Are Democrats negotiating on behalf of illegal aliens while leveraging the American people?

They’re waiting for the check from Mexico to pay for the wall. As we all are.

When Trump said “Mexico would pay for the Wall” did you think that meant a super shithole, Mexico would cut us a $16B check?
The LefTarded love to pretend that who pays for the Wall matters while all capable of third grade level arithmetic know the Wall pays for itself.

How will the wall transfer money from the Mexican Federal Treasury into the US Treasury Dept. An example please.
Well with less immigrants on welfare it will save us money, silly.

When Trump said “Mexico would pay for the Wall” did you think that meant a super shithole, Mexico would cut us a $16B check?
The LefTarded love to pretend that who pays for the Wall matters while all capable of third grade level arithmetic know the Wall pays for itself.

How will the wall transfer money from the Mexican Federal Treasury into the US Treasury Dept. An example please.

So by that logic, abortion saves us money…right?

lousy right wing management? we have no express immigration clause. why are we losing money on border policy? we have an express commerce clause.

Are they saying...”Sorry but that deal is not good enough for Mexico so just keep Americans out of work and without government services.”
Is there any other way to spin it?
Stop and think about that for a minute...Are people not understanding this? Is the magnitude of this simply not resonating with you?
The Democrats aren't negotiating at all because the only thing they are interested in is opposing the President.
Welcome to politics..
No, that's just Democratic politics. In the old days when the Democratic Party had a real affirmative agenda for America, negotiations were possible, but today's Democratic Party stands for nothing but opposing the President.

I can think of worse things in the current political climate.

According how you look at it. Wonder what great minds we killed in abortion? You do make a point though, if Obama was aborted. It would've saved us alot.

According how you look at it. Wonder what great minds we killed in abortion? You do make a point though, if Obama was aborted. It would've saved us alot.

Poor baby; still mind-fucked over having a black man as your president.
Can’t wait to see what happens if Harris gains the oval.

Lol, not really i just didn't want an american hating fuck up as president. I actually voted for Carson in the primaries.

The Pelosi - Schumer shutdown has already cost more than Trump wanted for the wall. The next shut down will cost more. Explain why it's so important for liberals NOT to have a wall, Candy! I want to hear a rational argument for why we shouldn't have a secure border.

A negotiation cannot take place under these conditions. All Trump has done with this "deal" is threaten a bunch of people who are American in all but name and never hurt anyone. He's a low down evil piece of filth, no wonder you all worship him.

Trump offered Pelosi a deal on DACA and Nancy turned it down because of the "wall"! So who's negotiating and who's stonewalling negotiations, Occupied?

It was said in jest mostly....anybody sane understood it as such. We knew he meant they’d pay indirectly in many other ways

^^ This is how anyone sane knows you're fucking stupid. ^^ This is why we laugh at you. :21: Carry on.

Hold on a minute… Let’s look at this logically… If I told you what someone else was going to do in the future and you believed me wouldn’t that make you the stupid one?
It seems that only you twisted fucks believed that Mexico would write a $20 billion check...no?
For us sane folks it was all in good fun.
This is why we point and laugh at you LefTarded degenerates.

It was said in jest mostly....anybody sane understood it as such. We knew he meant they’d pay indirectly in many other ways

^^ This is how anyone sane knows you're fucking stupid. ^^ This is why we laugh at you. :21: Carry on.

Hold on a minute… Let’s look at this logically… If I told you what someone else was going to do in the future and you believed me wouldn’t that make you the stupid one?
It seems that only you twisted fucks believed that Mexico would write a $20 billion check...no?
So you voted for someone who you knew was lying.

Lol, not really i just didn't want an american hating fuck up as president. I actually voted for Carson in the primaries.

I can see why you didn’t vote for Trump. Nobody hates Americans more than the blob

So you voted for someone who you knew was lying.

Correct. He did.

I can see why you didn’t vote for Trump. Nobody hates Americans more than the blob
I voted for Trump in the final. Tell me, why do you say Trump hates america? Be specific, i mean at least he isn't traveling the world apologizing for american greatness.

The Pelosi - Schumer shutdown has already cost more than Trump wanted for the wall. The next shut down will cost more. Explain why it's so important for liberals NOT to have a wall, Candy! I want to hear a rational argument for why we shouldn't have a secure border.

No. Trump shut down the government.

The wall will do very little to stop illegal immigration. A). Most who are here, immigrated legally and overstayed their visas. B). Those who will be delayed by the wall will find another route.
C). If you framed the wall as what it actually should be, a national security issue and not an immigration issue (and no, the two arguments are different), you probably would get more traction than the blob did by making it a race/nationalist issue. Mexico isn’t ‘sending’ anyone up here so saying that they are sending rapists was not the way to go. Saying they would pay for it was a lie that you guys believe to this day. But if you had phrased it in the simple terms of someone building a bomb in their nation and driving it over into ours and sold it that way…perhaps we could have avoided this charade of “they’re invading us” and the other nonsense you guys spout daily.

No. Trump shut down the government.

The wall will do very little to stop illegal immigration. A). Most who are here, immigrated legally and overstayed their visas. B). Those who will be delayed by the wall will find another route.
C). If you framed the wall as what it actually should be, a national security issue and not an immigration issue (and no, the two arguments are different), you probably would get more traction than the blob did by making it a race/nationalist issue. Mexico isn’t ‘sending’ anyone up here so saying that they are sending rapists was not the way to go. Saying they would pay for it was a lie that you guys believe to this day. But if you had phrased it in the simple terms of someone building a bomb in their nation and driving it over into ours and sold it that way…perhaps we could have avoided this charade of “they’re invading us” and the other nonsense you guys spout daily.
So Obama was lying when he wanted a wall?

I voted for Trump in the final. Tell me, why do you say Trump hates america? Be specific, i mean at least he isn't traveling the world apologizing for american greatness.

For one thing.

He could have had his cheap crap made in America.
He chose China.

Save the “he needed to make a profit” nonsense please. He chose to make a few extra dollars by employing Chinese people instead of Americans.

Forum List

Back