🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say this
IT IS NOT RACIST TO WANT TO PROTECT AND PRESERVE YOUR HERITAGE, YOU MORON.
Then you say this
I know plenty of white people that celebrate their national origin heritage and I have never heard anyone say anything about that being an issue, and they should just be white.
So according to you white people are out there "heritaging" it up, to the max, then what's the problem ?
Hell, I have a scottish coat of arms on my wall, that I inherited from my father. I show it to visitors all the time, mostly white visitors.
Good for you. Haggis is disgusting by the way.
So what's it called when blacks celebrate their own color with black music awards and black history month...?

The same thing as St. Patrick's Day, Oktoberfest and every month but February.

Stop crying.

You see Dumbo McGee, our ethnic heritage was taken from us by your long dead ancestors during slavery, Therefore we were all left as black because of what whites have done. So your ancestors did this and now your bitch ass is crying about how it's racist because whites get to celebrate their true ethnic heritage.

My goodness! You are a dumbfuck!
That's rich.
St Patrick's Day is about nationality. If it was about race they'd call it Honky Day. Anyone can celebrate it. Oktoberfest is a German festival. And everyone can celebrate it.
Black history month is a politically motivated celebration and reminder of slavery, nothing more. It's only intended purpose is to piss blacks off at the White man.

They don't need black history month to be pissed off, just reading comments from white nationalists/supremacists is enough.

The grave error you make is attributing your white nationalist/supremacist agenda to all whites, when the majority of whites despise your character.
You say this
Then you say this
I know plenty of white people that celebrate their national origin heritage and I have never heard anyone say anything about that being an issue, and they should just be white.
So according to you white people are out there "heritaging" it up, to the max, then what's the problem ?
Hell, I have a scottish coat of arms on my wall, that I inherited from my father. I show it to visitors all the time, mostly white visitors.
So what's it called when blacks celebrate their own color with black music awards and black history month...?

Stop crying.

You see Dumbo McGee, our ethnic heritage was taken from us by your long dead ancestors during slavery, Therefore we were all left as black because of what whites have done. So your ancestors did this and now your bitch ass is crying about how it's racist because whites get to celebrate their true ethnic heritage.

Actually, my ancestors had nothing to do with slavery and were serfs themselves back in the old country, that's why they moved. Maybe you should think about doing the same since it's so awful here.

He judged you on your skin color, lumped you in with all the other whites,

AND WAS WRONG.

oh, the irony.

And the funny part is, he can't even see it. He is too blind.

That they prevailed does not mean that they were right.
So 50+ racial discrimination cases in which the EEOC prevailed doesn't mean they're right but 1 racial discrimination case in which the New Haven firefighters succeeded in maintaining the [white] status quo is righteous?

Did you see the couple of cases there which spoke about the word-of-mouth method of preventing minorities from obtaining jobs?

We have had a chance to examine the New Haven Case and get plenty of information on both sides of the story.

We have a good picture of what happened there.

I did. I've certainly never encountered anything like that in my work history, and I have spent some time in management.

I'm sure that some of the cases are valid cases of racial discrimination, against blacks.

Just like a blind squirrel can sometimes find a nut, the witch hunt of the Left might stumble by luck over an ACTUAL witch, now and then.

But the real story of racism today in the US, is the long ago breaking of white racism as a significant factor, and the adoption of government policy and law that encourages, celebrates and even requires anti-white discrimination.

Black rage, not racism, is the product of centuries of exploitation and maltreatment of Africans by whites in this country. A justifiable and unconscious human reaction to genocide and oppression. White racism on the other hand is a coldly calculated regimen of violence and dehumanization instituted solely for the purposes of subjugation and dominance to maintain privilege.
Very eloquently stated, however please don't be surprised when some here either pretend or don't actually comprehend it.
I understand it. I also know it is unjustified. None of the blacks that live in America were ever slaves.
The fact is, blacks are being used by the Democratic Party the same way that Muslims use Palestinians against Israel.
We've had plenty of progress in America when it comes to civil rights, but the fact still remains that race merchants can't make any cash if they solve the problem. Their job is to stir the pot and cause divisions and hatred, not create peace and love.
If they solve it they can't make any money off of it anymore.

When a man like John Lewis tells you that we still have a long way to go relative to civil rights learn to listen and accept that not enough has been done.

Appeal to Authority Logical Fallacy.

FAIL.

You say this
Then you say this

Stop crying.

That's rich.
St Patrick's Day is about nationality. If it was about race they'd call it Honky Day. Anyone can celebrate it. Oktoberfest is a German festival. And everyone can celebrate it.
Black history month is a politically motivated celebration and reminder of slavery, nothing more. It's only intended purpose is to piss blacks off at the White man.

They don't need black history month to be pissed off, just reading comments from white nationalists/supremacists is enough.

