APNewsBreak: Secret Obama-era license let Iran tap dollars

And you believed that bullshit? :eek:
he believes whatever supports his hate. i've given up and have slid to ignore.

It's amazing that some people don't realize that the "Trump is always right no matter what" lemming slice and the "Trump is always wrong no matter what" lemming slice are intellectually identical, in fact the only difference between the two is the flavor of stupid they prefer to eat for breakfast.

yep. if there's a chance in hell that their saying they could be wrong about something COULD EVEN BE REMOTELY CONSTRUED AS A POSITIVE COMMENT TO TRUMP, they will refuse to do it. doesn't matter what the comment is, whether they are right or wrong - they just won't let trump be right cause it seems to cause them personal deep pain. moreso than reading something other than the ingredients in their cherrios.

amazing that the TDS suffers allow trump to get in their head like that.

Are the TDS folks any different than you Trump Worshipers Society folks for whom Trump can do no wrong and everything good that happens in the world is due to him?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
see - this is where your own shit blows up in your own ass.

i am critical of trump also - you just choose to ignore that cause you're a one trick pony hooker at a vegas shriners convention and seeing me as i really am would totally fuck up how *you* need me to be so there's order in *your world*.

wipe up, jojo.

Yeah. A few months ago when you were pretending to be non-biased you said something bad about Trump. But that is in the past, you have now become just one more of the many Trump worshipers on this forum that give credit to Trump for the sun coming up

"...you Trump Worshipers Society folks...

By that you mean:

'Americans who did NOT vote for the FELON who could not win her own party's nomination and should have been in prison on election day instead of on the ballot....the same American people who take joy on bursting the butt-hurt Trump-haters' bubble by pointing out that it has been 2 years and the LOSERS can't even prove there was a crime committed warranting an investigation let alone any crime of illegal collusion by the President.....'

Bwuhahaha......

No, I do not mean that because I also did not vote for that person and I do not worship Trump as you do

but what if all i ever tell you is you worship trump? does it make it so? i mean regardless of what you say or facts/opinions you may also offer, what if my main response to you is *always* something to the effect of 'trump worshiper!".

it's like labeling someone so you don't have to understand what they're saying and get some instant feeling of euphoria that you're smarter than them because you linked them to trump and ended the discussion. may as well be peeing in your wetsuit man cause much like that, no one can see your intelligence behind such jr high moves.

he believes whatever supports his hate. i've given up and have slid to ignore.

It's amazing that some people don't realize that the "Trump is always right no matter what" lemming slice and the "Trump is always wrong no matter what" lemming slice are intellectually identical, in fact the only difference between the two is the flavor of stupid they prefer to eat for breakfast.

yep. if there's a chance in hell that their saying they could be wrong about something COULD EVEN BE REMOTELY CONSTRUED AS A POSITIVE COMMENT TO TRUMP, they will refuse to do it. doesn't matter what the comment is, whether they are right or wrong - they just won't let trump be right cause it seems to cause them personal deep pain. moreso than reading something other than the ingredients in their cherrios.

amazing that the TDS suffers allow trump to get in their head like that.

Are the TDS folks any different than you Trump Worshipers Society folks for whom Trump can do no wrong and everything good that happens in the world is due to him?

see - this is where your own shit blows up in your own ass.

i am critical of trump also - you just choose to ignore that cause you're a one trick pony hooker at a vegas shriners convention and seeing me as i really am would totally fuck up how *you* need me to be so there's order in *your world*.

wipe up, jojo.

Yeah. A few months ago when you were pretending to be non-biased you said something bad about Trump. But that is in the past, you have now become just one more of the many Trump worshipers on this forum that give credit to Trump for the sun coming up

then you pay zero attention cause i do it quite often.

but like i said, that "truth" would fuck up the reality you choose to live in.

This might come as a shock to you, but the wrong doings of one man have no impact on the wrong doings of another.

What you zealots cannot grasp is that Obama being a piece of shit does not in any, way, shape or form excuse the actions of Trump or his team.

