🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is all of this white doctrine found?
I've never seen it.
White history has been made the norm history, the default position, and when your stuff is taken as the norm, the need to "race it" becomes pointless.

It's like you complaining "Why do they have para-Olympics ?...but we don't have the able bodied Olympics"

That's how stupid you sound.

Columbus. Shakespeare, Tesla etc...white is shoved down out throat. God is white. Jesus is white....everything....everyone is taught that whites are fathers of maths, the fathers of science, the fathers of everything.

That is a very white supremacist view of history. But to you, that's just "how it is" right ?

But white folks’ contributions have never been ignored. So to now demand special time to teach about the people everyone has already learned about from the start seems insane.

You say this
IT IS NOT RACIST TO WANT TO PROTECT AND PRESERVE YOUR HERITAGE, YOU MORON.
Then you say this
I know plenty of white people that celebrate their national origin heritage and I have never heard anyone say anything about that being an issue, and they should just be white.
So according to you white people are out there "heritaging" it up, to the max, then what's the problem ?
Hell, I have a scottish coat of arms on my wall, that I inherited from my father. I show it to visitors all the time, mostly white visitors.
Good for you. Haggis is disgusting by the way.
So what's it called when blacks celebrate their own color with black music awards and black history month...?

The same thing as St. Patrick's Day, Oktoberfest and every month but February.

Stop crying.

You see Dumbo McGee, our ethnic heritage was taken from us by your long dead ancestors during slavery, Therefore we were all left as black because of what whites have done. So your ancestors did this and now your bitch ass is crying about how it's racist because whites get to celebrate their true ethnic heritage.

My goodness! You are a dumbfuck!
Actually, my ancestors had nothing to do with slavery and were serfs themselves back in the old country, that's why they moved. Maybe you should think about doing the same since it's so awful here.

So what's it called when blacks celebrate their own color with black music awards and black history month...?
Do you want white people to celebrate their color ?

Well almost everything in America already celebrates being white so what reason do you have to go out of your way to find “white pride”
White pride is associated with racists. You can win a music award for black pride. Kinda a double standard, wouldn't you say?

Black rage, not racism, is the product of centuries of exploitation and maltreatment of Africans by whites in this country. A justifiable and unconscious human reaction to genocide and oppression. White racism on the other hand is a coldly calculated regimen of violence and dehumanization instituted solely for the purposes of subjugation and dominance to maintain privilege.
Very eloquently stated, however please don't be surprised when some here either pretend or don't actually comprehend it.

That's rich.St Patrick's Day is about nationality. If it was about race they'd call it Honky Day. Anyone can celebrate it. Oktoberfest is a German festival. And everyone can celebrate it.
The more black history is down played the easier it becomes to label blacks as inferior today. That's one of the reason "black history month" annoys whites. Historically there have been major contributions to this country’s greatness by African Americans. The accomplishments themselves are something to marvel, but the obstacles these wonderfully talented people had to overcome to achieve their greatness is the real testiment to their historical significance.

To broaden it out, you'll found out that West Africa, was not full of naked savages like white people said. In fact before whites came and screwed up everything it had civilizations of its own, like the Mali and Songhay empires. It had great seats of learning, like Timbuktu, and cities larger than any in England of the time.

At one level whites do not see what black history has to do with them, so they are not interested – “It is just for blacks” – and yet deep down at another level they know full well what black history has to do with them and they do not want to face the ugly truth about themselves.
Black history month is a politically motivated celebration and reminder of slavery, nothing more. It's only intended purpose is to piss blacks off at the White man.
So you're saying that black people have no history apart from slavery. Have I got that right ?
According to the Democrats slavery is the only part of black history that matters.

