Are any here against contraception? If so, why?

So your fishbowl thing was a predictable failure. Who could have seen that coming?

Not at all. They waited until they were adults. They also used protection when they did have sex.

Waiting for marriage is a quaint custom for followers of your faith. I put no stock in it.

My "fishbowl thing" was a complete success, both from a standpoint of none of them getting pregnant or catching anything, and from a standpoint of open communication with my children.

Not at all. They waited until they were adults. They also used protection when they did have sex.

Waiting for marriage is a quaint custom for followers of your faith. I put no stock in it.

My "fishbowl thing" was a complete success, both from a standpoint of none of them getting pregnant or catching anything, and from a standpoint of open communication with my children.
You said you told them they were not to have sex. That was a complete failure, obviously.

Everyone knows that girls from Catholic schools put out.

Sounds like they made the wrong decisions. Who could have seen that coming?

I disagree. They waited until they were adults and could make the decision for themselves. They did not ruin their health or their future. All 3 graduated high school with honors. All 3 have college degrees, 1 having a Masters degree in Aero-Space Engineering.

Lesh, I don't know if you have been following all this. Mashmont claims he has used the rhythm method of birth control for 40+ years. He says it is safe 10 days out of the months. So when he was a young newlywed he only had sex 10 days out of 28. But he never masturbated. ;)
Who knows...but that's a good way to have an unintended pregnancy...

That's how ya end up with abortions

Because their desire is to stoke as much fear as possible to keep their people in a panic.
"The Unborn" Is As Superstitious a Concept As "the Undead"

The fear that even the pro-abortion faction doesn't stoke is that the bossy Puritanical Right can't logically allow abortion to "save the life of the mother." So the anti-abortion faction will have to prohibit even that sooner or later.

The bible doesn't specifically mention a lot of things. The RCC is right on birth control.
The Bible Doesn't Have a 10th Amendment Saying That All Other Commandments Are Left to the Separate Denominations

You're imitating the other side, who have no problem with the fact that the Constitution doesn't mention the right to privacy. Just like the fetish fetishists do with Scripture, they twist "unreasonable search and seizure" into that. Then they further complicate matters by saying that abortion is a privacy right.

Partial Birth is Murder in first degree.
Hidden Agenda Is to Stone Mary Magdalene

So is abortion "to save the life of the mother." Letting the pregnant woman die is at most a far lesser crime, if any crime at all. Fetus fetishists, when they have their way on this, will point out that many mothers sacrifice their lives to save their children.

"The Unborn" Is As Superstitious a Concept As "the Undead"

The fear that even the pro-abortion faction doesn't stoke is that the bossy Puritanical Right can't logically allow abortion to "save the life of the mother." So the anti-abortion faction will have to prohibit even that sooner or later.
Well except we know they exists and are living human beings.

Your entire post is a fabrication, abortions to save the life of the mother will always be legal in the US.

People who believe it's right to tell OTHER people what to do with their bodies are....people who have a different opinion on abortion.

Maybe holding that view would be more conducive to having an actual conversation don't you think?
You should have a talk with the progressive wing of the Democrats then. They have zero problems thinking they can tell people what to do with their bodies.

Forum List

Back