🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada wouldn't do that, they are a civilized country.
So the people who founded the United States were uncivilized?
This is what you asked "If Canada invaded the United States, stole a bunch of white people and sold them to slave traders in Norway, would you consider the Canadians as having sold their own people?"

Pay attention to what you ask next time.

Damn....I finally realized I've wasted time arguing with a mentally ill person. My bad.

But you are the mentally ill person.

For example do you not understand this government has paid reparations to all who they have wronged but blacks? And helped Germany pay Jews reparations?

History of Reparations Payments

1990 U.S.A $1.2 Billion or $20.000 Each JAPANESE AMERICANS
1986 U.S.A.
$32 Million 1836 Treaty OTTAWAS OF MICHIGAN
1985 U.S.A.
$31 Million CHIPPEWAS OF WISCONSIN
1985 U.S.A.
$12.3 Million SEMINOLES OF FLORIDA
1985 U.S.A.
$105 Million SIOUX OF SOUTH DAKOTA
1980 U.S.A.
$81 Million KLAMATHS OF OREGON
1971 U.S.A.
$1 Billion + 44 Million Acres of Land ALASKA NATIVES LAND SETTLEMENT

Why do Holocaust survivors get reparations, but Black Americans are told to forget their history?
What, us Jews can holler “Remember the Holocaust” until our throats are sore, but Black people have to forget their history?

https://thetempest.co/2016/08/29/so...-saying-black-people-deserve-reparations-too/

17435.jpg

“And when I speak, I don't speak as a Democrat. Or a Republican. Nor an American. I speak as a victim of America's so-called democracy. You and I have never seen democracy - all we've seen is hypocrisy. When we open our eyes today and look around America, we see America not through the eyes of someone who has enjoyed the fruits of Americanism. We see America through the eyes of someone who has been the victim of Americanism. We don't see any American dream. We've experienced only the American nightmare.”

Malcolm X

Morgan Freeman: GOP goals are racist

I dunno, maybe ALL THE BITCHIN'? :lol:
Why is it that when I state historical facts that you've as of yet been unable to dispute or disprove I'm bitching, yet when you complain about petty BS like black people organizing and doing things to assist or promote one another then erroneously labeling that activity as racist you're not bitching? It's a rhetorical question.

Why is it that when I state historical facts that you've as of yet been unable to dispute or disprove I'm bitching, yet when you complain about petty BS like black people organizing and doing things to assist or promote one another then erroneously labeling that activity as racist you're not bitching? It's a rhetorical question.
Blacks MUST be racist because you're the only ones talking about it constantly.

This is what you asked "If Canada invaded the United States, stole a bunch of white people and sold them to slave traders in Norway, would you consider the Canadians as having sold their own people?"

Pay attention to what you ask next time.
I'm not the one with the reading comprehension problem. You stated Canada would never do something so uncivilized so are you acknowledging the heinousness of the black chattel slave trade that was instituted in the United States of America by whites?

Talking about racism is not racism.

I don't usually call people ignorant because most people see that as name calling and take offense although the word simply means unaware of something. In your case however, you're either just trying to pick a fight or you really are ignorant and by now willfully so.

Part of my job entails having to come up with ways to deal with people who obfuscate, avoid and evade dealing with the truth, so I'm going to ask you out right - what is your problem because now you're outright lying about things.

Civil Rights like illegal search and seizure? Rights like freedom of speech? The right to bear arms?
Fuck you. Whites have been screwed out of these rights on a regular basis.
Do you even know the definition of a civil right?
Why don't you educate us?

I’ll end this by saying what racism is not. It is not complaining about racism directed at blacks by whites. It is not the angry response to the built in disrespect of a persons humanity by the race that thinks they are superior either. It is not the animosity built up in those who have been the ones disrespected by the race that thinks they are superior. A lot of whites do not seem to understand what white racism has done and then want to quickly call racism the angry reaction, responses and animosity created by white racism.
Thank you ...

I don't usually call people ignorant because most people see that as name calling and take offense although the word simply means unaware of something. In your case however, you're either just trying to pick a fight or you really are ignorant and by now willfully so.

Part of my job entails having to come up with ways to deal with people who obfuscate, avoid and evade dealing with the truth, so I'm going to ask you out right - what is your problem because now you're outright lying about things.
Whites don’t talk about race anywhere near as much as blacks do.

Talking about racism is not racism.
Except that you call all whites racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back