Are blacks "political chumps" for supporting Democrats

To this very day, a large majority of African Americans continue to support the Democratic party which continues to enslave Blacks under an increasingly sophisticated methodology. The type of slavery has changed, it was once forced servitude where now it is a slavery to handouts.

E.W. Jackson of Virginia, Black Politician, Republican Party candidate for Lieutenant Governor of Virginia, stated ...

..."slavery did not destroy black families, but government welfare programs launched in the 1960s caused them to deteriorate"....

Under the government machine , firmly controlled by the Democrats, even during Republican administrations, the Liberals dictate, manipulate and devastate the poor, and poor families, in particular African Americans. The bumbling leftists bureaucracy attempts to end poverty are a dismal failure and have only succeeded in forming a new type of slavery , slavery to the Liberal machine.

The public has been taught that white Americans should atone for the sins of slavery and racism by supporting welfare programs and the Democratic Party. Black Americans are taught that greed and hatred is the reason whites are prosperous and that whites are the cause of economic barriers that prevented blacks from obtaining wealth. All who disagree are racists.

Welfare is a two edged sword, it not only enslaves those being taxed, but shackles the recipients as well.

black_republicans.JPG

Blacks and the Democratic Party

Been trying to for 30 years, but with Left Wing monopolization of the Media just beginning to wane - it's a difficult task

There's a difference between Social Programs to help people who are down and out and deserving to get back on their feet , or in some cases get a decent start in life as opposed to Life Long servitude to the Welfare Check.

See Above

Far From it - Whites outnumber Blacks on the Welfare Rolls - And many of the more advantaged Blacks, more ambitious and more more talented and or intelligent Blacks
are breaking away from the Demoncrats - A high percentage of the more intelligent and or more informed African Americans are REPUBLICANS - just like MLK ,Condoleeza, and LL Cool J

Explain how Obama is in any way qualified to be President - his first real Job gimme a fuckin Break !

Explain the hate rhetoric coming out of the rightwing media

Examples Please ....

Well...If you were a Republican running for office, you have failed miserably

Republicans need to provide more than lip service to the poor and minorities. They need to set up shop in poor neighborhoods, set up positive programs that help them, show why the Republican way is the best way, bring in jobs, jobs, jobs

Blaiming the media doesn't cut it

Been trying to for 30 years, but with Left Wing monopolization of the Media just beginning to wane - it's a difficult task

There's a difference between Social Programs to help people who are down and out and deserving to get back on their feet , or in some cases get a decent start in life as opposed to Life Long servitude to the Welfare Check.

See Above

Far From it - Whites outnumber Blacks on the Welfare Rolls - And many of the more advantaged Blacks, more ambitious and more more talented and or intelligent Blacks
are breaking away from the Demoncrats - A high percentage of the more intelligent and or more informed African Americans are REPUBLICANS - just like MLK ,Condoleeza, and LL Cool J

Explain how Obama is in any way qualified to be President - his first real Job gimme a fuckin Break !

Examples Please ....

Well...If you were a Republican running for office, you have failed miserably

Republicans need to provide more than lip service to the poor and minorities. They need to set up shop in poor neighborhoods, set up positive programs that help them, show why the Republican way is the best way, bring in jobs, jobs, jobs

Blaiming the media doesn't cut it

Norton - Get back down in the Sewer , have you inhaled too much Methane down there ?

Fair enough...

If the Democratic Party is enslaving Blacks, why don't Republicans explain it to them?

Explain why poor people are better off without social programs
Explain why the lives of the poor and minorities would be better off under Republicans
Explain how every black is receiving a handout
Explain why Herman Cain makes a better leader than Barack Obama

Then maybe blacks would vote for you

I guess Blacks are just too ignorant to realize that the Republicans are their friends.

I voted for Obama and have not recieved my 'free stuff' yet. Did you get yours, Rightwinger?

I am a liberal....I don't work and I get everything for free

I just show up, flash my liberal card, wink and there is no charge

Works at gas stations, restaurants, movie theaters and titty bars

I am half White, so I do not ALL the 'free stuff'. My father is to blame for that, the White devil.

I really appreciate how Republicans remind Americans how they used to support Civil Rights 50 years ago

Reminds us of how great the party used to be

To this very day, a large majority of African Americans continue to support the Democratic party which continues to enslave Blacks under an increasingly sophisticated methodology. The type of slavery has changed, it was once forced servitude where now it is a slavery to handouts.

