Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

If so where are they? They certainly haven't shown themselves in the news media or on this forum.

Bull shit. There are several here. I'm a Cruz supporter first but Trump second. I am an intelligent supporter of both. You otoh, not so much.

Really otoh, you sound like the valedictorian of Trump University.

Now that there is the level of stupidity that you anti-Trump morons stoop to. How ironic that you did that. I think you just killed your own thread.

Tonto diction bad. You talk Kemosabe, him teach.

Just keep showing yourself to be exactly the kind of person you accuse Trump supporters of being.

If so where are they? They certainly haven't shown themselves in the news media or on this forum.

Yeah Trump followers are stupid and Hillary followers are smart.

Damn...lefties are so easily duped.

The ancient Greeks (such as Plato who authored The Republic) knew well the pros and cons of democracy (they called it, mob-acracy)...The cons of such a political system includes the fact that a poorly educated and seldom involved voter is prone to fear and the lure of charlatans' rhetoric.......Trump and Cruz followers are testimony to such a flaw in the democratic voters' environment.

Hitler was elected through a democratic process.....don't think it can't happen here.

Oh, it's entirely possible. We have already done it. We elected FDR and we elected Obama.

FDR defeated global fascism, you rube.

And forcibly imposed communism...good job...:uhoh3:

Bull shit. There are several here. I'm a Cruz supporter first but Trump second. I am an intelligent supporter of both. You otoh, not so much.

If you were intelligent you'd know you're not intelligent.

Only a liberal dipshit could post a stupidity like the one above.

Isn't it amusing that in this thread, all they can do is show how ignorant THEY are?

As I said, I'm a Cruz guy first but I can defend Trump as well as anyone. You think Trump supporters are ignorant? Can you have a rational intelligent discussion about him? You'd better be more mature that you all have been so far.
there are always some left behind that can't keep up and they're angry ,,,and support trump .We call them republicans

If you were intelligent you'd know you're not intelligent.

Only a liberal dipshit could post a stupidity like the one above.

Isn't it amusing that in this thread, all they can do is show how ignorant THEY are?

They do that whenever they post.

So the answer to the OP is "yes there are" and it's also quite obvious that we are more intelligent than our accusers.
I've seen no evidence to support your theory.

I'm right here. You think we aren't intelligent then state your case. And please, don't insult my intelligence by showing a video of one idiot because I can show you lots of idiots supporting any candidate you can name.

You made a strong and blanket statement in your OP now let's see you back it up. Or are you just talking out of your ass?

Yeah Trump followers are stupid and Hillary followers are smart.

Damn...lefties are so easily duped.

No dummy, Clinton supporters are delusional hypocrites, Trump followers are just plain stupid.

Prove it. So far the only ones acting stupid here are the accusers.

That's right, LibTards...

Insult Trump supporters some more...

It's like a hydra, idiots...

You cut off one head, nine more grow back in its place...

You just don't get it, do you?

Maybe instead of the "hydra" example you could use the term "cancer"???

That's right, LibTards...

Insult Trump supporters some more...

They ask: "Are there any intelligent Trump supporters?"
We say: "Yes, right here."
They say: "You're stupid."
And then they run away.

So the answer to the OP is "yes there are" and it's also quite obvious that we are more intelligent than our accusers.

I'm right here. You think we aren't intelligent then state your case. And please, don't insult my intelligence by showing a video of one idiot because I can show you lots of idiots supporting any candidate you can name.

You made a strong and blanket statement in your OP now let's see you back it up. Or are you just talking out of your ass?
Indeed here you are. Let's have a look at some of your fellow Trump University scholars.

Hard to argue with the above statement, right?????? LOL

I assume you are trying to say that that is grammatically incorrect? If so you need to sue your grammar teacher.

If the question is: "Are there any intelligent Trump supporters?"
The correct answer is: " Yes there are."

No charge for the education.

Indeed here you are. Let's have a look at some of your fellow Trump University scholars.

Apparently you aren't smart enough to have your own opinions, you have to cut and paste other crap you find on the Internet.

You don't have the intelligence to be criticizing anyone. I answered your question, you have failed to show that I'm not an intelligent Trump supporter.

Now tuck in your tail and run off like a good boy.

Forum List

Back