckee, and Lewie? The 3 stooges. I don't spend my time with CNN. I know how to research without watching tv. You?

Only one follow-up question asked the whole press conference by Christine Welker and El Presidente didn't know the answer! :auiqs.jpg:
Yet, you are jubilant! What a mushroom.....

Forum List

Back