AOC's minimum wage argument backfires.

I've mentioned how the minimum wage has not been raised since Bush when the Democrats pretend to support the poor. I note over and over that in the end both parties are the party of corporations.

Here is a great example. AOC condemns the Republicans for not supporting raising the minimum wage (and they don't) but in the end it was the Democrats that killed it.

Now you can say it was a small number of Democrats but they know how to work it so that there are just enough votes to cover something while provided the more vulnerable with cover.

The minimum wage has not changed since 2009," the fact-check wrote, showing both parties have had adequate time to argue for and pass such a measure.

Neither has.

Further proof we live in a failed state. A state that ignores the will of the people.
D11D702E-167E-4F97-8E58-8A95DD1D8784.jpeg

unless the minimum wage is 100 dollars an hr its a waste of time talking about it,,,
The point of this thread is the disingenuous actions of the D Party, as relates to the MW. I’d thought you of all people would appreciate it.

Last edited:
When these businesses have to pay a minimum wage it raises the wages elsewhere also.

This is patently false, but even if it were true, wouldn’t this also mean that prices would increase proportionally across the board to account for the added labor cost? That is the way business works you know.

Exactly what I said.

What you said is very ambiguous. I assumed you were being sarcastic making claim that it's different in different areas and that jobs are not always available. Perhaps try being more direct in what you meant (which I still don't know what the hell that is).

I have Autism, Depression, and no work experience. Sadly, disability based discrimination is common.
OK, yes that would make it difficult to find employment and you have my sympathy.
But for able bodied individuals, the only reason not to be working is if they don't want to.

This is patently false, but even if it were true, wouldn’t this also mean that prices would increase proportionally across the board to account for the added labor cost? That is the way business works you know.

Nowhere to the point that interjecting trillions and trillions into the markets have done. We injected trillions and trillions into the markets causing massive inflation and have completely dismissed the issues at those at the bottom.

Nowhere to the point that interjecting trillions and trillions into the markets have done. We injected trillions and trillions into the markets causing massive inflation and have completely dismissed the issues at those at the bottom.

We've been injecting trillions since DumBama was President. It has nothing to do with inflation.

We've been injecting trillions since DumBama was President. It has nothing to do with inflation.

LOL, yes we have and some of us have been noting that this was coming and here it is. I also condemned what Obama was doing.

You can't really be this stupid. No one can.

LOL, yes we have and some of us have been noting that this was coming and here it is. I also condemned what Obama was doing.

Yes he can only he doesn’t know it. He fails to recognize that everything he knows is wrong.

Watching establishment media 24/7 results in his kind of ignorance.

Increasing the minimum wage wouldn’t address their issues either. That is kInd of the point.

Nobody can be stupid enough to believe that inflation today is caused by something that started eight years ago, and it's just catching up to us now.

I don't know about duty, but yes, they already do provide for those with real disabilities. I'm on disability myself, however I worked all my life and became qualified for disability in my later years. They didn't think twice about rejecting my claim. It was some back and forth with them, but I was approved immediately.
With all due respect, you had a disability INSURANCE policy from all the years you were working. It isn't charity - you paid for it.

I've mentioned how the minimum wage has not been raised since Bush when the Democrats pretend to support the poor. I note over and over that in the end both parties are the party of corporations.

Here is a great example. AOC condemns the Republicans for not supporting raising the minimum wage (and they don't) but in the end it was the Democrats that killed it.

Now you can say it was a small number of Democrats but they know how to work it so that there are just enough votes to cover something while provided the more vulnerable with cover.

The minimum wage has not changed since 2009," the fact-check wrote, showing both parties have had adequate time to argue for and pass such a measure.

Neither has.

The inflation we are experiencing is not because of a minimum wage. It's because of the trillions and trillions that were pumped into the markets.

It does create a multiplying affect. Without it there would still be businesses trying to pay people $5.00 an hour. When these businesses have to pay a minimum wage it raises the wages elsewhere also.
(Watch this folks…this scary question will only get a disagree emogi)

What would help bottom-feeders and middle-classers more…..a higher minimum wage or tens of millions of wetbacks sent back to Mexico and their other filthy shitholes?

(Watch this folks…this scary question will only get a disagree emogi)

What would help bottom-feeders and middle-classers more…..a higher minimum wage or tens of millions of wetbacks sent back to Mexico and their other filthy shitholes?

Reply like a decent adult and I would be happy to reply. Your typical juvenile remarks deserve no reply.

Forum List

Back