AOC Wasn’t Even in Capitol During Protest

Pay attention tard..

WHEN THE INSURRECTION BEGAN...WHEN THE BUILDING WAS BREACHED...ALL MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE WERE IN THE CAPITOL

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT DAY WAS ABOUT AND WHAT HAPPENED THERE?
The Instruction! Hahahahaha. What a hysterical turd. Are you going through the change?
Yes the Insurrection. Yes the murderous attack on Congress in an attempt to overturn a legal election.

Yes...that

Hahaha 80 people 70 of which just took selfies in the bld. And stole a token. Think for yourself you hysterical twit.

I read the article but it is very confusing. Is the Rep. saying AOC made it all up?
The GOP rep, who was also evacuated from the same building, is cherry picking a bit.

What is interesting is seeing the frauds in this thread make a bigger deal of this than of an attempted insurrection.
It's another attempt to minimize, like insisting Officer Sicknick died of a coincidental stroke, nothing to do with his injuries by the rioters.

AOC is a drama queen; we all know that. But it sounds as if it was a truly frightening experience for her.
Accusing a US Senator he tried to get AOC murdered is just fun and games!!!!
Senator Cruz? What was his involvement with the riot?

Anyone?

AOC lied 100%. She was not in the building. She is a liar.

She absolutely WAS in the Capitol when the attack began. She was in the House Chambers as were all the other members of the House.

She fled to her office when that Chamber was evacuated.
You know....this is a good thread to use as an example of how the trump cult takes a lie and runs with it.

She was not in the Capitol. She is a lying sack ofshit

Pay attention tard..

WHEN THE INSURRECTION BEGAN...WHEN THE BUILDING WAS BREACHED...ALL MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE WERE IN THE CAPITOL

Ocasio-Cortez said that rioters actually entered her office, forcing her to take refuge inside her bathroom after her legislative director Geraldo Bonilla-Chavez told her to “hide, hide, run and hide.”

C'mon man, you're making this crap up and not reading what actually happened.

World War 1 traumatized me. I was there.

oh wait, no I was not.
1612402013901.png

The dumb whore was in the Canon building. Look at how these useful idiots protect their lying leader.

She 100% lied that she was going to die. You feckless liberal sheep.

Pay attention tard..

Watch closely at the trump cultists take the OP lie and run with it. This is today's GOP.
She admitted she lied.
Pawn.

Forum List

Back