Are conservatives smarter than liberals?

Ahahaha denial ^^^ :laugh:

No, it was a challenge. If you're going to post an allegation, you need to post probative evidence. Your response suggests you are a troll; be very careful, the society of trolls has standards, low, but higher than the tripe you've posted.

Tell me, how many times do I have to post the lefts LIES 100,000 times? I post them with regularity. If you like your plan and doctor you can keep your plan and doctor, period, does that ring a freaking bell? HELLO earth to libs. It amazes me how you libs have the stones to even ask after 6 years of the Obama administration.
Another one who proves the point of the OP.

Yes... you truly are and I for one want to thank you for taking the time to demonstrate your profound limitations. It was a given, but it's always nice where one reaches out ... . You're a peach!
This doesn't even make any sense. You are proving not only the OP's point but mine as well.

So you feel that reason is served through your admission that you lack the means to understand concepts conveyed through the same language that you use to convey your own thoughts and that this establishes you and those like you, as those possessing superior intelligence?

LMAO! You can NOT make this crap up!

Are we really having this debate.

Anyone who has attempted to take a side is a fool.

Unless, of course, you've defined the issue in specific terms where some kind of measurement can be applied.

Are liberals smarter at math...? History ? Maybe Geography ?

Which is it ?

And then what are your metrics. Let's see....Red state/Blue state...hmmmmm.

Just overall numbers or means and medians. What does the distribution look like. If a blue state is 75% smart liberals...but 25% real dumbass conservatives...what does the final number look like.

Nobody here analyzes things that way. Not that I've seen. So...we are 62 pages in and I'll bet nobody has changed their position from when they started.

Am I right ?

Liberals fall into these categories.....stupid, lazy, insane and evil.

I would say only the evil and maybe some lazy ones show some intelligence. The evil ones are the ones that end up in DC running the other liberals from their elitist goobermint jobs.

You know they go to conferences and laugh about how they duped the "stupid American people." Laugh about how they funded Romneycare in MA by stealing $400M a year from the Feds' funds.

Most liberals as seen on these kind of boards fall into the stupid and insane categories.

Obama I would say is evil with a bit of stupid, lazy and insane in him too, but evil overrides them all.
Another one who proves the point of the OP and makes it clear that the conservatives on this board, many of them, are not interested at all in intelligent debate, are not intellectually honest, and base their thinking on pure political partanship and negative name calling, an elemental fail of logic.

Oh now that's interesting... you're basing this on what, precisely?
Ditto.

So... to demonstrate your superior intelligence, you're coming to second the question presented specifically and directly: to YOU?

LOL! BRILLIANT!

Are we really having this debate.

Anyone who has attempted to take a side is a fool.

Unless, of course, you've defined the issue in specific terms where some kind of measurement can be applied.

Are liberals smarter at math...? History ? Maybe Geography ?

Which is it ?

And then what are your metrics. Let's see....Red state/Blue state...hmmmmm.

Just overall numbers or means and medians. What does the distribution look like. If a blue state is 75% smart liberals...but 25% real dumbass conservatives...what does the final number look like.

Nobody here analyzes things that way. Not that I've seen. So...we are 62 pages in and I'll bet nobody has changed their position from when they started.

Am I right ?

Oh now... puhlease... the issue is not education within given disciplines of study, or even aptitude for developing greater understandings, thus indicating one's potential to excel in pursuits relevant to such endeavors.

The issue is merely the means to reason soundly.

No, it was a challenge. If you're going to post an allegation, you need to post probative evidence. Your response suggests you are a troll; be very careful, the society of trolls has standards, low, but higher than the tripe you've posted.

Tell me, how many times do I have to post the lefts LIES 100,000 times? I post them with regularity. If you like your plan and doctor you can keep your plan and doctor, period, does that ring a freaking bell? HELLO earth to libs. It amazes me how you libs have the stones to even ask after 6 years of the Obama administration.
Another one who proves the point of the OP.

Yes... you truly are and I for one want to thank you for taking the time to demonstrate your profound limitations. It was a given, but it's always nice where one reaches out ... . You're a peach!
This doesn't even make any sense. You are proving not only the OP's point but mine as well.

So you feel that reason is served through your admission that you lack the means to understand concepts conveyed through the same language that you use to convey your own thoughts and that this establishes you and those like you, as those possessing superior intelligence?