E.W. Jackson of Virginia, Black Politician, Republican Party candidate for Lieutenant Governor of Virginia, stated ...

..."slavery did not destroy black families, but government welfare programs launched in the 1960s caused them to deteriorate"....

Under the government machine , firmly controlled by the Democrats, even during Republican administrations, the Liberals dictate, manipulate and devastate the poor, and poor families, in particular African Americans. The bumbling leftists bureaucracy attempts to end poverty are a dismal failure and have only succeeded in forming a new type of slavery , slavery to the Liberal machine.

The public has been taught that white Americans should atone for the sins of slavery and racism by supporting welfare programs and the Democratic Party. Black Americans are taught that greed and hatred is the reason whites are prosperous and that whites are the cause of economic barriers that prevented blacks from obtaining wealth. All who disagree are racists.

Welfare is a two edged sword, it not only enslaves those being taxed, but shackles the recipients as well.

black_republicans.JPG

Fair enough...

If the Democratic Party is enslaving Blacks, why don't Republicans explain it to them?

Explain why the lives of the poor and minorities would be better off under Republicans

If they had an explantion they would've given it. What they are doing is trying to use vote shaming like some elementary game of reverse psychology.

Ask them those questions the only thing they'll have is strawman logic, sarcasm, snark or anger.

Civil Rights act 1964 Only 61 percent of Democrats supported that bill, versus 80 percent of Republicans.

Voting Rights Act of 1965 - Written by Republican Senator Everett Dirksen - 94 percent of Senate Republicans voted in favor of the bill versus 73 percent of Democrats. The final vote on the House version - only one Senate Republican voted against it compared to seventeen Democrats.

I really appreciate how Republicans remind Americans how they used to support Civil Rights 50 years ago

Reminds us of how great the party used to be

black_republicans.JPG

LOL, they a real die hard conservative republicans! Besides maybe "lower taxes", where else do they agree with republican conservatives?

"In a February 10, 2012 televised interview with CNN host Piers Morgan, LL Cool J expressed sympathy for President Barack Obama and ascribed negative impressions of his leadership to Republican obstruction designed to "make it look like you have a coordination problem." He was quick to add that no one "should assume that I'm a Democrat either. I'm an Independent, you know?"[25] In LL Cool J's Platinum 360 Diet and Lifestyle, he included Barack Obama in a list of "People I admire" saying, "He accomplished what people thought was impossible."[26]

His song Mr President on his album Exit 13 questioned the rationale for the Iraq War, and also expressed sympathy with illegal immigrants."

Obama ambassador quotes LL Cool J

50 Cent:
“I’m going to vote for Obama,” he said Tuesday. “Some of the things I’ve heard in passing from the Romney side make me want to vote for Obama. A couple pieces of [Romney's] speeches — they left me out there a little bit, I wasn’t sure which way things would actually go. It’s not one specific thing.”

Condi Rice:
"For instance, I have been called an opponent of affirmative action. In fact, I'm a supporter of affirmative action--if done in what I consider to be the right way. No one can doubt that years of racial prejudice produced underrepresentation of minorities and women in all aspects of American life. That is not acceptable in America, which is the world's greatest multi-ethnic democracy."

Michael Steele:
" Support affirmative action and its improvements
I support the current system and improvements to the current system, keeping in mind that while we have done very well in affirmative action at our universities across this country, I look at our boardrooms across the country, I look at NBC, CNBC, Fox, all these stations, all the corporate, corporate companies-and I don't see affirmative action necessarily being practiced there when I look at the management, when I look at the leadership, when I look at those who have a decision-making role. "

Martin Luther King Jr.:
"Negro today is not struggling for some abstract, vague rights, but for concrete improvement in his way of life." When equal opportunity laws failed to achieve this, King looked for other ways. In his book Where Do We Go From Here, he suggested that "A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for him, to equip him to compete on a just and equal basis." To do this he expressed support for quotas. In a 1968 Playboy interview, he said, “If a city has a 30% Negro population, then it is logical to assume that Negroes should have at least 30% of the jobs in any particular company, and jobs in all categories rather than only in menial areas.”

black_republicans.JPG

Fair enough...

If they had an explantion they would've given it. What they are doing is trying to use vote shaming like some elementary game of reverse psychology.

Ask them those questions the only thing they'll have is strawman logic, sarcasm, snark or anger.

