Are Democrats negotiating on behalf of illegal aliens while leveraging the American people?

According how you look at it. Wonder what great minds we killed in abortion? You do make a point though, if Obama was aborted. It would've saved us alot.

Poor baby; still mind-fucked over having a black man as your president.
Can’t wait to see what happens if Harris gains the oval.
Lol, not really i just didn't want an american hating fuck up as president. I actually voted for Carson in the primaries.

I can see why you didn’t vote for Trump. Nobody hates Americans more than the blob
I voted for Trump in the final. Tell me, why do you say Trump hates america? Be specific, i mean at least he isn't traveling the world apologizing for american greatness.

For one thing.

He could have had his cheap crap made in America.
He chose China.

Save the “he needed to make a profit” nonsense please. He chose to make a few extra dollars by employing Chinese people instead of Americans.
Oh my, and so does everyone else that wants to make a profit. He is bringing jobs back though.

Are they saying...”Sorry but that deal is not good enough for Mexico so just keep Americans out of work and without government services.”
Is there any other way to spin it?
Stop and think about that for a minute...Are people not understanding this? Is the magnitude of this simply not resonating with you?

The answer is, of course, “yes”. Democrats represent foreign interests and will hold Americans hostage anytime the interests of aliens are threatened.

Poor baby; still mind-fucked over having a black man as your president.
Can’t wait to see what happens if Harris gains the oval.
Lol, not really i just didn't want an american hating fuck up as president. I actually voted for Carson in the primaries.

I can see why you didn’t vote for Trump. Nobody hates Americans more than the blob
I voted for Trump in the final. Tell me, why do you say Trump hates america? Be specific, i mean at least he isn't traveling the world apologizing for american greatness.

For one thing.

He chose China.

Save the “he needed to make a profit” nonsense please. He chose to make a few extra dollars by employing Chinese people instead of Americans.
Oh my, and so does everyone else that wants to make a profit. He is bringing jobs back though.

If it comes down to employing Americans or making a few more dollars; he chose to make a few more dollars. Do you dispute that?

For one thing.

He chose China.

If it comes down to employing Americans or making a few more dollars; he chose to make a few more dollars. Do you dispute that?
No i don't, but that doesn't make him unamerican.

For one thing.

He chose China.

Well, the question is of hate not being “un-American”. All of this was before he got into politics; having the choice of employing your neighbor or employing Chinese folks, he chose to employ them. What is even more damning is that he doesn’t run a corporation; it’s a company; there is no share price to worry about or even a board of directors to consider…just his own choice; more money or more Americans employed. He chose more money.

Add that to “liking” service members who aren’t captured.
Add that to calling various people names at a rate that would make most 5th grade bullies blush
Add that to calling women he considers unattractive “dogs”
Add that to refusing to honor veterans on Veterans day

He doesn’t even respect his followers enough to tell them the truth—or do you believe his favorite book is really the Bible?

It was said in jest mostly....anybody sane understood it as such. We knew he meant they’d pay indirectly in many other ways

^^ This is how anyone sane knows you're fucking stupid. ^^ This is why we laugh at you. :21: Carry on.

Hold on a minute… Let’s look at this logically… If I told you what someone else was going to do in the future and you believed me wouldn’t that make you the stupid one?
It seems that only you twisted fucks believed that Mexico would write a $20 billion check...no?
For us sane folks it was all in good fun.
This is why we point and laugh at you LefTarded degenerates.
So you voted for someone who you knew was lying.

It was said in jest mostly....anybody sane understood it as such. We knew he meant they’d pay indirectly in many other ways

^^ This is how anyone sane knows you're fucking stupid. ^^ This is why we laugh at you. :21: Carry on.

Hold on a minute… Let’s look at this logically… If I told you what someone else was going to do in the future and you believed me wouldn’t that make you the stupid one?
It seems that only you twisted fucks believed that Mexico would write a $20 billion check...no?

Correct. He did.

I voted for him simply because he was willing to say fuck wetbacks...basically.
AND I suppose I figured that like the big eared Nugga and the 44 Presidents before him he might make promises he couldn’t keep.
Thankfully I can do third grade arithmetic and I know the WALL pays for itself so I never gave two shits about who would pay for it.

Correct. He did.

AND I suppose I figured that like the big eared Nugga and the 44 Presidents before him he might make promises he couldn’t keep.
Thankfully I can do third grade arithmetic and I know the WALL pays for itself so I never gave two shits about who would pay for it.
So you're proud to be a racist?

For one thing.

He chose China.

Well, the question is of hate not being “un-American”. All of this was before he got into politics; having the choice of employing your neighbor or employing Chinese folks, he chose to employ them. What is even more damning is that he doesn’t run a corporation; it’s a company; there is no share price to worry about or even a board of directors to consider…just his own choice; more money or more Americans employed. He chose more money.