LMAO! You can NOT make this crap up!
People like you are not even worth attempting to engage in discussion. You have no intellectural honesty whatsoever, and you do not even realize that your posts make no sense. Either you really are mentally deficient or you are a troll. Ignore.

It depends on which conservatives you're referring to.

Let's take the subject of what's commonly referred to as supply side economics as an example.

If you're a wealthy conservative and you embrace that concept, you almost certainly will end up getting richer if those kind of policies are adopted. However, you would arguably bet even richer under a traditional Keynesian economic model even if your tax rate was higher and competition was more likely to thrive.

However, if you're a middle class conservative and you embrace supply side economics, you're arguably a fool.

Liberals don't fall for it. Never have.

ROFLMNAO!

Now I for one would LOVE the see the math behind that assertion.

Of course there is no potential for a sound argument to rests underneath that drivel... which the contributor who stated will now PROVE through their failure to provide such.

LOL! I never seem to tire of reading that nonsense and watching the "progressive" that offered pretend that all challenges to it, never materialize.

Funny stuff.

There is NO economic modeling (I repeat, NONE) that supports the theory of supply side economics. Unlike other theories that have real world results to point to, supply side theory is a theory without supporting evidence.

Actually, what you refer to as 'supply side' economics is little more than the natural order of economics. That those who need to believe otherwise, believe that the natural order of economics doesn't exist or is otherwise irrelevant, only serves reason. Such is the nature of relativism and one should expect nothing else from the adherents to such.

Ya see scamp, the reason that those in the upper-middle class do well is because that is their station, having earned their place, in general terms, through the investment of 30 years or better in the market place, thus they are positioned in places which provide for them to exploit opportunity; through their access to capital, the contacts essential to making things happen; working in their own interests, both in terms of that which is subjective to themselves and more importantly, that which serves their OBJECTIVE interest; which is to say their reputation as someone who looks out for the interests of others, because they tell the truth, and live by a soundly reasoned moral code, thus are worthy of trust.

Supply side economics is merely economic policy that promotes the means of individual to freely exchange goods and services, to the profit of all parties. Such policy has no means to fail, thus explaining its 100% efficacy rate.

Hey Where_r_my_PubliusInfinitum.

Good to see your knowledge of economics hasn't gotten any better over the years.

:thup:

It isn't that liberals are smarter exactly, or at least not by a wide enough margin on average to be that noticeable. What it is, I think, is that liberals tend to approach political questions more in the mode that you would try to tackle a scientific question and conservatives tend to approach them more in the mode that you would try to tackle a religious question. On the left, we don't always pull it off, but our goal is for the smarter, more accurate, idea to trump the less accurate, less intelligent idea. That isn't how the right works at all. On the right, the more conservative idea trumps the less conservative idea regardless of whether it is more or less accurate or intelligent.

Judging somebody's intelligence based on how they act in a faith-driven discourse doesn't actually make sense. For example, one doesn't assume that a person is stupid because when they're in church they repeat a particular story from the bible that wouldn't logically be possible. They aren't operating in a logic-oriented mode, they're operating in a faith-oriented mode, so you can't really judge their intelligence in that context. Same deal with conservatives and politics.

When liberals have to LIE to trick their own base into supporting their policies, well there you have it.

I think this posts says a lot about what I am talking about - neither party has a monopoly on honesty, not even a particularly strong record of honesty.

And yet here we see posters who scream about one party every day, but are simply incapable of screaming about the other. I don't see that as being particularly intelligent.

Oh please, not another 'the other side does it to' excuse. Look the left's lying has spiraled completely out of control, its like comparing a camp fire to a forest fire.

All I can say is I'm glad their STUPID asses got kicked on election day.

As for Saigon, I'm sure he's a nice dude but a typical LIBERAL journalist who's too stupid to know he's liberal instead of objective.

This is my problem with you stupid liberal fuckers. There's a real dearth of critical thinkers in this country anymore. It's because you liberals messed up our educational system, and you've controlled the press and Hollywood. There used to be a time when people questioned lying presidents in BOTH parties. What you liberal fuckers did by censoring bad news under Obama angers me to no end.

And it angered enough people to cause a political typhoon.