Holy Shit ! Is ther one Liberal - just one with half a friggin Brain on this Forum ??? - Hey Asshole Look up - I know it's a complex task -hell you might even get a glimpse of the sky falling in - wouldn't want that to happen - would we . So here's the Link Moron.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-for-supporting-democrats-26.html#post8537812

Last edited:
Fair enough...

Holy Shit ! Is ther one Liberal - just one with half a friggin Brain on this Forum ??? - Hey Asshole Look up - I know it's a complex task -hell you might even get a glimpse of the sky falling in - wouldn't want that to happen - would we . So here's the Link Moron.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-for-supporting-democrats-26.html#post8537812

Congrats are in order. You think you answered something when you really deflected. With such jewels like blaming the liberal media and admitting social programs work when asked "Explain how blacks are better off without social programs".

That was awesome...Kudos

Personally, I do not believe that black support Democrats in the numbers purported. I remain unshakable in my conviction that whatever the true vote is, the Democrat Big City Machines manufacture the 95-5% black vote supporting Democrats. If we ever had real voter ID and honest elections black "support" of Democrats would plummet. That said, and somehow this wasn't in the "Malcolm X" movie, he believed that blacks who supported Democrats were "Political chumps" and I concur

Blacks know that they can do better that failing public schools and public housing, they need to take a look at what Democrats have done to them all these years

MALCOLM X: "You're A Political Chump!" - YouTube

"Anytime you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that Party can’t keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you’re dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that Party, you’re not only a chump, but you’re a traitor to your race. – Malcolm X

They try and pass the buck to the Dixiecrats. Now back during the days when you were blind, deaf, and dumb, ignorant, politically immature, naturally you went along with that. But today as your eyes come open, and you develop political maturity, you’re able to see and think for yourself, and you can see that a Dixiecrat is nothing but a Democrat in disguise. – Malcolm X

They’ve been down there four years, and they’re — all other legislation they wanted to bring up they brought it up and gotten it out of the way, and now they bring up you. And now, they bring up you. You put them first, and they put you last, ’cause you’re a chump, a political chump". – Malcolm X

Excellent post. Martin Luther King also believed and promoted the same bi-party position you attribute to Malcolm X. But when they were assassinated, along with JFK, and Johnson took over, he used the War on Poverty, Great Society, and race war lords like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to break up poor families and keep blacks down on the plantation.

President Johnson told 2 governors on Air Force One that (and forgive my repeating his language), "I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the 200 years". His prophesy is 50 years and counting correct. Those 80+% numbers of blacks voting Democrat are generally accurate and have been that way since Johnson's day.

BTW, it's amazing the number of people who Johnson hated and/or stood in his way, came to violent ends.

Blacks have been supporting Democrats for decades now. They actually used to be in the Republican column but that was way back when in the Abe Lincoln. They moved over in mass to the Democrat party in the 1930's after they believed President Hoover (republican) screwed them over in the south--and they've been there ever since.

Ironically the party that keeps blacks on the lower end of education etc. are democrat policies. They don't want public funds going to charter schools, etc. Republicans support charter schools and parents regardless of where they live or what their income is--being able to put their children into successful K-12 schools.

Personally, I do not believe that black support Democrats in the numbers purported. I remain unshakable in my conviction that whatever the true vote is, the Democrat Big City Machines manufacture the 95-5% black vote supporting Democrats. If we ever had real voter ID and honest elections black "support" of Democrats would plummet. That said, and somehow this wasn't in the "Malcolm X" movie, he believed that blacks who supported Democrats were "Political chumps" and I concur

Blacks know that they can do better that failing public schools and public housing, they need to take a look at what Democrats have done to them all these years

"Anytime you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that Party can’t keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you’re dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that Party, you’re not only a chump, but you’re a traitor to your race. – Malcolm X

They try and pass the buck to the Dixiecrats. Now back during the days when you were blind, deaf, and dumb, ignorant, politically immature, naturally you went along with that. But today as your eyes come open, and you develop political maturity, you’re able to see and think for yourself, and you can see that a Dixiecrat is nothing but a Democrat in disguise. – Malcolm X

They’ve been down there four years, and they’re — all other legislation they wanted to bring up they brought it up and gotten it out of the way, and now they bring up you. And now, they bring up you. You put them first, and they put you last, ’cause you’re a chump, a political chump". – Malcolm X

Excellent post. Martin Luther King also believed and promoted the same bi-party position you attribute to Malcolm X. But when they were assassinated, along with JFK, and Johnson took over, he used the War on Poverty, Great Society, and race war lords like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to break up poor families and keep blacks down on the plantation.

