Are the bombers like the recent Manchester bombers "losers"??

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
So many young, beautiful, innocent people," said Mr. Trump, "murdered by evil losers in life. I won't call them monsters because they would like that term. They would think that's a great name," Mr. Trump repeated. "They're losers, just remember that."

The U.S. president said all "civilized nations" must to band together to drive terrorism "out from our society forever."
We agree with President Trump. All the terms used to describe these barbarians devolve to the really coming phrase "loser".
But what is really sad is the MSM/liberals/progressives that defend these "losers".
These defenders of the losers contend that these barbarians are poor, destitute uneducated.
Wrong!
And here in the USA we have tax payer funded colleges ENCOURAGING that behavior by having the
following:
The City University of New York’s Graduate School of Public Health has announced its commencement speaker will be a controversial supporter of Sharia law and Palestine.
According to a report by WCBS-TV, CUNY’s public health graduate school has chosen
Linda Sarsour to give its commencement speech on June 1.
Democratic Party state Assemblyman Dov Hikind, who represents Brooklyn, says “it’s nuts” that a taxpayer-funded college would feature the radical Sarsour.
“I mean, it’s just nuts. It makes no sense. It’s crazy to have this woman be the person who’s going to
speak to the students,” Hikind said to WCBS.

Hikind also said Sarsour supports “radical Islamists.”
She is someone who associates with radical Islamists; supports them; shows support for them. She is someone who has said, clearly, she thinks throwing rocks at cars in Israel is a good thing,” Hiking said.
Assemblyman Claims Activist Associates With Radical Islamists, Should Not Speak At CUNY Commencement

Now should those of us who oppose the barbaric acts like Manchester that are applauded by the likes of Ms. Sarsour, get up and walk out on her like Notre Dame students with VP Pence? Should we protest, throw rocks, over turn cars like those people that support the likes of Ms. Sarsour?
Of course not. We are civilized.
But we should provide the people that don't understand the concept of "loser" as President Trump describes what "losers" the likes of the barbarians, the supporters i.e. Ms. Sarsour really are.
"Losers". Who only know how to destroy. Sad but in "Loser" acts like Manchester these people are
truly becoming the real losers in the long run.
Know your enemy.

But what is really sad is the MSM/liberals/progressives that defend these "losers".

A pipping hot load of bovine excrement.

Too typical of the passionless Alt-Right spam-bots already viciously attacking western liberal values across the free world. We will not succumb to the violence, or the hate filed rhetoric meant to divide us, coming from of those who would bring down the Western alliance.

So many young, beautiful, innocent people," said Mr. Trump, "murdered by evil losers in life. I won't call them monsters because they would like that term. They would think that's a great name," Mr. Trump repeated. "They're losers, just remember that."

The U.S. president said all "civilized nations" must to band together to drive terrorism "out from our society forever."
We agree with President Trump. All the terms used to describe these barbarians devolve to the really coming phrase "loser".
These defenders of the losers contend that these barbarians are poor, destitute uneducated.
Wrong!
And here in the USA we have tax payer funded colleges ENCOURAGING that behavior by having the
following:
The City University of New York’s Graduate School of Public Health has announced its commencement speaker will be a controversial supporter of Sharia law and Palestine.
According to a report by WCBS-TV, CUNY’s public health graduate school has chosen
Democratic Party state Assemblyman Dov Hikind, who represents Brooklyn, says “it’s nuts” that a taxpayer-funded college would feature the radical Sarsour.
“I mean, it’s just nuts. It makes no sense. It’s crazy to have this woman be the person who’s going to

She is someone who associates with radical Islamists; supports them; shows support for them. She is someone who has said, clearly, she thinks throwing rocks at cars in Israel is a good thing,” Hiking said.
Assemblyman Claims Activist Associates With Radical Islamists, Should Not Speak At CUNY Commencement

Now should those of us who oppose the barbaric acts like Manchester that are applauded by the likes of Ms. Sarsour, get up and walk out on her like Notre Dame students with VP Pence? Should we protest, throw rocks, over turn cars like those people that support the likes of Ms. Sarsour?
But we should provide the people that don't understand the concept of "loser" as President Trump describes what "losers" the likes of the barbarians, the supporters i.e. Ms. Sarsour really are.
"Losers". Who only know how to destroy. Sad but in "Loser" acts like Manchester these people are
Know your enemy.

Then exterminate them, exterminate the ones funding them, exterminate the ones harboring them, it's time

Too typical of the passionless Alt-Right spam-bots already viciously attacking western liberal values across the free world. We will not succumb to the violence, or the hate filed rhetoric meant to divide us, coming from of those who would bring down the Western alliance.

