Are Transgender People, Especially Kids, Really "Bullied?"

I don't know why these people even try to act like this stuff makes sense. Why is it so hard for them to just say: "I don't care about what is true. I like living life in my own little bubble world of make-believe & impose it on the rest of you!"...instead of tossing out the same old tired & weak arguments...they themselves deep down know are not convincing.

I mean, that's basically what they are saying while making said arguments. Why not just cut to the chase & say it?
They're indoctrinated. It's like talking to members of a religious cult. They can read the same sentence you do, but their indoctrinated mind automatically twists it. It's kinda like hypnosis.

Yeah. I understand you were lashing out with your hurt Simp feelings just fine. :itsok:

When you called them parasites. They aren't sucking nutrients, they are mixing their genetic material with another willing person's of the opposite sex like every other human who wants to procreate.
Are parasites consider infertile, goofball? WTF are you smoking today?

I'm talking science and common sense. This too deep for your indoctrinated mush brain?
Then why can't any of you Bingos understand a very simple concept. If humans didn't have the natural ability to do a thing then they simply would be unable to do that thing. You don't have to legislate against things that are naturally impossible for them to do. That doesn't even make any logical sense but then what do you Bingos understand about simple logic? 😄

Then why can't any of you Bingos understand a very simple concept. If humans didn't have the natural ability to do a thing then they simply would be unable to do that thing. You don't have to legislate against things that are naturally impossible for them to do. That doesn't even make any logical sense but then what do you Bingos understand about simple logic? 😄
What is "a thing"? Be specific.

Are parasites consider infertile, goofball? WTF are you smoking today?
Do you know what a parasite is you dumb Bingo? Why don't you produce the definition and then explain how that fits the description of two people consenting to in virto fertilization? 😄

What is "a thing"? Be specific.
Anything. If humans didn't have the natural ability to do it then they couldn't do it. If you see humans doing something then you can be sure they have the natural ability to do so. How else would they be doing it? Magic?

Anything. If humans didn't have the natural ability to do it then they couldn't do it. If you see humans doing something then you can be sure they have the natural ability to do so. How else would they be doing it? Magic?
So you have the natural ability to use common sense and average intelligence. So what the hell is the problem?

Do you know what a parasite is you dumb Bingo? Why don't you produce the definition and then explain how that fits the description of two people consenting to in virto fertilization? 😄
They need a host/donor in order to procreate..they cannot do it naturally...this a parasitic-esque relationship.

So you have the natural ability to use common sense and average intelligence. So what the hell is the problem?
See. You can't address the simple logic of my statement nor can you refute it. I challenge any of you Bingos to find exceptions to these two statements.

1. Whatever humans do it is within their natural abilities to do.

2. Humans can't do anything that is outside of their natural abilities to do.

They need a host/donor in order to procreate..they cannot do it naturally...this a parasitic-esque relationship.
Every person needs another person of the opposite sex to procreate you dumb Bingo. Is everyone a parasite?

See. You can't address the simple logic of my statement nor can you refute it. I challenge any of you Bingos to find exceptions to these two statements.

1. Whatever humans do it is within their natural abilities to do.

2. Humans can do anything that is outside of their natural abilities to do.
So? Do you stick your dick in another man's asshole?

Curious Goat here keeps calling BINGO
Every person needs another person of the opposite sex to procreate you dumb Bingo. Is everyone a parasite?
Not everyone needs to find a surrogate to make the process work, just homos & infertile ppl.

Curious Goat here keeps calling BINGO

Not everyone needs to find a surrogate to make the process work, just homos.
And infertile couples. Or people who find out their specific DNA mix results in the likelihood of chronic illnesses or birth defects.... That doesn't make them parasites you dumb Bingo.

Another anti-bullying measure we need is to make all anti-bullying education and training universal, pertaining to everyone who might be bullied, which is every human being in the world.

Democrats love to single out favored groups to protect and to conduct training about bullying as if all non-members of those groups are by definition guilty of bullying or likely bullies. The problem is that most people are not as dumb as that, and they will be offended at the implication that they are the bullies, when all of them will have been the victim of bullies at one time or another.

Anyone at a school or business organization who has been bullying a certain favored group is not going to be deterred by training that tells them to stop. Focusing on protecting the group the bully hates will reinforce the bully's desire to bully, because it will show that his bullying is having its intended effect.

Forum List

Back