And you can expect the anger to keep growing till we really kick you corrupt fuckers in the balls. And I wanna thank you for your Gruber gift to us. That's a gift that's not going to stop giving.....

Kharma's a bitch.

You know....like the way Harry Reid played the nuclear option. What? None of you Dems stood up and said it was myopic? Just like you didn't question Gruber?

I'm enjoying the hell out of your demise, you corrupt idiots.

When liberals have to LIE to trick their own base into supporting their policies, well there you have it.

I think this posts says a lot about what I am talking about - neither party has a monopoly on honesty, not even a particularly strong record of honesty.

And yet here we see posters who scream about one party every day, but are simply incapable of screaming about the other. I don't see that as being particularly intelligent.

Oh please, not another 'the other side does it to' excuse. Look the left's lying has spiraled completely out of control, its like comparing a camp fire to a forest fire.

Thanks for that post. I'm so tired of these idiots and their "means justifies the ends corruption."

As for Saigon, I'm sure he's a nice dude but a typical LIBERAL journalist who's too stupid to know he's liberal instead of objective.

This is my problem with you stupid liberal fuckers. There's a real dearth of critical thinkers in this country anymore. It's because you liberals messed up our educational system, and you've controlled the press and Hollywood. There used to be a time when people questioned lying presidents in BOTH parties. What you liberal fuckers did by censoring bad news under Obama angers me to no end.

And you can expect the anger to keep growing till we really kick you corrupt fuckers in the balls. And I wanna thank you for your Gruber gift to us. That's a gift that's not going to stop giving.....

Kharma's a bitch.

You know....like the way Harry Reid played the nuclear option. What? None of you Dems stood up and said it was myopic? Just like you didn't question Gruber?

This post is yet more evidence that conservatives are in no way smarter than liberals.

If you think the Left has anything to do with the Chinese Government and their perspectives you need to do 1 hours research to prove yourself ignorant.

The Left Wing media today is applauding the Chinese people for fighting for their individual rights to protect them from a Government using them as profit drones.

Riiiiight, Obama has repeatedly held up China as an example of good vs America as an example of bad but there's nothing to see, move along, we get it that's why we kicked the living shit out of the Dem's in this election.

The Chinese people are fed up with a Government that is making them pollute their own atmosphere and work for nothing. China has "smog days" in school similar to our "snow days"

No they're not. I spent time doing business in China.

Another liberal talking out their ass.

Kharma's a bitch.

This post is yet more evidence that conservatives are in no way smarter than liberals.

YO, TO THE DUMBEST FRICKEN LAWYER I'VE EVER MET IN MY LIFE, and I've known a lot of dumb ones.

You have a lot of nerve showing your face.

I kept telling you the American people could see THROUGH the bullshit economic stats Obama was touting. That's why I asked how people "felt" about the economy.

And you couldn't stop laughing about that.

I know your liberal fucking ass wasn't laughing on election night now, was it?????

As usual, I was spot on.....and you, like most idiot libs on here.....had no idea what slapped you so hard in the face you cried like a baby.

Matthew 25:34-40 - The Final Judgment

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom

prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave

me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked

after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?

38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

You're desperate...

The Conservative donates their money...

The Liberal donates the Taxpayers money...

That is not true.
Cons and Libs equally give donations. Just to different types of charities.
When it's a big natural disaster both give.

Oh that is no where NEAR true... it's not even a debatable point. This has been studied to death and the Ideological Left is amongst the most stingy organism on earth.

To even try and suggest otherwise is ludicrous, to the point of presenting delusion.

One doesn't become second only to DISEASE as the most lethal threat to humanity, having murdered 100 million people IN PEACETIME in JUST THE LAST CENTURY ALONE, as the Ideological Left has did AND be known for one's financial generosity... .

Your Ideology rests ENTIRELY upon the premise that YOU DESERVE EQUAL POSSESSIONS< WEALTH< AND HEALTH WITH EVERYONE ELSE... and this without regard to ANY SENSE of responsibility for your having FAILED TO EARN ANY OF IT.

That is sociopathy on a grand scale and there one glaring trait of the sociopath is its disregard for the well being of anything else, other than itself.

You don't know what you are talking about. Trying to bolster it with hyperbole and bluster makes you look foolish.

