Appeals Court rules Illegals are ENTITLED to drivers license

What we are looking at today is the result of allowing Bleeding Heart Liberals to get their way too many times.

Like a Spoiled Child, they don't know what is good for the Country and what isn't. They only know what they "Feel" think their "Feelings" should be all that matters.

We can actually track this whole mess back to one man.. One man who lied to the Country and started the changing of the laws based upon his "feelings" and not upon facts.

Ted Kennedy.

Without his pushing of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, it never would have passed. That law is the basis for the screwed up mess we are in now.

What we are looking at today is the result of allowing Bleeding Heart Liberals to get their way too many times.

Like a Spoiled Child, they don't know what is good for the Country and what isn't. They only know what they "Feel" think their "Feelings" should be all that matters.

We can actually track this whole mess back to one man.. One man who lied to the Country and started the changing of the laws based upon his "feelings" and not upon facts.

Ted Kennedy.

Without his pushing of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, it never would have passed. That law is the basis for the screwed up mess we are in now.
Gee, and I thought it was our need for cheap labor and our uncontrolled 2,000 mile border?

All of this ignorance, hate, and contempt for the constitution from the right - let's hope this isn't representative of all conservatives.

can you please quote the language from the constitution that mandates citizenship rights for illegal aliens?

didn't think so, now, go away so the adults can discuss this

Article 1 Sec 8 clause 4
Article 1 Sec 8 clause 3

Camp...

Perhaps your copy of the Constitution is different from mine...

That is not what it says..

Section 8.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes;

To establish a uniform rule of naturalization, and uniform laws on the subject of bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures;

To provide for the punishment of counterfeiting the securities and current coin of the United States;

To establish post offices and post roads;

To promote the progress of science and useful arts, by securing for limited times to authors and inventors the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries;

To constitute tribunals inferior to the Supreme Court;

To define and punish piracies and felonies committed on the high seas, and offenses against the law of nations;

To declare war, grant letters of marque and reprisal, and make rules concerning captures on land and water;

To raise and support armies, but no appropriation of money to that use shall be for a longer term than two years;

To provide and maintain a navy;

To make rules for the government and regulation of the land and naval forces;

To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the militia, and for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States, reserving to the states respectively, the appointment of the officers, and the authority of training the militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

To exercise exclusive legislation in all cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten miles square) as may, by cession of particular states, and the acceptance of Congress, become the seat of the government of the United States, and to exercise like authority over all places purchased by the consent of the legislature of the state in which the same shall be, for the erection of forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings;--And

To make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers vested by this Constitution in the government of the United States, or in any department or officer thereof.

Ted Kennedy.

What we are looking at today is a totally dysfunctional and useless congress due to it's control by extreme tea party adherents who can not operate as a unit that can pass laws to solve problems. There is absolutely nothing stopping the congress from reaching a compromise that would solve this and other problems except for the intransigence of tea party politicians, self serving stubbornness, priority of satisfying a low information base and egos.

The judges said to treat the Dreamers differently violates the Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution.

Read more: Appeals court rules immigrant 'dreamers' can get driver's licenses - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

THE 9th Circus is a joke.

You sound like the Nazis in the documentary I watched last night.

They feared the Jews so much, calling them subhumans.

The xenophobia rhetoric of the far-right sounds exactly like the Nazi propaganda against the Jews.
^ retard thinks calling the 9th Circuit Court a joke is the same as calling jews subhuman. Yes, liberals really are that stupid.

Ted Kennedy.

What we are looking at today is a totally dysfunctional and useless congress due to it's control by extreme tea party adherents who can not operate as a unit that can pass laws to solve problems. There is absolutely nothing stopping the congress from reaching a compromise that would solve this and other problems except for the intransigence of tea party politicians, self serving stubbornness, priority of satisfying a low information base and egos.
:cuckoo:

The judges said to treat the Dreamers differently violates the Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution.

Read more: Appeals court rules immigrant 'dreamers' can get driver's licenses - Washington Times

The xenophobia rhetoric of the far-right sounds exactly like the Nazi propaganda against the Jews.
^ retard thinks calling the 9th Circuit Court a joke is the same as calling jews subhuman. Yes, liberals really are that stupid.
His reference is to the illegals, but no matter, you won't think anyway.

That's funny cuz I thought just the opposite. The liberals are so afraid of the republicans that they spread lies and propaganda exactly how Hitler did, repeating and brainwashing.

can you please quote the language from the constitution that mandates citizenship rights for illegal aliens?

Article 1 Sec 8 clause 4
Article 1 Sec 8 clause 3

Camp...

Section 8.

To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes;

To establish a uniform rule of naturalization,

What part of "establish a uniform rule of naturalization" confuses you?

His reference is to the illegals, but no matter, you won't think anyway.

What part of subject and verb in a sentence confused you? This one of those liberal things one has to channel from the above to understand?

You two are telling me that the sentence "9th circuit court is a joke" means illegals are sub-human... ROFL yes folks libs really are this dumb.

Last edited:
All of this ignorance, hate, and contempt for the constitution from the right - let's hope this isn't representative of all conservatives.

Article 1 Sec 8 clause 4
Article 1 Sec 8 clause 3

there is no mention of illegal aliens getting citizenship----------FAIL

Article 1 Sec 8 clause 4
Article 1 Sec 8 clause 3

Camp...

Section 8.

To establish a uniform rule of naturalization,

What part of the president not being Congress confuses you?

What part of the president not being Congress confuses you?

Obama is ignoring the constitution and the congress-------what about that confuses you?

None.. I fart in Obama's general direction. I take my glove off and slap him in the face, twice. I spit on his shoes. I dump my refuse on his lawn. I despise him both as our president and as a man.

Article 1 Sec 8 clause 4
Article 1 Sec 8 clause 3

there is no mention of illegal aliens getting citizenship----------FAIL

There is when you look up the courts rulings related to the quoted sections.
How far will you attempt to back peddle?

What happened to our Nation? It's like American Citizens are the bad guys now. This destruction has been planned and is being orchestrated. How can people not believe the Global Elite bastards are ushering in their Global Fascist New World Order? Think that's all just a loony 'Conspiracy Theory?' Well, you better think again.

Forum List

Back