Are any here against contraception? If so, why?

Why don't you mind your own goddam business when it comes to what people do in the bedroom instead a siccing the gubmint on people that you hate, ya fuck?

Funny how all of a sudden you right wing assholes want big gubmint to be used against people that you like to torment. Fuck off.
Maybe if liberal women would keep their legs closed they wouldn't need birth control and abortion.

You did NOT post evidence.
I posted the Conservative position on abortion dating back to the 60's -- you have not refuted that once...

There are so-called conservatives on this thread right now saying the same exact thing you are whining like a bitch about me mocking...and I ain't seen you address a single one of them...so fuck what you whining about

I posted the Conservative position on abortion dating back to the 60's -- you have not refuted that once...

There are so-called conservatives on this thread right now saying the same exact thing you are whining like a bitch about me mocking...and I ain't seen you address a single one of them...so fuck what you whining about
You don't even know what the word means, let alone post a position that hasn't ever been held except by a very few.

Take your broad brush to your keeper for more color.

It hasn't been made illegal.

People who believe in abortion are evil. Full stop.
People who believe it's right to tell OTHER people what to do with their bodies are....people who have a different opinion on abortion.

Maybe holding that view would be more conducive to having an actual conversation don't you think?

You don't even know what the word means, let alone post a position that hasn't ever been held except by a very few.

Take your broad brush to your keeper for more color.
If what I said about Republicans wanting to punish women for being whores has you clutching your pearls like a little bitch so much..

How come you didn't say anything to your fellow conservative morons on this post who said EXACTLY THAT?? Including yourself..

Like this moron opining about his desire to stop men from masturbating...
Like all Catholic teaching, the rule against masturbation makes perfect sense, but it is subtler than most. The damage from violating it is subtle, but sure. It turns one inward, makes one lazy and selfish, takes away one's drive to please a woman, damaging a relationship if there is one, or preventing one if there isn't.
You didn't say a word....

And this....

Me. I am against it. Artificial birth control removes the sharing and procreative aspects of sex. It turns sex into a purely mechanical act. It also causes women to be uncommitted to, therefore objectified. The notion of the government passing condoms out in middle and high schools is horrifying. It's government encouraging uncommitted sex by minors. Banning artificial birth control is one of the wisest policies of the Catholic Church. The rhythm method is like fasting. Ten days of abstention whets the fires of passion even more. And you're a better person for it. My wife and I have been married 34 years and have never used artificial contraception. Ever.
Basically, saying the exact same thing you whined about me mocking....

Therefore....fuck what you whining about... and I will continue to mock you full of shit Conservatives...

Maybe if liberal women would keep their legs closed they wouldn't need birth control and abortion.
And how is that your business, retard?

Get a life instead of obsessing about what people on BOTH sides of the aisle do in their bedrooms as long as it doesn't involve underage children or rape, Skippy.

Big fan of that Guv of Ole Miss. who's an illiterate jerkoff, are ya?

If anything, children of divorce tend to be more likely to have sex and get pregnant. Mine did not.

So on the topic we were discussing what I said stands.
So none of them had sex before marriage?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back