Black rage, not racism, is the product of centuries of exploitation and maltreatment of Africans by whites in this country. A justifiable and unconscious human reaction to genocide and oppression. White racism on the other hand is a coldly calculated regimen of violence and dehumanization instituted solely for the purposes of subjugation and dominance to maintain privilege.
Very eloquently stated, however please don't be surprised when some here either pretend or don't actually comprehend it.
I understand it. I also know it is unjustified. None of the blacks that live in America were ever slaves.
The fact is, blacks are being used by the Democratic Party the same way that Muslims use Palestinians against Israel.
We've had plenty of progress in America when it comes to civil rights, but the fact still remains that race merchants can't make any cash if they solve the problem. Their job is to stir the pot and cause divisions and hatred, not create peace and love.
If they solve it they can't make any money off of it anymore.

That they prevailed does not mean that they were right.
So 50+ racial discrimination cases in which the EEOC prevailed doesn't mean they're right but 1 racial discrimination case in which the New Haven firefighters succeeded in maintaining the [white] status quo is righteous?

Did you see the couple of cases there which spoke about the word-of-mouth method of preventing minorities from obtaining jobs?

I understand it. I also know it is unjustified
Are you African American or even American?

Have you ever seen a company hire minorities, or women so that they can get government tax credits or whatever they're actually called and then turn around and let them go after they've used them to boost their numbers?

I've never seen it.
White history has been made the norm history, the default position, and when your stuff is taken as the norm, the need to "race it" becomes pointless.

It's like you complaining "Why do they have para-Olympics ?...but we don't have the able bodied Olympics"

Columbus. Shakespeare, Tesla etc...white is shoved down out throat. God is white. Jesus is white....everything....everyone is taught that whites are fathers of maths, the fathers of science, the fathers of everything.

That is a very white supremacist view of history. But to you, that's just "how it is" right ?

But white folks’ contributions have never been ignored. So to now demand special time to teach about the people everyone has already learned about from the start seems insane.
Unfortunately blacks weren't doing much back then other than committing genocide in Africa. So of course they didn't have the time to write poetry and discover America.
DbF4qAjV4AEEXL1.jpg

You say this
Then you say this
I know plenty of white people that celebrate their national origin heritage and I have never heard anyone say anything about that being an issue, and they should just be white.
So according to you white people are out there "heritaging" it up, to the max, then what's the problem ?
Hell, I have a scottish coat of arms on my wall, that I inherited from my father. I show it to visitors all the time, mostly white visitors.

Stop crying.

You see Dumbo McGee, our ethnic heritage was taken from us by your long dead ancestors during slavery, Therefore we were all left as black because of what whites have done. So your ancestors did this and now your bitch ass is crying about how it's racist because whites get to celebrate their true ethnic heritage.

That's rich.
St Patrick's Day is about nationality. If it was about race they'd call it Honky Day. Anyone can celebrate it. Oktoberfest is a German festival. And everyone can celebrate it.
Black history month is a politically motivated celebration and reminder of slavery, nothing more. It's only intended purpose is to piss blacks off at the White man.

Black history month is celebrated, because of a multi generational practice of omitting black people from American history as we know it.

As ignorant as you are, even you should know that after the Atlantic Slave trade and 100 years of Jim Crow, that there are unknown stories about the contributions of Black Americans, that have not seen mainstream recognition, just as there is likely unknown history about other minorities.

The history of America, as it is taught in the general curriculum in American Schools is predominately Eurocentric.

There is also an Asian Heritage Month, A Hispanic Heritage Month, and a Native Indian month.

Why is it such an issue for there to be Black History Month?

Truthfully, I sincerely wish that there was a White History Month..just to put a collective pacifier in the mouths of what must be millions.

Last edited:
You say this
Then you say this

Stop crying.

Actually, my ancestors had nothing to do with slavery and were serfs themselves back in the old country, that's why they moved. Maybe you should think about doing the same since it's so awful here.

Nope, you move on back to serfdom since you can't get your white history month and whites have it so terrible here.

I understand it. I also know it is unjustified. None of the blacks that live in America were ever slaves.
The fact is, blacks are being used by the Democratic Party the same way that Muslims use Palestinians against Israel.
We've had plenty of progress in America when it comes to civil rights, but the fact still remains that race merchants can't make any cash if they solve the problem. Their job is to stir the pot and cause divisions and hatred, not create peace and love.

