Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

If so where are they? They certainly haven't shown themselves in the news media or on this forum.

The ancient Greeks (such as Plato who authored The Republic) knew well the pros and cons of democracy (they called it, mob-acracy)...The cons of such a political system includes the fact that a poorly educated and seldom involved voter is prone to fear and the lure of charlatans' rhetoric.......Trump and Cruz followers are testimony to such a flaw in the democratic voters' environment.

Hitler was elected through a democratic process.....don't think it can't happen here.

Oh, it's entirely possible. We have already done it. We elected FDR and we elected Obama.

FDR defeated global fascism, you rube.

You lefties are calling Trump a fascist for simply wanting to deport a mostly ethnic group of foreigners.

Yes, FDR put hundreds of thousands of American citizens inside of concentration camps and you libs give him a pass.

And you call us stupid.

If so where are they? They certainly haven't shown themselves in the news media or on this forum.

The ancient Greeks (such as Plato who authored The Republic) knew well the pros and cons of democracy (they called it, mob-acracy)...The cons of such a political system includes the fact that a poorly educated and seldom involved voter is prone to fear and the lure of charlatans' rhetoric.......Trump and Cruz followers are testimony to such a flaw in the democratic voters' environment.

Hitler was elected through a democratic process.....don't think it can't happen here.

Oh, it's entirely possible. We have already done it. We elected FDR and we elected Obama.

All by his lonesome..............

Trump supporters will, however, be in for a shocking "education" when they finally (maybe) figure out that Trump is a hell of a lot more liberal than even a Hillary Clinton....and that they.....once again....have been had.

If he makes a good faith attempt to deport illegals, reduce immigration, and renegotiate better trade deals, I will be happy regardless of what else he does.

Liberals are all super-intelligent and hold multiple degrees in the sciences.
Those are photos of where the super-intelligent Liberals live:

demcities.jpg

I'm one of the uneducated simple-minded and stupid people who will be voting for Donald Trump. I only hold one degree from one college. I am uneducated:

This is where this stupid person lives:

pensacola.jpg

You lefties are calling Trump a fascist for simply wanting to deport a mostly ethnic group of foreigners.

Yes, FDR put hundreds of thousands of American citizens inside of concentration camps and you libs give him a pass.

Inane and uninformed response.....FDR was HIGHLY criticized for the Japanese-American concentration camps.....FACT

However,FDR implemented this unwise policy during a FULL declaration of war against Japan and the fear of sabotage.

All that Trump is feeding is your fear of "sabotaging" lettuce picking harvests.

And you call us stupid.

I'm sure you have no problem with all the bombs he and Truman dropped on civilians. Certain things were necessary to defeat global fascism.

Trump is a fascist for many reasons, but it's actually his blind followers that I'm more worried about. If they would support Trump, then they are also capable of supporting a real Hitler supposing Trump is not.

Last edited:

Did I say that?

Inane and uninformed response.....FDR was HIGHLY criticized for the Japanese-American concentration camps.....FACT

However,FDR implemented this unwise policy during a FULL declaration of war against Japan and the fear of sabotage.

All that Trump is feeding is your fear of "sabotaging" lettuce picking harvests.
How I picture this poster............

obamacare-meme-03.jpg

If he makes a good faith attempt to deport illegals, reduce immigration, and renegotiate better trade deals, I will be happy regardless of what else he does.

Then Trump should be running for secretary of commerce or home land security.....at best...and NOT for CIC

Trump supporters will, however, be in for a shocking "education" when they finally (maybe) figure out that Trump is a hell of a lot more liberal than even a Hillary Clinton....and that they.....once again....have been had.

Including, say, suspending the Constitution?

Did I say that?

It was implied............your statement "FDR defeated globalfascim"

You right wingers are 100% wrong if you think that we on the left are "scared" of Trump......Actually, Donald is the PERFECT Trojan Horse who has been allowed within the gates of the RNC........to wholly destroy the current republican party apparatus.

What democrats could not do for decades, Trump is accomplishing in just a few months.

You right wingers are 100% wrong if you think that we on the left are "scared" of Trump......Actually, Donald is the PERFECT Trojan Horse who has been allowed within the gates of the RNC........to wholly destroy the current republican party apparatus.

What democrats could not do for decades, Trump is accomplishing in just a few months.
And you keep making that statement over and over and over and over again............Are you trying to convince someone???????

Perhaps yourself?????????

Forum List

Back