AOC goes BERSERK on Clarence Thomas: RESIGN or face IMPEACHMENT

I would swear the same people bitching here are talking about how Hunter is not Biden elsewhere.

I guess that is different though. Because the letter next to Biden's name...

She was cute enough back then. But maybe it’s her imbecility that makes her so unattractive now. Mr. Ed called. He wants his teeth back.
LOL!! She proved she's a moron when she lobbied against Amazon building HQ2 in her district.
Cuomo said that stupid decisiopn cost NY State about $30b a year in tax revenue, plus HQ2 would have replaced a blighted area with a world class corporate HQ. AOC has to be retarded.

LOL!! She proved she's a moron when she lobbied against Amazon building HQ2 in her district.
Cuomo said that stupid decisiopn cost NY State about $30b a year in tax revenue, plus HQ2 would have replaced a blighted area with a world class corporate HQ. AOC has to be retarded.

Again, you love that corporate welfare for billionaire's don't you?

Your first impulse is what????? Blither? Ignorance? Violence?

Why are you so triggered by this woman? You need help.
Typo. I meant to say, my first impulse is to beat AOC senseless, but, you know, that would be redundant.

:auiqs.jpg:

Get it? That would be redundant. :auiqs.jpg:

She has no sense to beat in the first place. :auiqs.jpg:

She's already senseless. :auiqs.jpg:

She's a friggin' moron, a goof, a nitwit. She's got jello for brains. :auiqs.jpg:

Clarence Thomas should resign. If not, his failure to disclose income from right-wing organizations, recuse himself from matters involving his wife, and his vote to block the Jan 6th commission from key information must be investigated and could serve as grounds for impeachment.

What are your thoughts? Should Clarence Thomas resign in shame, or should he protect his traitor wife?
An impeachment for a sitting Supreme Court Justice is the same as for a president. The Senate must have a 60% majority in favor of impeachment to unseat Thomas. Ain't gonna happen and that's fine.

So Dems tell us to ignore all things Hunter Biden because he's a private citizen and it's nothing to do with Joe Biden. But Virginia Thomas is a private citizen, and Clarence Thomas should resign because his wife said something? :eusa_think:
I smell Dem hypocrisy.

This is a typical reply. You tell me I am wrong but are completely unable to explain why.
Well you replied to a post which said “Her district is better off with $0 in Amazon taxes, instead of billions in taxes and 25,000 new jobs” by saying it could all be done without corporate welfare. Your ignorance is profound. The inducement wasn’t corporate welfare, you hack. It was allowing the company a massive tax break (which corporations never pay anyway) thereby getting the jobs to New Yorkers AND generating a larger tax revenue and all the other associated benefits to the City of higher employment.

Why do you ignorant hacks never recognize or admit that corporations never pay taxes? Instead, you make false arguments about “corporate welfare” and similar nonsense. Try to grasp it, you hack. Corporations never pay taxes because those are just another cost of business which gets passed along to the consumers. Hard to imagine a more regressive and counter productive tax.

You can “impose” a tax on Amazon. They pass it along to the users of their services. Pretty regressive. And then? The higher prices might limit the ability of Amazon to grow — thereby limiting their ability to provide more jobs and services. How stupid.

Anyway, as I said: your grasp of economics is non-existent.

Well you replied to a post which said “Her district is better off with $0 in Amazon taxes, instead of billions in taxes and 25,000 new jobs” by saying it could all be done without corporate welfare. Your ignorance is profound. The inducement wasn’t corporate welfare, you hack. It was allowing the company a massive tax break (which corporations never pay anyway) thereby getting the jobs to New Yorkers AND generating a larger tax revenue and all the other associated benefits to the City of higher employment.

This has been covered many times. They wanted more than tax breaks so bite me.

Forum List

Back