Are Conservatives Hoping that a Terrorist Attack Happens in America?

Are Conservatives Hoping that a Terrorist Attack Happens in America?

• Yes

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • Don't know/Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It already did. OP must've had heroin nods yesterday.
Mustang has something larger in mind like 911.
What happened yesterday was tragic but minor on the distruction scale.
On scaring the already nervous herd it was major.
Imo there are many extreme right wing groups that want just that.
It would be the perfect excuse to attempt to "take this country back".
In reality that's not what would happen.
"extreme right wing groups"....What are you really attempting to say?....
Be honest.
Please note. I never ask a question that I already do not know the answer. And I can ALWAYS detect when someone is being less than truthful.
So go ahead. Be honest in your reply. If you dare.
I said exactly what I meant.
As to your alleged ability, it's hubris hot air.
When you"ask"a question you already know the answer to, you're not looking for an answer but a confirmation of an assumption that is ALWAYS false.
BTW, I was counting on you being honorable. Guess that's outside your aegis.
My honor is unaffected.
Your comments scream butt hurt.

Mustang has something larger in mind like 911.
What happened yesterday was tragic but minor on the distruction scale.
On scaring the already nervous herd it was major.
Imo there are many extreme right wing groups that want just that.
It would be the perfect excuse to attempt to "take this country back".
In reality that's not what would happen.
"extreme right wing groups"....What are you really attempting to say?....
Be honest.
Please note. I never ask a question that I already do not know the answer. And I can ALWAYS detect when someone is being less than truthful.
So go ahead. Be honest in your reply. If you dare.
I said exactly what I meant.
As to your alleged ability, it's hubris hot air.
When you"ask"a question you already know the answer to, you're not looking for an answer but a confirmation of an assumption that is ALWAYS false.
Chicken shit....
False! you're just being a bitch because I won't play by your arbitrary rules.
No. You just cannot find it in your person to be forthcoming. You are weak.
False it's obvious you are.

Was that a failed attempt at misrepresentation or are you just stupid?
There were terrorist attacks long before you had wet dreams about Obama.
In the matter of Islamist terror attacks, Obama continues to waffle. He absolutely refuses to connect terrorism with the source. That is Islamist extremism. The more he waffles and stammers, the weaker he appears.
Obama's perceived weakness in the world stage has emboldened these savages. And now Obama wants to invite Syrian refugees to the US in the face of confirmed reports that Islamist terrorists have infiltrated the refugees.
Rationalizing denial.
You're GOd Damned right! Obama IS rationalizing denial.
:lmao:
Hit a nerve, didn't I?......Jagoff
Yes my laughing at self righteousness dicks nerve.

I want a riot. A white riot.

Ask and ye shall receive.

750x422

la-me-ln-us-open-surfing-huntington-beach-riots-20140722

huntington-beach-riot-485x327.jpg

Huntington-Beach-Riot-Video-Shows-Brawls-Police-Charging-Rioters-371816-2.jpg
WTF is This.....Forum rules require content not your own to be sourced.

I don't have to source every photo I find on the internet.

Goose wanted a white riot, so I found one.

The fascist Trump suggest we should target the families of ISIS members. Does he include the families of ISIS supporters in America? We know there are Americans serving with ISIS in Syria and Iraq. Should we track down their families here in the USA and kill them? Is there an age restriction or limit? Can we issue permits to people like bounty hunters?

I want a riot. A white riot.
It was lyrics by a song from "the clash". A b

Ask and ye shall receive.

750x422

la-me-ln-us-open-surfing-huntington-beach-riots-20140722

huntington-beach-riot-485x327.jpg

Huntington-Beach-Riot-Video-Shows-Brawls-Police-Charging-Rioters-371816-2.jpg
WTF is This.....Forum rules require content not your own to be sourced.

I don't have to source every photo I find on the internet.

Goose wanted a white riot, so I found one.[/QUOTE]

it was lyrics from a song by "the clash"

Oh and Ms Danger, its the "Great" Goose. i may have had to work twice as hard to get half as much internet notoriety, but never-the-less.

I ask that question because I know what the result would be. Conservatives certainly wouldn't 'rally 'round the president' like they would demand if a Republican was in the WH. No, they would assail Obama and blame him for the attack. So, given that belief, doesn't it seem like a terrorist attack on Americans inside of America is something that conservatives actually WANT to happen? That way, they could use the attack as a political bludgeon with which to hopefully discredit the president and propel their candidate into the presidency. As much as I hate to say it, that's the way it looks to me.

You are a hateful moron.

SRSLY

I didn't write anything hateful.

I ask that question because I know what the result would be. Conservatives certainly wouldn't 'rally 'round the president' like they would demand if a Republican was in the WH. No, they would assail Obama and blame him for the attack. So, given that belief, doesn't it seem like a terrorist attack on Americans inside of America is something that conservatives actually WANT to happen? That way, they could use the attack as a political bludgeon with which to hopefully discredit the president and propel their candidate into the presidency. As much as I hate to say it, that's the way it looks to me.

You are a hateful moron.

SRSLY

pull the other one... it has bells on!

Didn't write anything hateful... Very very funny

@daws

You are a hateful moron.

SRSLY

yes you did.

@daws

You are a hateful moron.

SRSLY

yes you did.

I certainly did not. I postulated a theory that conservatives (obviously not ALL conservatives, but certainly some of them) hope that a terrorist attack happens on American soil. That's not to say that I think they would be glad if anyone died, but I think it's clear that some conservatives would view such an event as political fodder to undermine a president they clearly despise and to postulate the notion that they're candidate, whomever that turns out to be, would do a better job of keeping America and Americans safe.