Every time you do a “well what about Obama”, you are proving how alike they are

trump hasn't done anything close to that....meeting some adoption lawyer to find dirt on an opposing candidate is what all campaigns do.

it's like labeling someone so you don't have to understand what they're saying and get some instant feeling of euphoria that you're smarter than them because you linked them to trump and ended the discussion. may as well be peeing in your wetsuit man cause much like that, no one can see your intelligence behind such jr high moves.

It's called Ad Hominem and it's oh so common around these parts.

The bright side is; it's a great source of amusement when observed from the right perspective. :)

Meanwhile Trump brought jobs back to the US
The lies just keep on coming!

The Companies Offshoring Jobs at a Record Pace Under Trump

You may remember these words from Donald Trump when he was running for president: “A Trump administration will stop the jobs from leaving America.”

But U.S. companies sent thousands of jobs overseas in his first year as president. And many of the companies responsible for offshoring jobs received huge government contracts.

In fact, according to employment data charted by Good Jobs Nation and Public Citizen, federal contractors alone outsourced 10,269 jobs while taking over $19 billion in government money.

Never before in U.S. history have federal contractors sent so many jobs overseas. Here are the contractors that are offshoring the most jobs under Donald Trump, including the parent company of Carrier

what is that site....I dont see any sources......I guess alex Jones is a valid source now

It's called Ad Hominem and it's oh so common around these parts.

The bright side is; it's a great source of amusement when observed from the right perspective. :)
obama was setting up to launder money and dancing boy makes this a trump worship issue.

No, I do not mean that because I also did not vote for that person and I do not worship Trump as you do

Dude, every time you open your mouth you demonstrate how hate-driven, b@t-$hit crazy you are...

:p

That is because in your Trump worshipers world anyone that does not bow down and kiss the ass of Trump 7 times a day is hate driven and crazy.

You may remember these words from Donald Trump when he was running for president: “A Trump administration will stop the jobs from leaving America.”

But U.S. companies sent thousands of jobs overseas in his first year as president. And many of the companies responsible for offshoring jobs received huge government contracts.

In fact, according to employment data charted by Good Jobs Nation and Public Citizen, federal contractors alone outsourced 10,269 jobs while taking over $19 billion in government money.

Never before in U.S. history have federal contractors sent so many jobs overseas. Here are the contractors that are offshoring the most jobs under Donald Trump, including the parent company of Carrier

fortune is a real source

How General Motors Plans to Create Thousands of U.S. Jobs

Dude, every time you open your mouth you demonstrate how hate-driven, b@t-$hit crazy you are...

That is because in your Trump worshipers world anyone that does not bow down and kiss the ass of Trump 7 times a day is hate driven and crazy.

seems a lot more hateful to put TRUMP SUCKS into every conversation.

seems to be you're compensating for something. please don't tell me what.

fortune is a real source

That article was from 14 months ago, any evidence they followed through with those plans

upload_2018-6-6_10-46-28.jpeg

Bwuhahaha....

Snowflakes are always accusing others of doing what THEY do and of being who THEY are.... :p

Just trying to balance out all you fucking Trump worshipers.

fortune is a real source

That article was from 14 months ago, any evidence they followed through with those plans

trumps son in laws meeting was pre-election. any evidence YET that they followed through on anything bad?

so - you just said you don't give a shit about being honest, just a counter to anything positive trump may do.

and you dare to call others "lemmings" when you're the exact same thing.

fortune is a real source

trumps son in laws meeting was pre-election. any evidence YET that they followed through on anything bad?

You are the one that brought up Trump in a thread about Obama, not me.

Have you even seen a post from me on the topic of the meeting?

By what? trying to 'out zealot' them in the ludicrous post department?

Makes a lot of sense...:rolleyes:

fortune is a real source

You are the one that brought up Trump in a thread about Obama, not me.

Have you even seen a post from me on the topic of the meeting?

yep. and you're the one who can't let it go and get back to obama's money laundering scheme.

my bad for putting that apple in front of your face, man. i didn't realize you were going to grace us with your 3rd grade intellectualism this am.

btw - pavlov said you can come home now. you're obviously trained to react at the right places.

Forum List

Back