Add that to calling various people names at a rate that would make most 5th grade bullies blush

He doesn’t even respect his followers enough to tell them the truth—or do you believe his favorite book is really the Bible?
Mc Cain was a horrible human being.
Name calling, he is tame considering what liberals name call, even threaten the lives of people they don't agree with. Or calling half of americans, deplorable. Even though you're suppose to represent them.
Does that scare you that he reads the bible? I tell you what, Obama counted on the ignorance of all his supporters to get obamacare approved. Is that respect to his supporters, heck Michelle wasn't proud to be an american. Till Obama became president.

Your Orange Virus said "I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall" to the American public. This isn't happening. Thus, It would seem the enemies of America (Cult45) are fine with habitual lies. Actual Americans that care about our country are not. It's as simple as that.

Correct. He did.

So you're proud to be a racist?

One does not have to be a racist to hate illegal wetbacks and those who do not respect our right to sovereignty. Were you taught to love and respect criminals?

the big eared Nugga and the 44 Presidents before him...
That and I didn't know what "wetback" means but it is apparently language racist sewage like you uses. Even if you don't consider Mexicans a race there is the above quote.

That and I didn't know what "wetback" means but it is apparently language racist sewage like you uses. Even if you don't consider Mexicans a race there is the above quote.
Us decent REAL Americans also have derogatory names for rapists and murderers....NEWFLASH: good people HATE bad people. Weird huh?

wet·back
/ˈwetˌbak/
plural noun: wetbacks
  1. a Mexican living in the US, especially without official authorization.

Your Orange Virus said "I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall" to the American public. This isn't happening. Thus, It would seem the enemies of America (Cult45) are fine with habitual lies. Actual Americans that care about our country are not. It's as simple as that.

This “Cult 45” you speak of...are you referring to 30 states, 2,623 counties, anybody not a pole puffer, rug muncher, wetback, bottom feeding degenerate, feminazi or a man in a dress?

This “Cult 45” you speak of...are you referring to 30 states, 2,623 counties, anybody not a pole puffer, rug muncher, wetback, bottom feeding degenerate, feminazi or a man in a dress?

You sure do seem to love trolling. :itsok:

Us decent REAL Americans also have derogatory names for rapists and murderers....NEWFLASH: good people HATE bad people. Weird huh?

wet·back
/ˈwetˌbak/
plural noun: wetbacks
  1. a Mexican living in the US, especially without official authorization.
Repubacks have no morals; there is no immigration clause in our Constitution.

bunch of illegals.

For one thing.

He chose China.

Whom you probably voted for in 2008 and about 40,000,000 did the same. As people go, he was probably not exactly an angel but to call him “horrible” is stupid.

Name calling, he is tame considering what liberals name call, even threaten the lives of people they don't agree with. Or calling half of americans, deplorable. Even though you're suppose to represent them.
Really? Other people are not the President of the United States. It means something when the President does it. And…it’s not nice.

Does that scare you that he reads the bible?
It would surprise me if he owns a bible much less reads one. He said it was his favorite book….do you believe him? Simple question; yes or no?

I tell you what, Obama counted on the ignorance of all his supporters to get obamacare approved. Is that respect to his supporters, heck Michelle wasn't proud to be an american. Till Obama became president.

ok

Whom you probably voted for in 2008 and about 40,000,000 did the same. As people go, he was probably not exactly an angel but to call him “horrible” is stupid.

Really? Other people are not the President of the United States. It means something when the President does it. And…it’s not nice.

Does that scare you that he reads the bible?
It would surprise me if he owns a bible much less reads one. He said it was his favorite book….do you believe him? Simple question; yes or no?

I tell you what, Obama counted on the ignorance of all his supporters to get obamacare approved. Is that respect to his supporters, heck Michelle wasn't proud to be an american. Till Obama became president.

ok
Hillary called almost half of america deplorables. So get off your soap box.
And yes Obama thinks you're an idiot, but you still support him. While he is getting super rich.

They’re waiting for the check from Mexico to pay for the wall. As we all are.

The Pelosi - Schumer shutdown has already cost more than Trump wanted for the wall. The next shut down will cost more. Explain why it's so important for liberals NOT to have a wall, Candy! I want to hear a rational argument for why we shouldn't have a secure border.

No. Trump shut down the government.

The wall will do very little to stop illegal immigration. A). Most who are here, immigrated legally and overstayed their visas. B). Those who will be delayed by the wall will find another route.
C). If you framed the wall as what it actually should be, a national security issue and not an immigration issue (and no, the two arguments are different), you probably would get more traction than the blob did by making it a race/nationalist issue. Mexico isn’t ‘sending’ anyone up here so saying that they are sending rapists was not the way to go. Saying they would pay for it was a lie that you guys believe to this day. But if you had phrased it in the simple terms of someone building a bomb in their nation and driving it over into ours and sold it that way…perhaps we could have avoided this charade of “they’re invading us” and the other nonsense you guys spout daily.

The fact that we're overrun with illegal aliens is a "charade", Candy? We've literally got millions of illegals in this country and it's costing us billions of dollars each and every year. How is THAT a charade?