President Johnson told 2 governors on Air Force One that (and forgive my repeating his language), "I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the 200 years". His prophesy is 50 years and counting correct. Those 80+% numbers of blacks voting Democrat are generally accurate and have been that way since Johnson's day.

BTW, it's amazing the number of people who Johnson hated and/or stood in his way, came to violent ends.

Johnson and the civil rights movement made it's day through republican congressional support--while you had Al Gore Sr. and other democrats pulling out their hair to stop the bill from passing.

Thanks for the laugh! Jackson and Sharpton pretty much used Martin Luther King Jr.'s platform as their platform. Where do you think that Martin Luther King Jr. would disagree with them? Affirmative Action? Reparations? Racial hiring quotas?

Did the poverty rate of Black people increase or decrease after the "Great Society"? How did those policies allegedly "break up poor families"? What's even more of a joke, is when ignorant people state that "the Blacks" are on a "plantation" because they VOLUNTARILY vote for Democrats, during slavery, being on a "plantation" wasn't voluntary when people were slaves.

Thanks for the laugh! Jackson and Sharpton pretty much used Martin Luther King Jr.'s platform as their platform. Where do you think that Martin Luther King Jr. would disagree with them? Affirmative Action? Reparations? Racial hiring quotas?

Did the poverty rate of Black people increase or decrease after the "Great Society"? How did those policies allegedly "break up poor families"? What's even more of a joke, is when ignorant people state that "the Blacks" are on a "plantation" because they VOLUNTARILY vote for Democrats, during slavery, being on a "plantation" wasn't voluntary when people were slaves.

[ame="http://youtu.be/SeJbOU4nmHQ"]http://youtu.be/SeJbOU4nmHQ[/ame]

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character....

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.....

The Democrats Destroyed The Dream for Both Races with their insatiable Greed and Power Lust

Last edited:

[ame=http://youtu.be/SeJbOU4nmHQ]Howard Stern Exposes Obama Supporters 2012 (Official) - YouTube[/ame]

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character....

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.....

The Democrats Destroyed The Dream for Both Races with their insatiable Greed and Power Lust

Thanks, does any of these sound familiar to you? Who do you think said and advocated those items below, Jackson, Sharpton, and "the like"?

""A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for him, to equip him to compete on a just and equal basis." To do this he expressed support for quotas. In a **** Playboy interview, he said, “If a city has a 30% Negro population, then it is logical to assume that Negroes should have at least 30% of the jobs in any particular company, and jobs in all categories rather than only in menial areas.”
" Working through his *******, ***** threatened boycotts of businesses that did not hire blacks in proportion to their population. "

"No amount of gold could provide an adequate compensation for the exploitation and humiliation of the Negro in America down through the centuries…Yet a price can be placed on unpaid wages. The ancient common law has always provided a remedy for the appropriation of a the labor of one human being by another. This law should be made to apply for American Negroes. The payment should be in the form of a massive program by the government of special, compensatory measures which could be regarded as a settlement in accordance with the accepted practice of common law. "

"You can't talk about solving the economic problem of the Negro without talking about billions of dollars. You can't talk about ending the slums without first saying profit must be taken out of slums. You're really tampering and getting on dangerous ground because you are messing with folk then. You are messing with captains of industry… Now this means that we are treading in difficult water, because it really means that we are saying that something is wrong…with capitalism… There must be a better distribution of wealth and maybe America must move toward a Democratic Socialism. "

"****** accused Barry Goldwater of "Hitlerism." He believed that Goldwater advocated a "narrow nationalism, a crippling isolationism, and a trigger-happy attitude." On domestic issues he felt that "Mr. Goldwater represented an unrealistic conservatism that was totally out of touch with the realities of the twentieth century."

"****** said of Reagan, "When a Hollywood performer, lacking distinction even as an actor, can become a leading war hawk candidate for the presidency, only the irrationalities induced by war psychosis can explain such a turn of events." "

[ame=http://youtu.be/SeJbOU4nmHQ]Howard Stern Exposes Obama Supporters 2012 (Official) - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks, does any of these sound familiar to you? Who do you think said and advocated those items below, Jackson, Sharpton, and "the like"?