The grave error you make is attributing your white nationalist/supremacist agenda to all whites, when the majority of whites despise your character.
You say this
Then you say this

Stop crying.

Actually, my ancestors had nothing to do with slavery and were serfs themselves back in the old country, that's why they moved. Maybe you should think about doing the same since it's so awful here.

AND WAS WRONG.

oh, the irony.

LOL! I know what I did. I don't believe Taz.. I think he's lying. I've heard that same lame lie from many whites. Everybody white just all of a sudden came over here after slavery ended.. In another 10 years all of you will have immigrated over here after the civil rights act.

But really it doesn't matter. Both of you are crying about getting a white history month because you're whining abut how black history month is racist. So why don't you both take your proposal to congress to see if you can get enough support to make it happen.

Q: Does OP ever have a non-racist thought?

A: Probably not, ever!

What you call racism is not racism. What you call racism is butthurt whites who can't take blacks holding them accountable for being racists still in 2018 crying.

Yeah, you should just GFY.

You are an oxygen thief, sir.

When all you have left s trolling you have been defeated.

Says the troll.

LOL!!

Stop crying.

That's rich.

Only to extremely stupid white dumbfucks.

It ain't my business to interject, but you're a dumbass nigga. Straight up, bitch. You are one dumb motherfucker.

I can deal with with Cigar. Cat mows his own yard, has guns..(ok, pistols) but still.. he's a real Nigga.

You're just a pussy ass nigga punk, whining 'bout some "reparations" like you got you a 'suit.

Fuck You! :booze::fu:

Look at the white boy throw a temper tantrum. Why, he got to use the word nigga 3 times on the internet. OOOH he's hard.

So let me respond real quick in the language you chose to use. White boy, your asses got everything given to you . Whites are the examples of handout kings and queens. You are the rulers of getting free shit. If you can't get free shit, you'll cry and play your race card until you can. Or you'll use violence. Because if not for free stuff, you whites would have died off in Jamestown after the last white person ate a dead relative.

Standard lefty bullshit.

YOu call the people you are "Debating" "extremely stupid white dumbfucks"

and than act like it there is something wrong with them, that they get angry with your asshole self.

FUCK YOU.

Black rage, not racism, is the product of centuries of exploitation and maltreatment of Africans by whites in this country. A justifiable and unconscious human reaction to genocide and oppression. White racism on the other hand is a coldly calculated regimen of violence and dehumanization instituted solely for the purposes of subjugation and dominance to maintain privilege.
Very eloquently stated, however please don't be surprised when some here either pretend or don't actually comprehend it.
I understand it. I also know it is unjustified. None of the blacks that live in America were ever slaves.
The fact is, blacks are being used by the Democratic Party the same way that Muslims use Palestinians against Israel.
We've had plenty of progress in America when it comes to civil rights, but the fact still remains that race merchants can't make any cash if they solve the problem. Their job is to stir the pot and cause divisions and hatred, not create peace and love.

When a man like John Lewis tells you that we still have a long way to go relative to civil rights learn to listen and accept that not enough has been done.

FAIL.

Wrong.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Stop crying.

That's rich.

You say this
Then you say this

Stop crying.

AND WAS WRONG.

oh, the irony.

LOL! I know what I did. I don't believe Taz.. I think he's lying. I've heard that same lame lie from many whites. Everybody white just all of a sudden came over here after slavery ended.. In another 10 years all of you will have immigrated over here after the civil rights act.

But really it doesn't matter. Both of you are crying about getting a white history month because you're whining abut how black history month is racist. So why don't you both take your proposal to congress to see if you can get enough support to make it happen.

Taz seems credible to me. YOu are the one that is constantly dishonest.

YOu are probably just projecting. If you are not just lying.

Q: Does OP ever have a non-racist thought?

A: Probably not, ever!

What you call racism is not racism. What you call racism is butthurt whites who can't take blacks holding them accountable for being racists still in 2018 crying.

Yeah, you should just GFY.

You are an oxygen thief, sir.

When all you have left s trolling you have been defeated.

Says the troll.

LOL!!

Yes you are a troll.

FAIL.

Wrong....

No, what you did was an Appeal to Authority.

And it was a fail on your part.

Dumbass.

Stop crying.

That's rich.

Stop crying.

AND WAS WRONG.

oh, the irony.

Taz seems credible to me. YOu are the one that is constantly dishonest.

YOu are probably just projecting. If you are not just lying.

Except i'm not the dishonest one.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

FAIL.

Wrong....

No, what you did was an Appeal to Authority.

And it was a fail on your part.

Dumbass.

You see, idiot for an appeal to authority to be a logical fallacy it must be done with no supporting evidence. You make claims frequently with no supporting evidence. But in this situation there has been ample supporting evidence shown to you that racism is still a problem and we indeed have a long way to go to end it.

So again you fail.

