AOC Gives Her Definition of Capitalism

Right. Because pardons for rich politically connected elites is just how the country works. Deporting people who have been working hard to improve their lives is what we really need to worry about.

You don’t see a problem with that?
Well pardons are for people convicted of crimes.

Deportations are for people that are here illegally.

Two different things.

Try again

She's certainly smarter than the 7 times bankrupt conman charlatan you voted for.

How exactly does a personal attack on a forum user someone about someone not even a part of the op have anything to do with the conversation?

And they reward illegal behavior, but that’s okay.

Bexause this has nothing to do with illegal behavior.
Well, no a pardon isn't "rewarding illegal" behavior...it's pardoning it. It's a power that the Executive was given, something that dates back to anicent times. I have no problem with pardons in certain cases, others I have.

an illegal can be pardoned for their criminal conduct....but that doesn't mean they are granted citizenship, nor does it mean they can't be deported. That's a seperate process all together.

Right. Because pardons for rich politically connected elites is just how the country works. Deporting people who have been working hard to improve their lives is what we really need to worry about.

You don’t see a problem with that?

Pardons are for us Americans, not illegals. If you are illegal you should be behind bars until we get transportation to send you back to your country where you belong. The problem here is we are way too soft on invaders.

Like when Trump rewarded all his buddies for their illegal behavior with pardons?
Did you imagine he was going to pardon people who are constantly attacking him? Did Obama pardon any of his political enemies?

Ryan passed a bill with border wall finding.

I never said that Republicans were interest in clamping down on illegals. You’re thinking of someone else.

No, you said the opposite. You said Republicans weren't interested in clamping down on illegals.

Pardons are for us Americans, not illegals. If you are illegal you should be behind bars until we get transportation to send you back to your country where you belong. The problem here is we are way too soft on invaders.
I think we are way to soft on political corruption. An illegal immigrant is trying to make their lives better through hard work.

Political corruption is destroying the nation. Not immigrants.

it’s true…it rare that a company knowingly hires illegals.

they often use illegal means to get false IDs and documents to get the job

No they don't. It's all excuses. Remember this when they get citizenship.

Forum List

Back