Appeals for calm

Get out and vote. 2016 could easily happen again. Get. Out. And. Vote. Biden May kind of suck. He may be only marginally better than The Angry Yam, but Trump is an amoral, narcissistic grifter. It’s no coincidence things are going downhill fast. If you want to keep our democratic Republic, then you can’t be bitter about your preferred candidate, or apathetic or lazy like 2016. Vote.
idiot what the obama administration did to his political enemies Biden could do to you
Fuck that ignorant son of a bitch

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

I'm not taking sides in this protest situation, but must say, I'm very disappointed in our political leaders. Aside from a few Governors and Mayors, very few are appealing for calm or an end to violence. Instead these protests are met by either silence or accusations against one side or the other by political leaders on both sides. I realize we're in the middle of a pandemic, but I would like to see a little effort made by our political leaders to calm this situation rather than inflame it.
Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden late tonight stepped into the breach, issuing a statement. “Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not. The act of protesting should never be allowed to overshadow the reason we protest. It should not drive people away from the just cause that protest is meant to advance."

LOL. Ive heard it all now! So people...what will it be in November?

Drumpf is unable to provide leadership. He is an incompetent fuckup and the reason for the vacuum. Leadership is top down and he is not a leader. He is a talented divider though.
when dumbo was president what leadership did he provide?
Call the cops stupid
if I had a son he would be just like Trayvon
We must give them space to destroy
I WISHED YOU DUMBASS LEFTISTS WOULD HAVE SOME MEMORY OF THE 8 YEARS OF DUMBO

I do remember Obama's 8 years. And what I remember first and foremost is the fact that we had competent leadership. His statements and responses always measured, and always exuding leadership and confidence. Did he have his blunders? Yes. Especially in the foreign policy department. But unlike the current occupant, did he ever sound like the loudest drunk at the bar screaming at the television set? Never. And I don't remember Obama ever blowing up social media with lies, misinformation, and flat out gaslighting. And you righties can bring up Obama's few gaffes that you always do. It's cute. But again, unlike the current occupant, the gaffes didn't come at a clip of at least one or two a day. :) And I never heard Obama say that maybe the light could be brought into the body "some other way". LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
If you remember that you're a lying sack of shit. Like I've known while Obama was president he the most corrupt president America has ever had and that includes Nixon
And if the media would have not protected obama like it did you would have seen the corruption a lot sooner

Corruption that only exists in the minds of the alt-right. That started the day he was elected and everyone on the right collectively lost their shit. And I give you guys credit that you came up with some of the best non-scandal material that I've seen in my lifetime. What I remember (and still see to this day) is, 8 years, no grand juries convened, no indictments issued, no prison sentences handed down. A man that will be remembered as a good President. Not great..but better than his predecessor and head and shoulders above the train wreck we have now. Stop blaming the media for everything. They didn't have to protect Obama. Why? Because he had nothing to be protected from. Something I was hoping your savior would learn after he backed into the office...but...alas, all the current occupant has done is live up to my admittedly low expectations.
The last three years was the completion of obama's corruption
the media will not be able to protect him much longer
obama trying to influence the 2016 election by using the DOJ is one of him many criminal acts
Criminal acts? Where are the charges for these supposed criminal acts? Drumpf has the most corrupt administration in the history of politics.
The media protected obama Congress ignored him but not now
It's all coming out
With the failures of the coups a few people should be seeing indictments
Wait it took you 12 years to put 1 person in prison from the Obama administration and it isnt even Obama? Yet you support the impeached fuckup currently in the white house. I guess wonders will never cease.
again the media protected obama obama was ignored by congress the DOJ did what obama wanted.
the former FBI lovers text tells that obama wanted to be kept informed of their progress
Saying it again doesnt make it true nor does it make anything Obama did a crime. I understand you need repetition to lodge these things into your brain but it doesnt work with independent thinkers like me. Drumpf knows this too. Thats why he repeats himself. He is conning you fools. " no collusion, no conclusion" :)

Asclepias hates presidents who achieve goals like lowest unemployment for blacks. lol
Nope. I love the effect of what Obama did for Black unemployment. The problem is that rate is still higher than the white unemployment rate.
This woman loves the only thing obama did for blacks......

Someone should tell her about the things Obama did for Black people since those phones were for everyone.

shutterstock_1118269664-1200x800.jpg

Did obama cut unnecessary regulations to help businesses grow so they can offer jobs to people like Angel Adams?....

Nope... he didn’t. Trump did. :)

I baited you to see just how far off topic you would get from your original fuckup regarding Drumpfs lack of leadership. I see you are eager to leave that point behind. :)

I'm still waiting on your explanation why 8 years of dumbo you remained silent over non-leadership?
So what did obama do for black America? racially incite them?

I must have missed your question.
I was silent because Obama stepped up to every situation and provided leadership.
You mean besides give Blacks some hope that working within the system would actually work? Or making sure the Black farmers got their money from the lawsuit against the government?

dumbo did nothing but create a racial divided for that he should be hanged

Its not Obamas fault white racists hated his guts. They reinforced the racial divide not Obama.

