Are Democrats negotiating on behalf of illegal aliens while leveraging the American people?

COULTER ERUPTS: "100 miles of border wall in exchange for amnestying millions of illegals. So if we grant citizenship to a BILLION foreigners, maybe we can finally get a full border wall."
Coulter's become a real pain in the ass.

They’re waiting for the check from Mexico to pay for the wall. As we all are.

When Trump said “Mexico would pay for the Wall” did you think that meant a super shithole, Mexico would cut us a $16B check?
The LefTarded love to pretend that who pays for the Wall matters while all capable of third grade level arithmetic know the Wall pays for itself.

How will the wall transfer money from the Mexican Federal Treasury into the US Treasury Dept. An example please.

LefTard Logic:
“Things can only pay for themselves when cash is transferred from one account to another and X thing is the cause of said transfer.”

Well, that is how transactions work. But you are free to believe otherwise. I’m sure the folks who were hung out to dry by Trump’s multiple bankruptcies believed the same thing too.

Let me teach the ignorant fools through story.
LefTard Logic:
“My house was getting broken into twice a month, each time the thieves would steal $500 worth of cash and valuables. I finally bit the bullet and had a sophisticated alarm system installed for $500. The piece of shit Democrats haven’t broken into my house once since I had it installed....but, but, but my alarm system hasn’t transferred $500 to my bank account so I’m thinking about having it removed now.”

And now that you’ve spent $500 on an alarm system and have $500 less in your bank account, do you claim that the Democrats bought you the alarm when they clearly have not.

That is the analogy you’re making with Mexico dumb ass.

A negotiation cannot take place under these conditions. All Trump has done with this "deal" is threaten a bunch of people who are American in all but name and never hurt anyone. He's a low down evil piece of filth, no wonder you all worship him.
Aren't Democrats doing the same thing, just because they won't fund $5 billlion for border security?
What part of not paying ransom to a hostage taker do you not understand?
Sounds like you're defending Democratic refusal to compromised based on flawed logic.

Are they saying...”Sorry but that deal is not good enough for Mexico so just keep Americans out of work and without government services.”
Is there any other way to spin it?
Stop and think about that for a minute...Are people not understanding this? Is the magnitude of this simply not resonating with you?

Of course they are. The inability to fund a 5 billion border wall shows it clearly. If they were standing for Americans, what motivation would there be for an open border?

If they were standing for America they would have given the wall quadruple the funding with no questions asked, and even more with questions.

Are they saying...”Sorry but that deal is not good enough for Mexico so just keep Americans out of work and without government services.”
Stop and think about that for a minute...Are people not understanding this? Is the magnitude of this simply not resonating with you?
There is no express wall building power.

A negotiation cannot take place under these conditions. All Trump has done with this "deal" is threaten a bunch of people who are American in all but name and never hurt anyone. He's a low down evil piece of filth, no wonder you all worship him.

You a pole puffer, feminazi, wetback or barely legal beaner, lowlife bottom feeding degenerate, man in a dress?
Come on now, don’t lie.

When Trump said “Mexico would pay for the Wall” did you think that meant a super shithole, Mexico would cut us a $16B check?
The LefTarded love to pretend that who pays for the Wall matters while all capable of third grade level arithmetic know the Wall pays for itself.

How will the wall transfer money from the Mexican Federal Treasury into the US Treasury Dept. An example please.

LefTard Logic:
“Things can only pay for themselves when cash is transferred from one account to another and X thing is the cause of said transfer.”

Well, that is how transactions work. But you are free to believe otherwise. I’m sure the folks who were hung out to dry by Trump’s multiple bankruptcies believed the same thing too.

LefTard Logic:
“My house was getting broken into twice a month, each time the thieves would steal $500 worth of cash and valuables. I finally bit the bullet and had a sophisticated alarm system installed for $500. The piece of shit Democrats haven’t broken into my house once since I had it installed....but, but, but my alarm system hasn’t transferred $500 to my bank account so I’m thinking about having it removed now.”

And now that you’ve spent $500 on an alarm system and have $500 less in your bank account, do you claim that the Democrats bought you the alarm when they clearly have not.

No Filth....that’s not the comparison being made....shit pays itself all the time without cash transfers coming back. Think once Filth.

