Are Democrats Just Dumb?

The fake news will fail to tell them some vital info before they make fools of themselves. That being we now know that
Sessions was asked to meet with that Russian ambassador by Obama during the end of his term.
OBAMA ORDERED THE MEETING. *RFLMAO*
It gets worse: theres a list of Dems who met with the guy, Schumer and Pelosi if I remember correctly, both met the Russian ambassador.
According to their call to step down- well we will be waiting for those Dems on the list to step down. Does this remind people of anything? When people try to demonize me in the Theology forum they ALWAYS END UP hiting themselves by their set standard and attenpts to wack me ALWAYS ends up hitting their own affiliation and ideology.
The more Hillary used to attack Trump and his supporters the more she was describing her own affiliation and actions, including her taunting assessment of how Trump and followers would react if they lost-oops she ended up poking fun at herself and the Liberals. The more Schumer, Pelosi, Warren, Cummings etc take their propaganda shots they ALWAYS EXPOSE THEMSELVES.

Stuff CNN will never discuss just like the crickets we hear, to why Obama wire tapped and is looking as bad as Nixon right now.

The fake news will fail to tell them some vital info before they make fools of themselves. That being we now know that
Sessions was asked to meet with that Russian ambassador by Obama during the end of his term.
OBAMA ORDERED THE MEETING. *RFLMAO*
It gets worse: theres a list of Dems who met with the guy, Schumer and Pelosi if I remember correctly, both met the Russian ambassador.
According to their call to step down- well we will be waiting for those Dems on the list to step down. Does this remind people of anything? When people try to demonize me in the Theology forum they ALWAYS END UP hiting themselves by their set standard and attenpts to wack me ALWAYS ends up hitting their own affiliation and ideology.
The more Hillary used to attack Trump and his supporters the more she was describing her own affiliation and actions, including her taunting assessment of how Trump and followers would react if they lost-oops she ended up poking fun at herself and the Liberals. The more Schumer, Pelosi, Warren, Cummings etc take their propaganda shots they ALWAYS EXPOSE THEMSELVES.

Stuff CNN will never discuss just like the crickets we hear, to why Obama wire tapped and is looking as bad as Nixon right now.
Seems Obamas nixonian tapping of a presidential candidate is fresh out of the democrats Nazi hand book....

Last edited:
Funny enough, by letting them rant and rave digging their deeper hole and say the things they said, there will be great footage for those politicians running against them, comparing the calls to step down for the very things they have pictures and commentary on them doing. This is a political ad editors dream come true. :)

I was really proven wrong when I assured my European friends that there were not enough stupid people in America to elect Trump.
Another vivid example of why people didn't vote Democrat.
Bourdain_zpsqy3r3k7x.gif~original
Anthony Bourdain? You have to be kidding.
Yep. Attack the messenger, ignore the message.

That's happened a big 'ol bunch o' times already.

I'm sure Trump and his supporters appreciate that.
You have to be kidding.

I was really proven wrong when I assured my European friends that there were not enough stupid people in America to elect Trump.

You have to be kidding.
Ironic.

You have to be kidding.
Ironic.
Word of the day toilet paper? Now use it in a sentence.

You have to be kidding.
Ironic.
Word of the day toilet paper? Now use it in a sentence.
I'm sure there's a point deftly hidden in your last two posts.

You folks either don't see the role you played in getting Trump elected or refuse to see it.

There's nothing I can do about that.

Forum List

Back