You lie like all traitor criminals.

You smell like wet dog like all cave chimps.

Explain one thing to me. How can you smell something on the internet? or are you just protecting the smell that you produce?

Who told you that you could smell something on the internet? Are you retarded?

You wuz kangs.

We still be Kangz. We da OG Neguses.

No, you're the OGView attachment 343572 beggars.

Is that a recent selfie or a picture of you as a young cave chimp?

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

I'm not taking sides in this protest situation, but must say, I'm very disappointed in our political leaders. Aside from a few Governors and Mayors, very few are appealing for calm or an end to violence. Instead these protests are met by either silence or accusations against one side or the other by political leaders on both sides. I realize we're in the middle of a pandemic, but I would like to see a little effort made by our political leaders to calm this situation rather than inflame it.

What protest situation? We have riots and lootings going on..killings and beatings...not protests. Protests are protected by the Constitution (except during covid?).

So another who claims to be an "independent" lets his slip show.
That's right thanks for reminding me democrat governors said protest are non-essential because they are being protested for the shutdown but this form of protest is ok

here's my appeal and plan to FIX IT:
1. Cut all police budgets by 50%. Give that money to neighborhood groups.
2. Demilitarize the police. This is not a police state. Why are we at war against the poor? Stop treating Black Americans as the enemy.
3. Raise the minimum wage to $25 an hour. End poverty.
4. End racist mass incarceration and empty the prisons of all nonviolent offenders and give them the help they need.
5. Remove Trump and flip 3 Senate seats in November.
Join the uprising! Now is the time not to be silent but for all voices to be heard.

1) Soo....you gonna cut ALL police budgets by 50%. How about in those small towns that only have one or two volunteer policeman?
2) How about just refine training and use some common sense?
3) It'll take a lot more than that to end poverty. Don't have time in a fast troll response post for that.
4) How about just making sense of current system? Start by ending the war on drugs....legalize, and decriminalize.
5) That may happen anyway...and it may be more than just a couple of Senate seats. Right now, Trump is standing to take a lot of down ballot Republicans with him. But there is still time for genuine conservatives to right the ship....but I won't hold my breath.

Saving this...TROLL!!!..TROLL in the Dungeon!!...thought you outta know. :)

Asclepias hates presidents who achieve goals like lowest unemployment for blacks. lol
Nope. I love the effect of what Obama did for Black unemployment. The problem is that rate is still higher than the white unemployment rate.

Someone should tell her about the things Obama did for Black people since those phones were for everyone.

Did obama cut unnecessary regulations to help businesses grow so they can offer jobs to people like Angel Adams?....

I baited you to see just how far off topic you would get from your original fuckup regarding Drumpfs lack of leadership. I see you are eager to leave that point behind. :)

I'm still waiting on your explanation why 8 years of dumbo you remained silent over non-leadership?

I was silent because Obama stepped up to every situation and provided leadership.
You mean besides give Blacks some hope that working within the system would actually work? Or making sure the Black farmers got their money from the lawsuit against the government?

Its not Obamas fault white racists hated his guts. They reinforced the racial divide not Obama.

Explain one thing to me. How can you smell something on the internet? or are you just protecting the smell that you produce?

You wuz kangs.

Naaa, you're better than IQ2, I apologize.

Dumb ass you said this about mike
So how can you smell someone on the internet or are you projecting what you smell like?

Yes i said that about Mike.

Who said you can smell someone on the internet? Are you retarded?

How do you know what mike smells like on the internet?
Why do you claim he smells like a wet dog
I take it the smell that you are smelling is not coming over the internet but from your nasty ass.

There are no smells on the internet dummy. I repeat. Are you retarded?

I make that claim because like all cave chimps he smells like a wet dog.

All I smell right now is cocoa butter. Unfortunately Mike is smelling that puppy aroma cave chimps are so famous for.

idiot, you just said Mike smells like a wet dog so tell me how do you know what Mike smells like?
I suggest you wash your ass so you'll stop having that smell around you.

I just told you. All cave chimps smell like wet dog. I cant help it if you were so stupid you thought i was saying I could smell him over the internet.

I like cocoa butter. Why would I wash the smell off me?

Drumpf is unable to provide leadership. He is an incompetent fuckup and the reason for the vacuum. Leadership is top down and he is not a leader. He is a talented divider though.
Do you say the same about the Hussein? Since he couldn’t unite anyone and allowed race riots?