Mexico pays for the wall with reduced remittances and reduced illegal drug income after it is built.
Might as well claim that the air will make Mexico pay. You don't make law or policy and the two things you mentioned are not collecting anything for the wall..

The Democrats aren't negotiating at all because the only thing they are interested in is opposing the President.

Why did he say it if he didn't mean it?

It was said in jest mostly....anybody sane understood it as such. We knew he meant they’d pay indirectly in many other ways...and they have.
Haven’t you noticed it’s only the severely Leftarded fools who are ass hurt over it...kinda like Melanie’s shoes and two scoops of ice cream...huh
Anybody sane would not say something so flippant and obviously a lie.

LefTard Logic:

LefTard Logic:

No Filth....that’s not the comparison being made....shit pays itself all the time without cash transfers coming back. Think once Filth.

Again…

The Democrats didn’t pay for your alarm system any more than Mexico would have paid for the wall; dumb ass.

That you’re not losing any more money on theft by the democrats is great but it didn’t mean the Democrats paid for your alarm system.

Illegal Aliens from Mexico not coming over the border isn’t making Mexico pay anything. Neither is stopping illegal drugs, taxing remittances. But to your credit, at least you’re not arguing that tariffs are paying for it so you haven’t gone full retard.

Democrats can say it any way they want. They have refused to negotiate because they said they would never negotiate.

Did you notice Trump making this part of his 2020 campaign or did it fly right by you.

The Democrats aren't negotiating at all because the only thing they are interested in is opposing the President.
Welcome to politics..

Democrats can say it any way they want. They have refused to negotiate because they said they would never negotiate.

Did you notice Trump making this part of his 2020 campaign or did it fly right by you.
Yet you know nothing about what is happening in Congress, motions and laws are still being passed.

Welcome to politics..
No, that's just Democratic politics. In the old days when the Democratic Party had a real affirmative agenda for America, negotiations were possible, but today's Democratic Party stands for nothing but opposing the President.

“Offer illegal wetbacks a better deal and we’ll consider putting Americans back to work and providing government services.”

Remember when there was no way in hell a party could pull this unAmerican bullshit and get away with it?
“Diversity” and the un-Americanization of our country has fucked us over big time. We have neighbors who are supportive of our government working for foreign nations.....WTF?
But, but, but......RUSSIA!

Yet you know nothing about what is happening in Congress, motions and laws are still being passed.

Here’s what we KNOW is happening....Democrats won’t deal unless the deal is good enough for Mexico. The irony in this; those in support of Democrats working for Mexico are the most vocal about Republicans working for RUSSIA....isn’t that right candycorn and Lesh ?

Is it possible that Mexican cartel money can or is finding it's way to politician who support Open Borders and/or are against a wall and tighter borders? They bribed the former President of Mexico to the tune of $100M, nothing is out of the realm of possibility.

If that happened it would destroy that politician and create the narrative of the century for Trump.
Its not only possible, that is a reality. Mexican Drug Cartels are involved heavily in the clothing industry, and purchase massive amounts of clothing from China and then redistribute the clothing to places like Wallmart, and then launder drug money through their clothing shell corporations. Los Angelos, Chicago, Seattle New York are their major areas they do this.

They also launder money through Banks and Construction Equipment sales and a whole host of other methods.

Schummer and Pelosi both take money from these industries.

How the Sinaloa cartel reportedly laundered drug money with clothing and footwear

These are the 2 classic ways Mexican cartels launder money

Last edited:

Here’s what we KNOW is happening....Democrats won’t deal unless the deal is good enough for Mexico. The irony in this; those in support of Democrats working for Mexico are the most vocal about Republicans working for RUSSIA....isn’t that right candycorn and Lesh ?

You mean Mexican Drug Cartels, because that is who really runs Mexico.

Both sides say we need immigration overhaul. So let’s do it .

Mexico is paying Pelosi to not build the wall. She and the Dems have been financed by La Raza and drug cartels for a long time now.

If Nancy would just donate all the money she has received from Mexico and pro-illegal immigration groups, then Mexico would be paying for the wall directly.

They are LOSING BIGGLY, and they know it, lol. Look at their weak responses!

It is OVER! Chuckie Shmuky, Fancy Nancy and the Left, are gonna cave! Their talking points have no sway, and the American people are going to send them packing ASAP.

Lefty lunatics, we THANK you for being incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial. We could not have done this without you, and we thank you for your support!

Forum List

Back