Are We Being Run By Women?

Does it work better for you to post nothing and have people think you're a complete idiot, or to make a stupid, misogynist remark like this one and remove all doubt?
Aww, such a miserable cvnt you are. Makes me smile. :)

Real women understand that they have great influence over their husbands in many ways. Good women wield this only for good, carefully and with respect. Not so good women manipulate and scheme.
Thank you!

Well-being of Male Minority depends on the good will of the Female Majority. Men must help and support Conservative women.

Some men do not like to admit their weakness. Given my Autism and Depression, I have always depended on others.

I mean, seems like the predominant thinking today is feminine. They hate Trump because of 'mean tweets' and completely discount his low gas prices and greatest economy of our lifetimes. Unfortunately, Trump represents the long suppressed male element that created our free republic.
Too bad we can’t go back to “witch burning “

Women like strong men. Not men like you. Sorry.... :itsok:
I'm sure the women in your life told you that your strong odor was attractive...but hookers will tell ya anything as long as you pay em.

You people are batshit crazy.

How any woman could vote for anyone you favor is a mystery
Crazy? Here is crazy, you cheering on a man with a penis and balls competing against women on a women's swim team.

Please tell me why you people think that is something a sane and rational person would do.

You are all mentally ill, and spiritually ill if not downright just Evil and bound for Hell.

Well …we are talking about the weak minded generation of twits that are currently whining that there were no “ trigger” warnings listed before the new Thor movie warning watchers of upsetting scenes.

Is that a joke?

I know that you are an insane troll
Answer the question. What is the definition of a woman? Was Joe Biden's Teenage Daughter a woman when he sexually molested her and raped her in the shower day after day? Or was she an underage child?

Why do you support Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater?

Do you have any humanity at all? Why won't you denounce Joe Biden and try to protect our Children?

Answer the question. What is the definition of a woman? Was Joe Biden's Teenage Daughter a woman when he sexually molested her and raped her in the shower day after day? Or was she an underage child?

Why do you support Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater?

Do you have any humanity at all? Why won't you denounce Joe Biden and try to protect our Children?
You're insane

Forum List

Back