• Thanks
Reactions: ATL
You say this
Then you say this

Stop crying.

That's rich.

Black history month is celebrated, because of a multi generational practice of omitting black people from American history as we know it.

As ignorant as you are, even you should know that after the Atlantic Slave trade and 100 years of Jim Crow, that there are unknown stories about the contributions of Black Americans, that have not seen mainstream recognition, just as there is likely unknown history about other minorities.

The history of America, as it is taught in the general curriculum in American Schools is predominately Eurocentric.

There is also an Asian Heritage Month, A Hispanic Heritage Month, and a Native Indian month.

Why is it such an issue for there to be Black History Month?

Truthfully, I sincerely wish that there was a White History Month..just to put a collective pacifier in the mouths of what must be millions.
The point shouldn't be Whites need a history month. The point should be no race deserves a month because this is simply Institutional Racism, favorable treatment for one race over all others. Why don't we have an Asian History Month? Why do blacks get special treatment? Because 95% of them vote for Democrats.

Individuals celebrate their personal national origin heritages, society does not celebrate White Heritage. It is taboo.
OK. OK. You're right. OK.

Now answer me two questions
  1. What is white heritage ?
  2. And point out any white heritage that is not celebrated ?
My celebration of my Scottish heritage is a pick and choose type of thing. Haggis, from what I have heard, certainly sounds utterly disgusting.
Dude. You've probably never even been to Scotland and you probably could not point out Glasgow or Edinburgh on an unmarked map.

You say this
Then you say this

Stop crying.

That's rich.

Black history month is celebrated, because of a multi generational practice of omitting black people from American history as we know it.

As ignorant as you are, even you should know that after the Atlantic Slave trade and 100 years of Jim Crow, that there are unknown stories about the contributions of Black Americans, that have not seen mainstream recognition, just as there is likely unknown history about other minorities.

The history of America, as it is taught in the general curriculum in American Schools is predominately Eurocentric.

There is also an Asian Heritage Month, A Hispanic Heritage Month, and a Native Indian month.

Why is it such an issue for there to be Black History Month?

Truthfully, I sincerely wish that there was a White History Month..just to put a collective pacifier in the mouths of what must be millions.
Black History Month is for taking a whole month to ignore all you black racists. And you should really get some black pointy hoods, just to make it a little more festive. :biggrin:

You say this
Then you say this

Stop crying.

Nope, you move on back to serfdom since you can't get your white history month and whites have it so terrible here.
You even got THAT wrong: whites have great here and in all western style countries because we built them that way. Blacks built Africa, and I should hope that it's still a work in progress... because even YOU don't want to live there, you'd rather live somewhere where you're oppressed by whites, as you see it. Says a lot about what you all think of Africa.

You say this
Then you say this

Stop crying.

Nope, you move on back to serfdom since you can't get your white history month and whites have it so terrible here.
You even got THAT wrong: whites have great here and in all western style countries because we built them that way. Blacks built Africa, and I should hope that it's still a work in progress... because even YOU don't want to live there, you'd rather live somewhere where you're oppressed by whites, as you see it. Says a lot about what you all think of Africa.

Another one that wants to ride the coattails of great people, who happen to be white, thinking their accomplishments somehow negates the reality of them being nothing more than a white nationalist sitting in their mom's basement eating paint chips.

Stop crying.

That's rich.

You say this
Then you say this

Stop crying.

AND WAS WRONG.

oh, the irony.

Let's even assume that I'm lying for a second. A lot of "whites" were serfs... back in all kinds of countries and they came here to homestead and build this country. So even if not my ancestors, there are plenty of other whites would had the same experience as my ancestors did, so just to say that not all whites had something to do with slavery. Poor white people couldn't even afford slaves, you make it seem like every fucking white person had a ton of slaves.

Stop crying.

That's rich.

Stop crying.

AND WAS WRONG.

oh, the irony.

Let's even assume that I'm lying for a second. A lot of "whites" were serfs... back in all kinds of countries and they came here to homestead and build this country. So even if not my ancestors, there are plenty of other whites would had the same experience as my ancestors did, so just to say that not all whites had something to do with slavery. Poor white people couldn't even afford slaves, you make it seem like every fucking white person had a ton of slaves.

You're missing the point. Most argue that only 2% of southerners owned slaves. Yet, that 2% convinced the other 98% to turn against the US and fight the bloodiest war on American soil. That same ideology and hate is spewing from you and your tiki torch carrying scum today.

Stop crying.

Another one that wants to ride the coattails of great people, who happen to be white, thinking their accomplishments somehow negates the reality of them being nothing more than a white nationalist sitting in their mom's basement eating paint chips.
My ancestors homesteaded, so yes, they did help build this country, and I'm proud of them. Now go wash that fried chicken grease off your hands, you're getting it all over your dime bags. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back