Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

You right wingers are 100% wrong if you think that we on the left are "scared" of Trump......Actually, Donald is the PERFECT Trojan Horse who has been allowed within the gates of the RNC........to wholly destroy the current republican party apparatus.

What democrats could not do for decades, Trump is accomplishing in just a few months.
I disagree. I think there are enough idiots to elect Trump. And Hillary is a very beatable candidate, very unpopular amongst Republicans and independents. Strong reputation of corruption and criminal activity.

Trump supporters will, however, be in for a shocking "education" when they finally (maybe) figure out that Trump is a hell of a lot more liberal than even a Hillary Clinton....and that they.....once again....have been had.

If he makes a good faith attempt to deport illegals, reduce immigration, and renegotiate better trade deals, I will be happy regardless of what else he does.
Trump hasn't made an effort of good faith or any other kind, it's all talk. It's the right wing fascists dummies version of hope and change.

You right wingers are 100% wrong if you think that we on the left are "scared" of Trump......Actually, Donald is the PERFECT Trojan Horse who has been allowed within the gates of the RNC........to wholly destroy the current republican party apparatus.

What democrats could not do for decades, Trump is accomplishing in just a few months.
I disagree. I think there are enough idiots to elect Trump. And Hillary is a very beatable candidate, very unpopular amongst Republicans and independents. Strong reputation of corruption and criminal activity.
Obama won by spending lots of money and giving a nice slogan..............It's already worked................

It's just this time the Dem is getting their strategy back in reverse.........

Reverse.......hmmm.......sounds like the country for the last 7 years......

If he makes a good faith attempt to deport illegals, reduce immigration, and renegotiate better trade deals, I will be happy regardless of what else he does.

Then Trump should be running for secretary of commerce or home land security.....at best...and NOT for CIC

You don't rune for Secretary of Commerce, and the idea that Hillary would make a better CIC couldn't be more laughable.

Trump supporters will, however, be in for a shocking "education" when they finally (maybe) figure out that Trump is a hell of a lot more liberal than even a Hillary Clinton....and that they.....once again....have been had.

Trump hasn't made an effort of good faith or any other kind, it's all talk. It's the right wing fascists dummies version of hope and change.

How would he have made this "effort of good faith?"

If so where are they? They certainly haven't shown themselves in the news media or on this forum.
[...DIA]

YOu, sir, are an asshole.

For you.

:fu:
Spoken with true Trump like eloquence.
OMG............you got offended.........can't have that........
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm not nearly as sensitive as all those whining pussies at Trump rallies.

You mean the ones who wine when they get thrown out for disrupting the event?

And you keep making that statement over and over and over and over again............Are you trying to convince someone???????

Actually, I am reacting to the GOP establishment who seems to be scared shitless of a Trump running and winning as a republican who alienates ALL minoriy voters who are crucial for the GOP to ever again see the inside of the oval office.

If so where are they? They certainly haven't shown themselves in the news media or on this forum.
[...DIA]

YOu, sir, are an asshole.

For you.

:fu:
Spoken with true Trump like eloquence.
OMG............you got offended.........can't have that........
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm not nearly as sensitive as all those whining pussies at Trump rallies.

LOL.........as they throw the plants out of the room.
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

And you keep making that statement over and over and over and over again............Are you trying to convince someone???????

Actually, I am reacting to the GOP establishment who seems to be scared shitless of a Trump running and winning as a republican who alienates ALL minoriy voters who are crucial for the GOP to ever again see the inside of the oval office.

Of course they are scared shitless. If Trump gets elected, they're history. Trump will purge the party of all those feckless backstabbers.

Hillary followed Trump around....with her hand out asking for cash like a street walking politician 'whore'....guess there aren't any smart Trump 'followers'.

Of course they are scared shitless. If Trump gets elected, they're history. Trump will purge the party of all those feckless backstabbers.
Sounds pretty fascist.

Our side is a War with the establishment.........your side..........Not so much...................

The rest is just words..................Dems are dropping their registration and changing their party...........OMG...............to join Trump.......

Never before have I seen this...............but the people are FED UP with the FED..........they caused this..........and now they GET KARMA................................

Couldn't have happened to nicer people.
Only wish we could bring back the tar and feather thing.

Sounds pretty fascist.
You mean like purging the military of any officers that oppose Obama's policies?

Sounds pretty fascist.
You mean like purging the military of any officers that oppose Obama's policies?
Didn't happen. Whereas you literally called for a purge.

Uneducated bitter white rubes
poor thing.....

rEAPyUt.gif

Forum List

Back