Talk about hate "filed" rhetoric.
But are you telling me you think I'm in favor of the barbaric actions taken in Manchester?
I was pointing out how our higher halls of education are happy to have a terrorist supporter as a speaker and these same
genre of people i.e. snowflakes walk out on the VP of the USA?
How am I wanting to bring down the "western alliance" whatever that might be!

Western liberal values ARE the values of losers. Even the Chinese call them the white left and want nothing to do with them.

I'd say any member of the JV squad who blows himself to smithereens for 72 nonexistent virgins and rivers of wine in service to the Asshole Allah is indeed a loser.

Dip what's left of him in pig's blood and toss him in the nearest garbage dump.

Wrong!
following:

Know your enemy.

Then exterminate them, exterminate the ones funding them, exterminate the ones harboring them, it's time
And.....how do you determine who "them" are?

I'd say any member of the JV squad who blows himself to smithereens for 72 nonexistent virgins and rivers of wine in service to the Asshole Allah is indeed a loser.

Interesting that these 'Jim Jones' cult members don't have any problem raping their little sisters and 'sneaking' liquor they can buy at ANY muslim market in the world, 'under the table'. Sell hard drugs to ten year olds in ANY city they live in anywhere in the world.
Go to Dearborn. There's as much chance of spotting a unicorn as there is spotting any female over ten that's a 'virgin'. You can buy black tar heroin on any street corner. Need a hand gun? No problem. A few bottles of scotch? No problem.
These people are sub-human radical Islamofascists and WILL be exterminated wherever they breed.

Interesting that these 'Jim Jones' cult members don't have any problem raping their little sisters and 'sneaking' liquor they can buy at ANY muslim market in the world, 'under the table'. Sell hard drugs to ten year olds in ANY city they live in anywhere in the world.
Go to Dearborn. There's as much chance of spotting a unicorn as there is spotting any female over ten that's a 'virgin'. You can buy black tar heroin on any street corner. Need a hand gun? No problem. A few bottles of scotch? No problem.
These people are sub-human radical Islamofascists and WILL be exterminated wherever they breed.
There's a reason we call it Dearborn Dhabi.

Western liberal values ARE the values of losers. Even the Chinese call them the white left and want nothing to do with them.

I was curious about the term "white left".
The curious rise of the ‘white left’ as a Chinese internet insult | Hong Kong Free Press HKFP
The curious rise of the ‘white left’ as a Chinese internet insult
The question has received more than 400 answers from Zhihu users, which include some of the most representative perceptions of the ‘white left’. Although the emphasis varies, baizuo is used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviors”.

Very good description!
Way to go Zhihu users!

But are you telling me you think I'm in favor of the barbaric actions taken in Manchester?
I was pointing out how our higher halls of education are happy to have a terrorist supporter as a speaker and these same

Your vicious claim is that I, the MSM, and other liberals or progressives support and defend the suicide bombing of innocent teenagers policy of ISIS.

Fuck you.

So...you advocate exterminating muslims.

So...our nation's Founders were losers to you. Interesting.
Our founders embraced ideas diametrically opposite those of Islam, Loser.
And diametrically opposite to all patriarchal fascist interpretations of religion. They learned from the fascist puritans who behaved very much like radical muslims do today.

Your vicious claim is that I, the MSM, and other liberals or progressives support and defend the suicide bombing of innocent teenagers policy of ISIS.

Fuck you.
We have to feel sorry for healthmyths.....he can't survive without having an enemy to hate...an enemy to fear...an enemy to feel persecuted by.

I think the poster didn't note the key adjective "liberal" values.
Which I did too. At first.

Very interesting. Out of intellectual curiosity I dug deeper and found out what "white left" really meant!

You never said our nation's founders were losers.
On the contrary you were pointing out the liberal/progressive/democrat mantra that America is the bad guy, we are islamphobics, racists,etc..
is contrary to what our founders believed.
The "White left" is an appropriate term the Chinese have developed.

I didn't read the adjective "Liberal" and I did what millions regarding Trump have done... they labeled him "Anti-immigrant" and the MSM perpetuates that label.

When in reality the adjective left out is "Trump is anti-ILLEGAL-immigrant". After all most people labeling Trump and people like me don't seem to realize
Trump's married to a legal immigrant. That 40+ million Americans are "LEGAL immigrants" and labeling us as "anti-immigrant" is so grossly uninformed!

And diametrically opposite to all patriarchal fascist interpretations of religion. They learned from the fascist puritans who behaved very much like radical muslims do today.
The Puritan Age was foundational to colonial America. Social compact theory, literacy (even for women and girl), and proselytizing without coercion - these kids new of Puritan principles are nothing like those of Islam, Snowflake.

Forum List

Back