Are Conservatives Hoping that a Terrorist Attack Happens in America?

Are Conservatives Hoping that a Terrorist Attack Happens in America?

• Yes

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • Don't know/Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"I prefer to be judged on my actions, not the religion or nation or skin color into which I was born."

But most conservatives don't prefer to do so – and judge solely on religion.

Anytime a Muslim is involved in a crime it's 'terrorism.'

Anytime a Muslim commits an act of terror 'all Muslims' are 'terrorist,' and Islam a 'terrorist religion.'

Far too many conservatives buy into the sort of ignorance, fear, bigotry, and hate.

"Are Conservatives Hoping that a Terrorist Attack Happens in America?"

Most on the right are certainly trying to contrive the lie that every violent incident is an act of 'terrorism.'

And most conservatives are clearly attempting to exploit these tragedies for some perceived partisan gain, and to foment unwarranted hostility toward Muslims.

It's getting to the point where some nitwits on the right will call a Muslim getting in a car accident 'terrorism.'

Their party thrives on hate and fear. Thus, the benefit the more afraid and hateful people are. Even if they have to stir up both with fantasies of 'thousands and thousands of celebrating Muslims' and 'influence operations' and the like.

I ask that question because I know what the result would be. Conservatives certainly wouldn't 'rally 'round the president' like they would demand if a Republican was in the WH. No, they would assail Obama and blame him for the attack. So, given that belief, doesn't it seem like a terrorist attack on Americans inside of America is something that conservatives actually WANT to happen? That way, they could use the attack as a political bludgeon with which to hopefully discredit the president and propel their candidate into the presidency. As much as I hate to say it, that's the way it looks to me.

Well ya nut-case it just happened. San Bernadino.

Muslim male picks up wife from Saudi Arabia. Muslim male goes to scout out the Christmas Party. Then leaves goes home to pick up Muslim wife. They drop off their 6 month old at grandparents--telling them they have a doctor's appt. Muslim male--Muslim woman gets all geared up, including putting on shoulder CAMERA'S. --takes 2--AR-15's back to Christmas party--along with 3 improvised explosives--plants the explosives in the building--then unloads 2 clips each on people at the Christmas Party

and we have Liberals saying "this must have had something to do with his job"--LOL Well in a way yes it did. He knew there was a Christmas Party going on, where there would be lots of unarmed--unsuspecting county employees there--that we refer to as SOFT TARGETS.

Now for one freaking time, do you think that Obama can classify this as an Islamic Terrorist attack?

ufonotcomingback_thumb.jpg
Conservatives sell guns to Muslim male and ask......are you sure you don't want something more powerful?

I ask that question because I know what the result would be. Conservatives certainly wouldn't 'rally 'round the president' like they would demand if a Republican was in the WH. No, they would assail Obama and blame him for the attack. So, given that belief, doesn't it seem like a terrorist attack on Americans inside of America is something that conservatives actually WANT to happen? That way, they could use the attack as a political bludgeon with which to hopefully discredit the president and propel their candidate into the presidency. As much as I hate to say it, that's the way it looks to me.

Many Conservatives have a generic Apocolypse fetish. They are convinced of the approaching economic, military and social collapse. And to the extent that they want to be proven right, they're hoping for it.

There's no creature on God's earth more willing, even eager to double down on their bet AGAINST America than an fringe right conservative. Listen to their rhetoric. Its like listening to Soviet Era anti-American propaganda.

Which might also explain their Putin obsession......as the Russians have most definitely found their 'useful idiots' in the fringe right.

Well, I know some of those kooks think in terms of ushering in the so-called "End of Days" in the belief that will hasten the return of Jesus. Who in their right mind (and I mean that literally) would want people like that to have the power to start or escalate international conflicts?

Many Conservatives have a generic Apocolypse fetish. They are convinced of the approaching economic, military and social collapse. And to the extent that they want to be proven right, they're hoping for it.

There's no creature on God's earth more willing, even eager to double down on their bet AGAINST America than an fringe right conservative. Listen to their rhetoric. Its like listening to Soviet Era anti-American propaganda.

Which might also explain their Putin obsession......as the Russians have most definitely found their 'useful idiots' in the fringe right.

