AOC's minimum wage argument backfires.

Reply like a decent adult and I would be happy to reply. Your typical juvenile remarks deserve no reply.
I’m an adult, I’m concise and to the point, I don’t play word games, I speak the way I want to…If you have no logical refutation or if my words scare you just say so by not replying. That’s what all Illogical, emotional lefties do.

I'm stupid enough to understand how people like you will do anything to shift blame away from people that are responsible for our plight which in this case is Biden.

Biden deserves his share........as does many, many, many others and that includes Trump's 7.8 trillion in debt.

Reply like a decent adult and I would be happy to reply. Your typical juvenile remarks deserve no reply.

Who does the illegal immigration you promote benefit? It fucks the middle and lower wage earners completely.

But the oligarchs can hire gardeners and maids without paying minimum wage. And you truly care for the Oligarchs.

Who does the illegal immigration you promote benefit? It fucks the middle and lower wage earners completely.

But the oligarchs can hire gardeners and maids without paying minimum wage. And you truly care for the Oligarchs.

I don't promote it. I do promote the collapse of a system that will not properly address it.

When we allow thousands of thousands of business to freely break our laws but then arrest people for jay walking I support that system falling apart.

Biden deserves his share........as does many, many, many others and that includes Trump's 7.8 trillion in debt.

Knob Gobbler - most that debt was incurred in response to the Wuhan Designer Virus® which your party and their ally China crafted then released on the world.

So will you go on record and say that there should have not been stimulus payments, expanded unemployment, and research funding in response to your bioweapon attack?

Of course not, you're just mindlessly flinging shit at Orange Man Bad.

I don't promote it. I do promote the collapse of a system that will not properly address it.

When we allow thousands of thousands of business to freely break our laws but then arrest people for jay walking I support that system falling apart.
we dont arrest people for jaywalking,, we arrest them for entering the country illegally just like if they walked in your house without permission,,

and the big question is why you dont hold the politicians responsible for not doing their job??

I don't promote it.
Yes, you do.

I do promote the collapse of a system that will not properly address it.

That you seek to end the Constitutional Republic is no secret.

Same old bullshit.

Blame business for what you do. Businesses who are federally prohibited from questioning I9 documents provided. An illegal can draw a social security card in crayon and we are required by law to accept it.

Fuck you and your "blame the victim" lies.

Then why didn't inflation increase during his four years of presidency? Why did it only happen several months after Dementia took office?

Inflation did increase. We discussed the rising costs of housing and rent also.

US inflation rate by year. Under Trump, it remained in the normal range of about 2%. After Dementia's first year in office, 7%.

US inflation rate by year. Under Trump, it remained in the normal range of about 2%. After Dementia's first year in office, 7%.

Because the pumping stopped.

Because the pumping stopped.

No, because inflation doesn't have much to do with pumping money into the system as you claimed. In our case, after Dementia signed the additional federal unemployment, people were making more money staying home than working. Companies had to compete with government for workers which the only way to do that is greatly increase wage offers. So with huge increased labor costs, huge increases in fuel costs, it cost us much more for products and services than it did under any other President in recent times.

Forum List

Back