And the 100 million murdered must be from believing morons like Jonah Goldberg.

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Robert Altmeyer - The Authoritarians

It depends on which conservatives you're referring to.

Let's take the subject of what's commonly referred to as supply side economics as an example.

If you're a wealthy conservative and you embrace that concept, you almost certainly will end up getting richer if those kind of policies are adopted. However, you would arguably bet even richer under a traditional Keynesian economic model even if your tax rate was higher and competition was more likely to thrive.

However, if you're a middle class conservative and you embrace supply side economics, you're arguably a fool.

Liberals don't fall for it. Never have.

ROFLMNAO!

Now I for one would LOVE the see the math behind that assertion.

Of course there is no potential for a sound argument to rests underneath that drivel... which the contributor who stated will now PROVE through their failure to provide such.

LOL! I never seem to tire of reading that nonsense and watching the "progressive" that offered pretend that all challenges to it, never materialize.

Funny stuff.

There is NO economic modeling (I repeat, NONE) that supports the theory of supply side economics. Unlike other theories that have real world results to point to, supply side theory is a theory without supporting evidence.

Except for horses and sparrows...

“If you feed enough oats to the horse, some will pass through to feed the sparrows (referring to "trickle down" economics).”
John Kenneth Galbraith

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom

prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave

me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?

38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

You're desperate...

That is not true.

Oh that is no where NEAR true... it's not even a debatable point. This has been studied to death and the Ideological Left is amongst the most stingy organism on earth.

To even try and suggest otherwise is ludicrous, to the point of presenting delusion.

One doesn't become second only to DISEASE as the most lethal threat to humanity, having murdered 100 million people IN PEACETIME in JUST THE LAST CENTURY ALONE, as the Ideological Left has did AND be known for one's financial generosity... .

Your Ideology rests ENTIRELY upon the premise that YOU DESERVE EQUAL POSSESSIONS< WEALTH< AND HEALTH WITH EVERYONE ELSE... and this without regard to ANY SENSE of responsibility for your having FAILED TO EARN ANY OF IT.

That is sociopathy on a grand scale and there one glaring trait of the sociopath is its disregard for the well being of anything else, other than itself.

You don't know what you are talking about. Trying to bolster it with hyperbole and bluster makes you look foolish.

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.

Well, if the history of the Ideological Left was not one born from "The Terror"... and which carried through the Russian purge, the Stalinist purge, the Fascist Purge, the Maoist purge, the communist purges in SE Asia, the bulk of which all took place in periods of PEACE... MAN WOULD THAT HAVE BEEN A GREAT POINT!

Sadly, Left-think is second only to disease in terms of human lethality.

But... in this discussion of the intellectual limitations of the Ideological Left... I wantcha to know that I REALLY appreciate your demonstration of such, through your denial of the undeniable.

You're desperate...

That is not true.

Well, if the history of the Ideological Left was not one born from "The Terror"... and which carried through the Russian purge, the Stalinist purge, the Fascist Purge, the Maoist purge, the communist purges in SE Asia, the bulk of which all took place in periods of PEACE... MAN WOULD THAT HAVE BEEN A GREAT POINT!

Sadly, Left-think is second only to disease in terms of human lethality.

But... in this discussion of the intellectual limitations of the Ideological Left... I wantcha to know that I REALLY appreciate your demonstration of such, through your denial of the undeniable.

THIS Mao?
mao.jpeg

What Mao Zedong said about liberalism

"Liberalism is extremely harmful in a revolutionary collective. It is a corrosive which eats away unity, undermines cohesion, causes apathy and creates dissension.

It robs the revolutionary ranks of compact organization and strict discipline, prevents policies from being carried through and alienates the Party organizations from the masses which the Party leads"
Combat Liberalism

THIS Hitler??

adolf_hitler_biography_4.jpg

"Today Christians stand at the head of our country. I pledge that I will never tie myself to parties who want to destroy Christianity... We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit.... We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in literature, in the theatre, and in the press - in short, we want to burn out the poison of immorality which has entered into our whole life and culture as a result of liberal excess during the past few years."

Adolf Hitler
The Speeches of Adolph Hitler, 1922-1939, Vol. 1 (London, Oxford University Press, 1942), pg. 871-872.

Forum List

Back