Anyone watching Biden's presser??

That guy thinks that Biden was serious? They are either grasping at straws to justify their position or they leave their sense of humor at the local pub.

I heard it bob. That's what he said. considering other things he's said, it is natural to wonder if he knows what he is saying.

But i get it. How great it is for you guys to have a 'real' president now. To have your gas prices go up?? To have a president who puts americans last as he puts illegalsFIRST. How nice to have a real president. To have China talk down to us now. They didn't do that to President Trump. To have NoKo Kim Jong Un's sister tell Biden to watch his step and 'don't Blink'. A woman threatening the senile president of the US. oh yeah. A REAL president. The whole world sees a man who is not capable of filling the post and a former knee pad ho as vice president who couldn't even get 4% support in the primary FROM DEMOCRATS.

awesome.

So what is it, you lying fuck. Are we 85th in infrastructure or 13th. According to the world economic forum it is 13th. Biden is a fucking joke. Most of America's water comes through lead pipes? My ass, that is in the democrat run cities of Chicago and Detroit. The dems have known about it since before Obummer's administration. Fuck Biden AND every democrat.

Does anyone really believe we are 85th in infrastructure??? Even the supporters of Biden and dyed in the wool Democrats? Where and how did that number come from?
The problem is not the ranking. Making country to build useless infrastructure is one of the CCP's weapons, so we better watch next week's press conf.

I just put it on my pc at work...all I need was two minutes of watching...watching him follow his script that was obviously telling him who to allow a question next. But listening to him?

BUMBLING IDIOT! In a word...can't believe this is the President of the United States...WOW:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Trump was a smooth operator and a good speaker unless he was reading from the prompter. He could bullshit his way through any press conference until he walked out due to a question he didn't like. He was the consummate con-man and literally lied about most topics. He called "fake" any question that challenged him and those he didn't like. He "knows more than the Generals, knows more about technology than anybody, Mexico is going to pay for the wall", etc. You all have fallen for the con.
Election fraud? His lawyer has said that 'no one in their right mind would believe that the election was fraudulent.' Trump spent his days whining and is still meowing about the election to keep his followers in his hip pocket.
Still harping on the Mexico will pay for the wall. Maybe not the wall but Trump got the to stop the caravans at their border. Using their military and resources to enforce it. So Mexico did help slow down illegal immigration. Trump fulfilled most of his campaign promises. Alot more than Obama.
The Mexican wall comment was used as an example of Trump's idiocy.

Trump also made Obama look like the scholar that he is.

oh yeah. in what way. The community organizer, the choom gang member, who never had a real job a day of his life. scholar indeed. lOL

I just put it on my pc at work...all I need was two minutes of watching...watching him follow his script that was obviously telling him who to allow a question next. But listening to him?

BUMBLING IDIOT! In a word...can't believe this is the President of the United States...WOW:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Trump was a smooth operator and a good speaker unless he was reading from the prompter. He could bullshit his way through any press conference until he walked out due to a question he didn't like. He was the consummate con-man and literally lied about most topics. He called "fake" any question that challenged him and those he didn't like. He "knows more than the Generals, knows more about technology than anybody, Mexico is going to pay for the wall", etc. You all have fallen for the con.
Election fraud? His lawyer has said that 'no one in their right mind would believe that the election was fraudulent.' Trump spent his days whining and is still meowing about the election to keep his followers in his hip pocket.
Still harping on the Mexico will pay for the wall. Maybe not the wall but Trump got the to stop the caravans at their border. Using their military and resources to enforce it. So Mexico did help slow down illegal immigration. Trump fulfilled most of his campaign promises. Alot more than Obama.
The Mexican wall comment was used as an example of Trump's idiocy.

He cut thousands of good paying jobs. He is busing thousand of illegals all across America. Energy prices are rising, which effects how much we pay for everything. He is fixing to raise taxes highest since 1993. No Biden cares less for the working class.

He didn't cut "thousands of good paying jobs", he stopped construction of a pipeline. And for all the right reasons. Canada can ship their dirty crude elsewhere if they want to keep digging it out of the ground, and tar sands oil is the most destructive to the environment, because it actually has to go through the refinement process twice. Those workers on that pipeline can find work elsewhere, there are plenty of opportunities. He is not busy "busing illegals all across America", no illegals are being granted citizenship or entry, he has not changed anything from the Trump era. Yet. But he needs to, as Trump fixed nothing, he just barked about building a wall. Didn't fix a single thing.

Guess who Biden wants to raise taxes on? Only those making over $400,000 a year, and the increases will be graduated, with the biggest increases on the biggest incomes. The only thing Trump accomplished in 4 years was getting tax breaks for the richest Americans.

You don't know any of this because they don't report this on Fox News or Newsmax.
We didn't have a border crisis, the price of gas is up, and it wasn't just the pipeline workers that got the ax, so did the towns around where they worked. Oh and another thing the pipeline is carbon neutral, but trucking it down to the same spot is equivalent to putting a million new cars on the road.

That guy thinks that Biden was serious? They are either grasping at straws to justify their position or they leave their sense of humor at the local pub.

I heard it bob. That's what he said. considering other things he's said, it is natural to wonder if he knows what he is saying.

But i get it. How great it is for you guys to have a 'real' president now. To have your gas prices go up?? To have a president who puts americans last as he puts illegalsFIRST. How nice to have a real president. To have China talk down to us now. They didn't do that to President Trump. To have NoKo Kim Jong Un's sister tell Biden to watch his step and 'don't Blink'. A woman threatening the senile president of the US. oh yeah. A REAL president. The whole world sees a man who is not capable of filling the post and a former knee pad ho as vice president who couldn't even get 4% support in the primary FROM DEMOCRATS.

awesome.
Come back to earth when you get a chance because your analysis is full of
misinformation.