When a man like John Lewis tells you that we still have a long way to go relative to civil rights learn to listen and accept that not enough has been done.

I've never seen it.

Unfortunately blacks weren't doing much back then other than committing genocide in Africa. So of course they didn't have the time to write poetry and discover America.
DbF4qAjV4AEEXL1.jpg

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

That's rich.St Patrick's Day is about nationality. If it was about race they'd call it Honky Day. Anyone can celebrate it. Oktoberfest is a German festival. And everyone can celebrate it.
The more black history is down played the easier it becomes to label blacks as inferior today. That's one of the reason "black history month" annoys whites. Historically there have been major contributions to this country’s greatness by African Americans. The accomplishments themselves are something to marvel, but the obstacles these wonderfully talented people had to overcome to achieve their greatness is the real testiment to their historical significance.

To broaden it out, you'll found out that West Africa, was not full of naked savages like white people said. In fact before whites came and screwed up everything it had civilizations of its own, like the Mali and Songhay empires. It had great seats of learning, like Timbuktu, and cities larger than any in England of the time.

At one level whites do not see what black history has to do with them, so they are not interested – “It is just for blacks” – and yet deep down at another level they know full well what black history has to do with them and they do not want to face the ugly truth about themselves.
So you're saying that black people have no history apart from slavery. Have I got that right ?
According to the Democrats slavery is the only part of black history that matters.

Yeah that's why republicans are always making reference to slavery and plantations. It's why republicans keep trying to tell us how the democratic party is the party of slavery, even as you tell us that our anger is unjustified because none of us were slaves. You don't get to have it both ways. You don't get to tell us how we can't talk about the damage caused by slavery then talk about slavery all the time yourselves.

Q: Does OP ever have a non-racist thought?

A: Probably not, ever!

What you call racism is not racism. What you call racism is butthurt whites who can't take blacks holding them accountable for being racists still in 2018 crying.

You say this
Then you say this

Stop crying.

That's rich.
St Patrick's Day is about nationality. If it was about race they'd call it Honky Day. Anyone can celebrate it. Oktoberfest is a German festival. And everyone can celebrate it.

Only to extremely stupid white dumbfucks.

You say this
Then you say this

Stop crying.

That's rich.

Only to extremely stupid white dumbfucks.

It ain't my business to interject, but you're a dumbass nigga. Straight up, bitch. You are one dumb motherfucker.

I can deal with with Cigar. Cat mows his own yard, has guns..(ok, pistols) but still.. he's a real Nigga.

You're just a pussy ass nigga punk, whining 'bout some "reparations" like you got you a 'suit.

Fuck You! :booze::fu:

Look at the white boy throw a temper tantrum. Why, he got to use the word nigga 3 times on the internet. OOOH he's hard.

So let me respond real quick in the language you chose to use. White boy, your asses got everything given to you . Whites are the examples of handout kings and queens. You are the rulers of getting free shit. If you can't get free shit, you'll cry and play your race card until you can. Or you'll use violence. Because if not for free stuff, you whites would have died off in Jamestown after the last white person ate a dead relative.

There is No Such Thing as White Discrimination

It’s no secret that people of color have the disadvantage when it comes to being accepted into a pristine college. .....

You say this and not only does your post make no attempt to support it, you ignore the many times I have posted evidence that black skin is a huge bonus in ivy league admissions.

You are a liar and a race baiter.

The majority of students in Ivy League schools are white. Secondly that's only 8 colleges. There are over 5,000 collages in this nation. You haven not proven a nationally mandated policy of discrimination against whites.

I've repeatedly addressed both of those points, many times before.

YOu are a liar.

Prove when racism ended ...

I've repeatedly shown that racism today is primarily anti-white racism mandated by government power. You have denied the truth of hard numbers, repeatedly rubbed in your face.

you are a liar.

You say this
Then you say this

Individuals celebrate their personal national origin heritages, society does not celebrate White Heritage. It is taboo.

My celebration of my scottish heritage is a pick and choose type of thing. Haggis, from what I have heard, certainly sounds utterly disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back