""A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for him, to equip him to compete on a just and equal basis." To do this he expressed support for quotas. In a **** Playboy interview, he said, “If a city has a 30% Negro population, then it is logical to assume that Negroes should have at least 30% of the jobs in any particular company, and jobs in all categories rather than only in menial areas.”
" Working through his *******, ***** threatened boycotts of businesses that did not hire blacks in proportion to their population. "

"No amount of gold could provide an adequate compensation for the exploitation and humiliation of the Negro in America down through the centuries…Yet a price can be placed on unpaid wages. The ancient common law has always provided a remedy for the appropriation of a the labor of one human being by another. This law should be made to apply for American Negroes. The payment should be in the form of a massive program by the government of special, compensatory measures which could be regarded as a settlement in accordance with the accepted practice of common law. "

"You can't talk about solving the economic problem of the Negro without talking about billions of dollars. You can't talk about ending the slums without first saying profit must be taken out of slums. You're really tampering and getting on dangerous ground because you are messing with folk then. You are messing with captains of industry… Now this means that we are treading in difficult water, because it really means that we are saying that something is wrong…with capitalism… There must be a better distribution of wealth and maybe America must move toward a Democratic Socialism. "

"****** accused Barry Goldwater of "Hitlerism." He believed that Goldwater advocated a "narrow nationalism, a crippling isolationism, and a trigger-happy attitude." On domestic issues he felt that "Mr. Goldwater represented an unrealistic conservatism that was totally out of touch with the realities of the twentieth century."

"****** said of Reagan, "When a Hollywood performer, lacking distinction even as an actor, can become a leading war hawk candidate for the presidency, only the irrationalities induced by war psychosis can explain such a turn of events." "

I have few problems with Jesse Jackson, I don't agree with all of his ideologies, but why would you insist on elevating a racist rabal rouse like Al Sharpton ?

Johnson and the civil rights movement made it's day through republican congressional support--while you had Al Gore Sr. and other democrats pulling out their hair to stop the bill from passing.

Many more blacks were Republicans up until 1960. I'm from the South and know that segregation and Jim Crowe were all Democrat programs, and only now are the KKK/Democrat leaders dying out, starting with Johnson and ending with Byrd. MLK Sr. was a Republican, as was Jr. until he realized, as I pointed out, that they needed to work both sides against the middle. Yeah, Sharpton and Jackson have used MLK's name to bad purposes from Johnson on, as overseers keeping them down on the plantation. Anyone promoting MLK's ideal of color-blindness in the black community is just another Uncle Tom.

Blacks moved in mass to the Democrats in the 1960 elections when Nixon would lend no support to MLK Jr in the Birmingham jail. MLK Sr. got pissed at that and swung much black support at the last minute over to Kennedy.

Reparations, no. AA & quotas, yes, but not as the permanent solutions they became. Again, his goal was color-blindness, but that ideal, in the black community, died with him.

Did the poverty rate of Black people increase or decrease after the "Great Society"?

Exactly! Your point is well taken. Fifty years and counting.

How did those policies allegedly "break up poor families"?

If you really haven't heard, I'll tell you.

What's even more of a joke, is when ignorant people state that "the Blacks" are on a "plantation" because they VOLUNTARILY vote for Democrats, during slavery, being on a "plantation" wasn't voluntary when people were slaves.

That's the whole point Johnson was making to those probably pro-segregationist governors which I posted above, but you must have missed: "I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the 200 years". You imply, correctly, that the Great Society didn't work, but it did, much better than even the KKK could have dreamed.

On balance, it would appear that middle class and lower middle class black people are a damn sight smarter than middle class and lower middle class white conservatives when all is said and done.

Look at it without your rose colored glasses for a minute. Blacks watch conservative politicians trot out the social issues right on cue during an election cycle. Middle class and lower middle class conservative whites vote for conservative Republicans in droves. Once in DC, the Republicans push policies that actually hurt middle class people all across the political spectrum, regardless of color or political affiliation. Blacks look at that and ask themselves why they should vote for conservatives under those circumstances especially since conservatives are trying to restrict the ease of their ability to vote, and they routinely support policies that hurt them even more than the people who vote for them.

Last edited:
Howard Stern Exposes Obama Supporters 2012 (Official) - YouTube

I have few problems with Jesse Jackson, I don't agree with all of his ideologies, but why would you insist on elevating a racist rabal rouse like Al Sharpton ?

How did I elevate him by asking this question; "Who do you think said and advocated those items below, Jackson, Sharpton, and "the like?"?