Call the cops stupid

I do remember Obama's 8 years. And what I remember first and foremost is the fact that we had competent leadership. His statements and responses always measured, and always exuding leadership and confidence. Did he have his blunders? Yes. Especially in the foreign policy department. But unlike the current occupant, did he ever sound like the loudest drunk at the bar screaming at the television set? Never. And I don't remember Obama ever blowing up social media with lies, misinformation, and flat out gaslighting. And you righties can bring up Obama's few gaffes that you always do. It's cute. But again, unlike the current occupant, the gaffes didn't come at a clip of at least one or two a day. :) And I never heard Obama say that maybe the light could be brought into the body "some other way". LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
If you remember that you're a lying sack of shit. Like I've known while Obama was president he the most corrupt president America has ever had and that includes Nixon
And if the media would have not protected obama like it did you would have seen the corruption a lot sooner

Corruption that only exists in the minds of the alt-right. That started the day he was elected and everyone on the right collectively lost their shit. And I give you guys credit that you came up with some of the best non-scandal material that I've seen in my lifetime. What I remember (and still see to this day) is, 8 years, no grand juries convened, no indictments issued, no prison sentences handed down. A man that will be remembered as a good President. Not great..but better than his predecessor and head and shoulders above the train wreck we have now. Stop blaming the media for everything. They didn't have to protect Obama. Why? Because he had nothing to be protected from. Something I was hoping your savior would learn after he backed into the office...but...alas, all the current occupant has done is live up to my admittedly low expectations.
obama trying to influence the 2016 election by using the DOJ is one of him many criminal acts
Criminal acts? Where are the charges for these supposed criminal acts? Drumpf has the most corrupt administration in the history of politics.
The media protected obama Congress ignored him but not now
It's all coming out
With the failures of the coups a few people should be seeing indictments
Wait it took you 12 years to put 1 person in prison from the Obama administration and it isnt even Obama? Yet you support the impeached fuckup currently in the white house. I guess wonders will never cease.
again the media protected obama obama was ignored by congress the DOJ did what obama wanted.
the former FBI lovers text tells that obama wanted to be kept informed of their progress
Saying it again doesnt make it true nor does it make anything Obama did a crime. I understand you need repetition to lodge these things into your brain but it doesnt work with independent thinkers like me. Drumpf knows this too. Thats why he repeats himself. He is conning you fools. " no collusion, no conclusion" :)
It makes it true when it happened obama the most corrupt president America has ever had.

You wuz kangs.

I dont know what an IQ2 is but no need to apologize. That was a good selfie you took of yourself. You did good.

So how can you smell someone on the internet or are you projecting what you smell like?

I take it the smell that you are smelling is not coming over the internet but from your nasty ass.

All I smell right now is cocoa butter. Unfortunately Mike is smelling that puppy aroma cave chimps are so famous for.

idiot, you just said Mike smells like a wet dog so tell me how do you know what Mike smells like?

I just told you. All cave chimps smell like wet dog. I cant help it if you were so stupid you thought i was saying I could smell him over the internet.

how do you know what anyone smells like on the internet chimp?

You wuz kangs.

I dont know what an IQ2 is but no need to apologize. That was a good selfie you took of yourself. You did good.

(smile) You're free to wallow in the gutter kid.

What would you have him do? Violate the Posse Comitatus Act? I'm sure you would criticize him for it too. His hands are tied.

The question to you is this:

What should he be doing? Specifically?

how do you know what anyone smells like on the internet chimp?

I just told you. There are no smells on the internet. Are you ok?

Call the cops stupid

No one is protecting him..because there's nothing to protect him from. If Obama really wanted to influence the 2016 election, he would have told McConnell to go pound sand and had the DOJ release the full details of the Trump campaign's attempt to collude with the Russians to try and influence the election. If that information comes out in full a week or two ahead of the election, Trump loses by double digits. Just admit it. You got nothing on Obama. Just a lot of alt-right fantasy.
The media protected obama you're stupid if you claim otherwise

They didn't. But any examples I ask of you are shaded by your right wing bias. And way off the OP topic.
Oh yeah..Trump has only provided division and gaslighting...no leadership when it comes to calming the tensions in this country.
But, again, as always, it's because he really has no interest in actually being President..but he'll use Twitter to gaslight....something he's a pro at. :)

You wuz kangs.

(smile) You're free to wallow in the gutter kid.

And youre free to use RID to remove your hair lice.

here's my appeal and plan to FIX IT:
1. Cut all police budgets by 50%. Give that money to neighborhood groups.
2. Demilitarize the police. This is not a police state. Why are we at war against the poor? Stop treating Black Americans as the enemy.
3. Raise the minimum wage to $25 an hour. End poverty.
4. End racist mass incarceration and empty the prisons of all nonviolent offenders and give them the help they need.
5. Remove Trump and flip 3 Senate seats in November.
Join the uprising! Now is the time not to be silent but for all voices to be heard.

1) Soo....you gonna cut ALL police budgets by 50%. How about in those small towns that only have one or two volunteer policeman?
2) How about just refine training and use some common sense?
3) It'll take a lot more than that to end poverty. Don't have time in a fast troll response post for that.
4) How about just making sense of current system? Start by ending the war on drugs....legalize, and decriminalize.
5) That may happen anyway...and it may be more than just a couple of Senate seats. Right now, Trump is standing to take a lot of down ballot Republicans with him. But there is still time for genuine conservatives to right the ship....but I won't hold my breath.

Saving this...TROLL!!!..TROLL in the Dungeon!!...thought you outta know. :)

Yeah dont hold your breath. Should I repeat all the warnings about Trump losing the Senate in 2016? It would be easy...I remember posting line after line of those warnings and laughing about it.

Forum List

Back