Now, when you have head cases on the radio railing against Obama virtually 24 hours a day, making one outrageous unsubstantiated claim after another, a terrorist attack is just the kind of thing that makes them glean through their archives of nonsense looking for the one broadcast where they implied something like this was going to happen.

Hell, I'd go even further than saying they hope for something like that. I think some of them would be overjoyed at the prospect.

It's such a freaking insulting staged poll that it defies understanding. The liberal left must be desperate or schitzophrenic.

@daws

You are a hateful moron.

SRSLY

yes you did.

I certainly did not. I postulated a theory that conservatives (obviously not ALL conservatives, but certainly some of them) hope that a terrorist attack happens on American soil. That's not to say that I think they would be glad if anyone died, but I think it's clear that some conservatives would view such an event as political fodder to undermine a president they clearly despise and to postulate the notion that they're candidate, whomever that turns out to be, would do a better job of keeping America and Americans safe.

Now, when you have head cases on the radio railing against Obama virtually 24 hours a day, making one outrageous unsubstantiated claim after another, a terrorist attack is just the kind of thing that makes them glean through their archives of nonsense looking for the one broadcast where they implied something like this was going to happen.

Hell, I'd go even further than saying they hope for something like that. I think some of them would be overjoyed at the prospect.

'Some' is pretty loose.

Some would, no doubt. Some would also be incensed, some would cry, some would look to see what could be done and actually mean it.

And the same goes for the other side of the fence when some nutter who isn't a Muslim goes off and we see reactions right across that same spectrum.

Kinda sounds like you're the one with the problem actually. Attacks are inevitable. it's not a matter hope, it's a matter of reality but yes it's on the Obama watch and yes the responsibility rests with his guidance and decisions as the commander in chief, you're just going to have to live with it.

The left just doesn't like being held accountable for their actions. IF terrorist attacks in the US rise the left WILL be held accountable for poor border security, enticing illegals to come here for government hand outs and sanctuary cities, and poor screening of refuges.
Total bullshit the right is just if not more responsible than left .
The pretentious self righteousness of the right is fucking amazing!
It's such a freaking insulting staged poll that it defies understanding. The liberal left must be desperate or schitzophrenic.
One thing I learned playing basketball. Sometimes the best defense is a good offense. And after a terrorist attack by a muslim the left felt they had to come out with pistols a blazin
oh the irony The left claims that trump lied and made up figures about muslims celebrating 9/11
And then they start a thread with the ridiculous claim that the right wants terrorism to happen.
I guess it falls in that altruism from the sublime to the ridiculous.

They hope only that if it happens again he could call it what it is. But he's not sure. Which as why theres no problem bringing Refugees in unchecked. No real way of checking who they are.

Obama has ignored warnings of Islamist threats. For that, he deserves criticism. He also hasn't learned a damn thing from all the violence in other countries. The slaughter of Christians, gay and other innocents, not to mention the Paris attacks. He doesn't seem interested in preventing it here. Instead he is in denial that there is even a threat. I am hoping it's denial rather than a lack of concern for the infidels.

He knows we can't vet refugees, yet still wants to bring in large numbers over the next few years. He refuses to discuss radical Muslims. The left won't even admit that the latest attack was likely a terrorist attack. I'm hearing workplace violence, despite the guys known terrorist connections.

Obama's DOJ called the attack a wonderful opportunity to make a change. Every lib immediately tried to blame the NRA and whites and now that their hopes have dashed, they are focusing on gun control. France has strict gun control. Terrorists don't give a shit and likely prefer it when they go after those unarmed infidels.

The agenda comes first. The left would love it if tea party members or NRA members would go on shooting sprees. Instead, they are left to twist the facts when a lunatic or radical Muslims decide to kill people in gun-free zones. They think the solution is more gun-free zones and less armed victims.

No one wants a terrorist attack or any other. That is the whole point of wanting better background checks on people coming in the country. That is the point of secure borders.

What the right wants is for the left to learn from the attacks in Paris instead of having to suffer any more attacks on our soil. It happened. So Obama needs to learn from it. Radical Muslims are as worse than the random lunatic. When the Muslims attack, they come prepared and they come as a team to do more damage. They are trained and part of a larger group of killers. We need to take them more seriously before we have another 9/11.

--------------------------

"Sheryl Attkisson, host of Host of Full Measure, dropped a bombshell during an interview with Steve Salzburg in which she revealed that — according to her sources close to the White House — President Obama is in full denial mode and altogether refusing to hear about, or accept intelligence surrounding, radical Muslim terror groups.

Attkisson, the former investigative correspondent in the Washington bureau of CBS News, stated:

"I have talked to people who have worked in the Obama administration who firmly believe he has made up his mind, I would say closed his mind, they say, to the intelligence they try to bring him about various groups he does not consider terrorists even if they’re on the U.S. list of designated terrorists. I don’t know the reasoning for it I’ve only been told by those who have allegedly attempted to present him or been in the circle that has attempted to present him with certain intelligence that they said he doesn’t want it, he said he doesn’t want it or he won’t read it in some instances.""

http://www.tpnn.com/2015/11/23/white-house-sources-just-dropped-bombshell-obama-flat-refusing/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=NewVoiceNetwork&utm_content=12/02/2015&utm_campaign=manualpost

"We’re at the point where these issues have come together really like never before in law enforcement thought and in our nation’s history and it gives us a wonderful opportunity and a wonderful moment to really make significant change."

http://toprightnews.com/obamas-attorney-general-just-exposed-the-entire-liberal-agenda-with-these-two-chilling-words/

Forum List

Back