So what is it, you lying fuck. Are we 85th in infrastructure or 13th. According to the world economic forum it is 13th. Biden is a fucking joke. Most of America's water comes through lead pipes? My ass, that is in the democrat run cities of Chicago and Detroit. The dems have known about it since before Obummer's administration. Fuck Biden AND every democrat.

Does anyone really believe we are 85th in infrastructure??? Even the supporters of Biden and dyed in the wool Democrats? Where and how did that number come from?
The problem is not the ranking. Making country to build useless infrastructure is one of the CCP's weapons, so we better watch next week's press conf.
I wonder if Biden will have us building new cities in the desert that no one will occupy

At 2:19pm, a reporter asked him about gun control....AND BIDEN ANSWERED BY TALKING ABOUT INFRASTRUCTURE.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?
I'd say that was a telling moment that could go two ways: 1. He forgot the question and even the subject of the question when he jumped immediately into infrastructure, or 2. he intentionally dodged a bullet with a non-answer (avoidance). I'm going with the latter choice but both are valid choices unfortunately.

misinformation.

and i notice you haven't backed up one of your claims. Where are those good things in that relief bill you mentioned?? You must have a copy in your possession right? Did you answer the question about your rising gasoline prices from your real president. The guy that says the border surge if from people who think he's a nice guy?? The guy who had to have preplanned questions and answers right in front of him and got lost repeatedly? Where Am I, where am I, Where am I. LOLOL real president.

Lots of other stuff in the bill to help people get on their feet.

yeah...for freakin' illegals and jail birds. but you go ahead and post those other good things the american people are gonna get. I'll wait for you.
What's in Joe Biden's $1.9T American Rescue Plan Stimulus?
nymag.com › whats-in-joe-bidens-stimulus-package-plan

Mar 11, 2021 — Joe Biden's $1.9 trillion stimulus package plan, a proposal known as the ... which includes $1 trillion in direct aid to individuals, $440 billion in ...

It was supposed to be for covid relief.
Why do blue states and cities get 350 billion in aide?

Billions to bail out union pension Funds. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:

Talk about quid pro quo.
Do some research. Quid pro quo? Nah. Just a new expression for you, but false.

WYF are you attempting to say?

He cut thousands of good paying jobs. He is busing thousand of illegals all across America. Energy prices are rising, which effects how much we pay for everything. He is fixing to raise taxes highest since 1993. No Biden cares less for the working class.

He didn't cut "thousands of good paying jobs", he stopped construction of a pipeline. And for all the right reasons. Canada can ship their dirty crude elsewhere if they want to keep digging it out of the ground, and tar sands oil is the most destructive to the environment, because it actually has to go through the refinement process twice. Those workers on that pipeline can find work elsewhere, there are plenty of opportunities. He is not busy "busing illegals all across America", no illegals are being granted citizenship or entry, he has not changed anything from the Trump era. Yet. But he needs to, as Trump fixed nothing, he just barked about building a wall. Didn't fix a single thing.

Guess who Biden wants to raise taxes on? Only those making over $400,000 a year, and the increases will be graduated, with the biggest increases on the biggest incomes. The only thing Trump accomplished in 4 years was getting tax breaks for the richest Americans.

You don't know any of this because they don't report this on Fox News or Newsmax.
We didn't have a border crisis, the price of gas is up, and it wasn't just the pipeline workers that got the ax, so did the towns around where they worked. Oh and another thing the pipeline is carbon neutral, but trucking it down to the same spot is equivalent to putting a million new cars on the road.
We certainly did have a border crisis and Trump did a good job of covering it up.
The pipeline workers were there temporarily. You don't build something just to find jobs for people. Gas price rises are a product of the Saudis. Do some research.
Watching Fox News is not research as it is an arm of Trump.

Lots of other stuff in the bill to help people get on their feet.

yeah...for freakin' illegals and jail birds. but you go ahead and post those other good things the american people are gonna get. I'll wait for you.
What's in Joe Biden's $1.9T American Rescue Plan Stimulus?
nymag.com › whats-in-joe-bidens-stimulus-package-plan

Mar 11, 2021 — Joe Biden's $1.9 trillion stimulus package plan, a proposal known as the ... which includes $1 trillion in direct aid to individuals, $440 billion in ...

It was supposed to be for covid relief.
Why do blue states and cities get 350 billion in aide?

Billions to bail out union pension Funds. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:

Talk about quid pro quo.
Do some research. Quid pro quo? Nah. Just a new expression for you, but false.

No, I think you know exactly what I mean, you fraud.

Why should there be a union pension fund bailout in a COVID package?
I am opposed to unions, but the workers are not responsible for those failures and that is a way to help the company employees so that when they retire they will not
retire broke. Get it, smart guy? Punish the union heads, not the workers who have, in recent years, been a lot more reasonable.

You missed the entire point.
Why the Fuck should the American tax payer foot the bill?
What exactly do they get out of it other than poorer?

awesome.

An accurate partial summary. Nonetheless, accurate!

misinformation.

and i notice you haven't backed up one of your claims. Where are those good things in that relief bill you mentioned?? You must have a copy in your possession right? Did you answer the question about your rising gasoline prices from your real president. The guy that says the border surge if from people who think he's a nice guy?? The guy who had to have preplanned questions and answers right in front of him and got lost repeatedly? Where Am I, where am I, Where am I. LOLOL real president.
Again, do some research. It isn't hard.

Forum List

Back