Many more blacks were Republicans up until 1960. I'm from the South and know that segregation and Jim Crowe were all Democrat programs, and only now are the KKK/Democrat leaders dying out, starting with Johnson and ending with Byrd. MLK Sr. was a Republican, as was Jr. until he realized, as I pointed out, that they needed to work both sides against the middle. Yeah, Sharpton and Jackson have used MLK's name to bad purposes from Johnson on, as overseers keeping them down on the plantation. Anyone promoting MLK's ideal of color-blindness in the black community is just another Uncle Tom.

Blacks moved in mass to the Democrats in the 1960 elections when Nixon would lend no support to MLK Jr in the Birmingham jail. MLK Sr. got pissed at that and swung much black support at the last minute over to Kennedy.

Reparations, no. AA & quotas, yes, but not as the permanent solutions they became. Again, his goal was color-blindness, but that ideal, in the black community, died with him.

Exactly! Your point is well taken. Fifty years and counting.

How did those policies allegedly "break up poor families"?

If you really haven't heard, I'll tell you.

What's even more of a joke, is when ignorant people state that "the Blacks" are on a "plantation" because they VOLUNTARILY vote for Democrats, during slavery, being on a "plantation" wasn't voluntary when people were slaves.

That's the whole point Johnson was making to those probably pro-segregationist governors which I posted above, but you must have missed: "I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the 200 years". You imply, correctly, that the Great Society didn't work, but it did, much better than even the KKK could have dreamed.

Martin Luther King was an advocate of Reparations, the quotes I posted were his quotes. I think that the only "ideals" of Martin Luther King that you are familiar with, comes from one paragraph in one speech (I Have a Dream). I didn't state that the Great Society did work or didn't work. I asked a question about the poverty rates BEFORE the Great Society and AFTER the Great Society. The poverty rates DECREASED for Black people AFTER the Great Society was enacted. The rest of that "plantation" and "overseer" crap, is just that CRAP. Your "hero" Martin Luther King Jr. was in FAVOR OF the Great Society! What are you talking about? :lol:

race_poverty.jpg

Last edited:
Gee folks! Could this be why "the Blacks" may have an aversion to voting for Republicans and conservatives, or do you people think that they are too "dumb" to see this connection below?

One more step in the ladder of understanding: 5:40 is pretty "interesting", who sounds like today regarding "judicial activism" who is the offshoot of that "white citizens council"?

White Citizens' Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Joe Waggonner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Council of Conservative Citizens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"For instance, U.S. Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott had also been a member of the CofCC."

"Other prominent conservative national and state politicians who were members refused to denounce, distance, or resign their membership, and continued attending meetings and giving speeches remained prominent political leaders within the conservative movement including former Senator Jesse Helms. Senator Helms remained supportive of the CofCC and consistently won his elections, and support from the CofCC was considered decisive enough that the organization was influential in office throughout his terms in the Senate"

H. Guy Hunt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kirk Fordice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"James Strom Thurmond (December 5, 1902 – June 26, 2003) was an American politician who served for 48 years as a United States Senator. He ran for president in 1948 as the States Rights Democratic Party (Dixiecrat) candidate, receiving 2.4% of the popular vote and 39 electoral votes. Thurmond represented South Carolina in the United States Senate from 1954 until 2003, at first as a Democrat and, after 1964, as a Republican."

"The SPLC and the Miami Herald tallied a further 38 federal, state, and local politicians who appeared at CofCC events between 2000 and 2004.[11] The ADL states the following politicians are members or have spoken at meetings: Senator Trent Lott, Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour, Mississippi state senators Gary Jackson, and Dean Kirby, several Mississippi state representatives. People who have also spoken at CofCC meetings include Ex-Governors Guy Hunt of Alabama, and Kirk Fordice of Mississippi. U.S. Senator Roger Wicker of Mississippi is said to have attended as well.[12]

In 2005, the Council of Conservative Citizens held its National Conference in Montgomery, Alabama. George Wallace Jr., an Alabama Public Service Commissioner and former State Treasurer who was then running for Lieutenant Governor, and Sonny Landham, an actor, spoke at the conference.
Issues"

Racism, School Desegregation Laws and the Civil Rights Movement. - YouTube

I think, while very kind, this sums it up pretty well too:

I am of the view that black Americans will move inexorably and naturally toward conservatism when they are treated as a diverse group with differing interests, and when conservatives stand up for what they believe in rather than standing against blacks.

(But) blacks are not stupid. And no matter how good an idea or proposal is, no one is going to give up the comfort of the leftist status quo as long as they view conservatives as antagonistic to their interest, and conservatives do little or nothing to dispel the perception. If blacks hate or fear conservatives, nothing we say will be heard.

Forum List

Back