Pelosi and Schumer shut down the government because they wouldn't budge on money for the wall even when Trump gave them what Democrats have been asking for with the DACA kids for a decade!

So let me get this straight...if Trump had made this a national security issue you'd be OK with a wall? I hate to say this, Candy...but I think we both know that you're lying to me when you make that claim! There is only one reason why liberals like Pelosi and Schumer don't want a secure border. They want more Hispanics to enter the country because they feel like those illegals will at some point become voters.

The Pelosi - Schumer shutdown has already cost more than Trump wanted for the wall. The next shut down will cost more. Explain why it's so important for liberals NOT to have a wall, Candy! I want to hear a rational argument for why we shouldn't have a secure border.

The wall will do very little to stop illegal immigration. A). Most who are here, immigrated legally and overstayed their visas. B). Those who will be delayed by the wall will find another route.
C). If you framed the wall as what it actually should be, a national security issue and not an immigration issue (and no, the two arguments are different), you probably would get more traction than the blob did by making it a race/nationalist issue. Mexico isn’t ‘sending’ anyone up here so saying that they are sending rapists was not the way to go. Saying they would pay for it was a lie that you guys believe to this day. But if you had phrased it in the simple terms of someone building a bomb in their nation and driving it over into ours and sold it that way…perhaps we could have avoided this charade of “they’re invading us” and the other nonsense you guys spout daily.

The fact that we're overrun with illegal aliens is a "charade", Candy? We've literally got millions of illegals in this country and it's costing us billions of dollars each and every year. How is THAT a charade?
We’ve had largely the same situation on the border since around 1960. To say you’re suddenly “over run” is a false statement. As for costing us billions of dollars, if you use the oft-repeated figure of 20M illegal aliens here, you’re saying that every one of them consumes $6,500 of goods and services per year if we spend the reported $130B a year. What is logical is that those who are eligible for more will consume more. That would mean that you and your neighbors both consume at least that amount.

Do you think you consume $6,500 of goods and services per year? That is what you’re saying about illegals.

Please…itemize where you think they are getting $6,500 per person.

Pelosi and Schumer shut down the government because they wouldn't budge on money for the wall even when Trump gave them what Democrats have been asking for with the DACA kids for a decade!
No. Trump shut down the government. He said he was going to do it. The charade you keep repeating makes you look incredibly uninformed.

So let me get this straight...if Trump had made this a national security issue you'd be OK with a wall?
Yep. Within reason of course.

I hate to say this, Candy...but I think we both know that you're lying to me when you make that claim!
No.

Whats the big idea?

There is only one reason why liberals like Pelosi and Schumer don't want a secure border. They want more Hispanics to enter the country because they feel like those illegals will at some point become voters.

Pure garbage.

I doubt they care about letting more people in anymore than Trump really cares about keeping people out. What Chuck and Nancy and your blob want is to fire up useful idiots like yourself one way or the other. Like a good little poodle, you do what your master tells you to do.

We’ve had largely the same situation on the border since around 1960. To say you’re suddenly “over run” is a false statement. As for costing us billions of dollars, if you use the oft-repeated figure of 20M illegal aliens here, you’re saying that every one of them consumes $6,500 of goods and services per year if we spend the reported $130B a year. What is logical is that those who are eligible for more will consume more. That would mean that you and your neighbors both consume at least that amount.

Do you think you consume $6,500 of goods and services per year? That is what you’re saying about illegals.

Please…itemize where you think they are getting $6,500 per person.

No. Trump shut down the government. He said he was going to do it. The charade you keep repeating makes you look incredibly uninformed.

So let me get this straight...if Trump had made this a national security issue you'd be OK with a wall?
Yep. Within reason of course.

I hate to say this, Candy...but I think we both know that you're lying to me when you make that claim!
No.

Whats the big idea?

There is only one reason why liberals like Pelosi and Schumer don't want a secure border. They want more Hispanics to enter the country because they feel like those illegals will at some point become voters.

Pure garbage.

I doubt they care about letting more people in anymore than Trump really cares about keeping people out. What Chuck and Nancy and your blob want is to fire up useful idiots like yourself one way or the other. Like a good little poodle, you do what your master tells you to do.

I’m certain you’re not being serious with that $6,500 figure...right?
You realize that illegal wetback = litters of barely legal beaner babies...right?
Let’s look at just a few major expenses.
It costs $10,600 per child for public schooling
It costs $12,000 to give birth
What do you think is spent on wetbacks and their litters in healthcare?
What is spent on healthcare for aging wetbacks?
How much is spent on infrastructure to accommodate millions of wetbacks?
How about indirect expenses such as city and state administrative costs, unpaid auto insurance claims, their affect on low wage earners and trade jobs?
Forget the cash...since you’re super concerned about “RUSSIA”....How about how wetbacks affect our democracy...via congressional seats and electoral votes?

Forum List

Back