Well, I know some of those kooks think in terms of ushering in the so-called "End of Days" in the belief that will hasten the return of Jesus. Who in their right mind (and I mean that literally) would want people like that to have the power to start or escalate international conflicts?

End days are not ushered in, they are set and only God knows the time, not even the angels do.

End days are not ushered in, they are set and only God knows the time, not even the angels do.
Apparently some Christians don't believe that, including George W, Bush.

George W. Bush to raise money for group that converts Jews to bring about second coming of Christ

Last edited:

Don't know about others but that's the facts, nobody can usher it in and it will be done when He decides

Don't know about others but that's the facts, nobody can usher it in and it will be done when He decides
George W. Bush to raise money for group that converts Jews to bring about second coming of Christ
I added this to my post, but it was after you posted this.

I added this to my post, but it was after you posted this.

Weird...and a waste of effort

No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come." Mark 13 32-33

It already did. OP must've had heroin nods yesterday.
Mustang has something larger in mind like 911.
What happened yesterday was tragic but minor on the distruction scale.
On scaring the already nervous herd it was major.
Imo there are many extreme right wing groups that want just that.
It would be the perfect excuse to attempt to "take this country back".
In reality that's not what would happen.
"extreme right wing groups"....What are you really attempting to say?....
Be honest.
Please note. I never ask a question that I already do not know the answer. And I can ALWAYS detect when someone is being less than truthful.
So go ahead. Be honest in your reply. If you dare.
I said exactly what I meant.
As to your alleged ability, it's hubris hot air.
When you"ask"a question you already know the answer to, you're not looking for an answer but a confirmation of an assumption that is ALWAYS false.

No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come." Mark 13 32-33

Which verse is the one about "long guns" and extra-capacity magazines?

We've got Con-servatives already starting threads crowing that the San Bernadino attack will help Trump win the Presidency. So, we know the OP is right.

Yesterday was minor? Keep repeating to yourself, "must protect Obamas' legacy..........must protect Obamas legacy.......must........."............
Was that a failed attempt at misrepresentation or are you just stupid?
There were terrorist attacks long before you had wet dreams about Obama.
In the matter of Islamist terror attacks, Obama continues to waffle. He absolutely refuses to connect terrorism with the source. That is Islamist extremism. The more he waffles and stammers, the weaker he appears.
Obama's perceived weakness in the world stage has emboldened these savages. And now Obama wants to invite Syrian refugees to the US in the face of confirmed reports that Islamist terrorists have infiltrated the refugees.
Rationalizing denial.

Most of those rightwing kooks are thinking only about ushering in a republican administration.

Minor? Try telling the that to the faces of the 31 families of those who were shot. See if you make it out of the room alive.
I hold you in the highest order of contempt. You should be throat punched by a tractor trailer rig
Zzzzzzzzz.
All your spewing doesn't change the facts.
The loss of life tragic , it always is.
Tragedy does not equate to actual loss.

Well ya nut-case it just happened. San Bernadino.

Muslim male picks up wife from Saudi Arabia. Muslim male goes to scout out the Christmas Party. Then leaves goes home to pick up Muslim wife. They drop off their 6 month old at grandparents--telling them they have a doctor's appt. Muslim male--Muslim woman gets all geared up, including putting on shoulder CAMERA'S. --takes 2--AR-15's back to Christmas party--along with 3 improvised explosives--plants the explosives in the building--then unloads 2 clips each on people at the Christmas Party

and we have Liberals saying "this must have had something to do with his job"--LOL Well in a way yes it did. He knew there was a Christmas Party going on, where there would be lots of unarmed--unsuspecting county employees there--that we refer to as SOFT TARGETS.

Now for one freaking time, do you think that Obama can classify this as an Islamic Terrorist attack?

ufonotcomingback_thumb.jpg
...and conservatives contrive and propagate the lie that 'all Muslims' are 'terrorists,' and Islam a 'terrorist religion,' along with the lie that the president is somehow 'responsible.'

The left just doesn't like being held accountable for their actions. IF terrorist attacks in the US rise the left WILL be held accountable for poor border security, enticing illegals to come here for government hand outs and sanctuary cities, and poor screening of refuges.
Total bullshit the right is just if not more responsible than left .
The pretentious self righteousness of the right is fucking amazing!

Forum List

Back