Apparently It Isn't Enough That The Little Mermaid Is Now Black

Disney needs a trigger warning before they do anything because it might kill old white men with snowflake hearts… definitely their target audience too: incels with no wife or kids. They really care about USMB posters. Really.

if paganism if from the depths of hell what is the copycat christianity from

Any religion that has an aspect of sacrificing your own children to appease "gods" is, in fact, demonic.

It is anti-human.

Satan hates God and hates humans because we are image-bearers of God.

As to "shellfish":

Civil Law
Ceremonial Law
Moral Law

If you need enlightening let me know.

The bible calls eating shellfish an "abomination" just like homosexuality.

Leviticus 11:9-12 says:
9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcasses in abomination.
12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

Deuteronomy 14:9-10 says:
9 These ye shall eat of all that are in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat:
10 And whatsoever hath not fins and scales ye may not eat; it is unclean unto you.

Seems God is pretty clear on not ever eating Shellfish. Probably because some poor fool had an allergic reaction and they decided it was sinful.

I also could not begin to care less what YOU think is sinful. I care very much what GOD thinks is sinful.
As pointed out in the post above, there's a whole bunch of things God commanded you to do, that you probably don't.

The thing is, "God" never conceived of a pluralistic democracy.

Or let me toss this out there. I am currently dating an Asian woman. Up until 1967, mixed-raced marriages or relationships were considered a crime in this country, and religions fully supported this as "God's Will". In fact, in the lower court ruling of Loving v. Virginia, the judge stated.

Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix.[22]

I mean. Wow. There's not a church today who would say something this batshit crazy. But a federal judge felt comfortable saying it WITHIN MY LIFETIME!

Any religion that has an aspect of sacrificing your own children to appease "gods" is, in fact, demonic.

It is anti-human.

Oh, really?

So by your logic, your own God is "demonic". Check this story out.

Book of Judges, Chapter 11.

29 Then the Spirit of the Lord came on Jephthah. He crossed Gilead and Manasseh, passed through Mizpah of Gilead, and from there he advanced against the Ammonites. 30 And Jephthah made a vow to the Lord: “If you give the Ammonites into my hands, 31 whatever comes out of the door of my house to meet me when I return in triumph from the Ammonites will be the Lord’s, and I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering.”

32 Then Jephthah went over to fight the Ammonites, and the Lord gave them into his hands. 33 He devastated twenty towns from Aroer to the vicinity of Minnith, as far as Abel Keramim. Thus Israel subdued Ammon.

34 When Jephthah returned to his home in Mizpah, who should come out to meet him but his daughter, dancing to the sound of timbrels! She was an only child. Except for her he had neither son nor daughter. 35 When he saw her, he tore his clothes and cried, “Oh no, my daughter! You have brought me down and I am devastated. I have made a vow to the Lord that I cannot break.”

36 “My father,” she replied, “you have given your word to the Lord. Do to me just as you promised, now that the Lord has avenged you of your enemies, the Ammonites. 37 But grant me this one request,” she said. “Give me two months to roam the hills and weep with my friends, because I will never marry.”

38 “You may go,” he said. And he let her go for two months. She and her friends went into the hills and wept because she would never marry. 39 After the two months, she returned to her father, and he did to her as he had vowed. And she was a virgin.

Why are you bothered what I think?

I don't care what you think of Christianity. I know what is true; I am unfazed.

Clean and unclean foods and other prescriptions for the Israelites (civil law) and what makes them unclean for the Tabernacle (ceremonial law). I won't explain this again because I fully understand your propensity for lying.

That's first.

Second, it was never and is not Biblical to prohibit men and women from different races to marry. God DID warn against marrying from different religious traditions, but again, not racial. Those Christians were wrong. No other way to put it.

Inter-racial marriage--which is silly even to type--is not like "gay marriage".

Clean and unclean foods and other prescriptions for the Israelites (civil law) and what makes them unclean for the Tabernacle (ceremonial law). I won't explain this again because I fully understand your propensity for lying.

That's first.

Second, it was never and is not Biblical to prohibit men and women from different races to marry. God DID warn against marrying from different religious traditions, but again, not racial. Those Christians were wrong. No other way to put it.

Inter-racial marriage--which is silly even to type--is not like "gay marriage".

After the Babylonian exile the Jews were instructed to abandon foreign wives and their children.

Last edited:
Why are you bothered what I think?

I don't care what you think of Christianity. I know what is true; I am unfazed.

I'm bothered because people like you would impose a theocracy on us if given the chance.

I'm bothered because since the alliance of the religious right and the plutocrats, you guys have helped the GOP dismantle the New Deal and the Middle Class over the last 50 years.

Oh, really?

29 Then the Spirit of the Lord came on Jephthah. He crossed Gilead and Manasseh, passed through Mizpah of Gilead, and from there he advanced against the Ammonites. 30 And Jephthah made a vow to the Lord: “If you give the Ammonites into my hands, 31 whatever comes out of the door of my house to meet me when I return in triumph from the Ammonites will be the Lord’s, and I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering.”

32 Then Jephthah went over to fight the Ammonites, and the Lord gave them into his hands. 33 He devastated twenty towns from Aroer to the vicinity of Minnith, as far as Abel Keramim. Thus Israel subdued Ammon.

34 When Jephthah returned to his home in Mizpah, who should come out to meet him but his daughter, dancing to the sound of timbrels! She was an only child. Except for her he had neither son nor daughter. 35 When he saw her, he tore his clothes and cried, “Oh no, my daughter! You have brought me down and I am devastated. I have made a vow to the Lord that I cannot break.”

36 “My father,” she replied, “you have given your word to the Lord. Do to me just as you promised, now that the Lord has avenged you of your enemies, the Ammonites. 37 But grant me this one request,” she said. “Give me two months to roam the hills and weep with my friends, because I will never marry.”

38 “You may go,” he said. And he let her go for two months. She and her friends went into the hills and wept because she would never marry. 39 After the two months, she returned to her father, and he did to her as he had vowed. And she was a virgin.

Oh. You think GOD demanded that sacrifice? No, Jephthah made a stupid vow. Judges is chock full of people doing really stupid things. Actually, the entire Bible is.

I'm bothered because people like you would impose a theocracy on us if given the chance.

I'm bothered because since the alliance of the religious right and the plutocrats, you guys have helped the GOP dismantle the New Deal and the Middle Class over the last 50 years.

Just go back to spewing your profanity at me. You like it better and you make more sense.

Oh, really?

surada

You are shocked by this? You don't read or know the Bible?

I have read and studied it through several times. There is no story like this that shocks me. The Bible is a very real, gritty book about the terrible things that happen to a fallen world.

Forum List

Back