Are you a God in waiting, or have you stepped up to your destiny?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

If one is created in God’s image, as you and I are, and can know good and evil, as most of us do, then if you believe the scriptures, you have reached Godhood.

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;

Note the “Us”

Those foolish Christians who believe in the one supernatural God can never live their true naturalistic religion.

Those Christians can never be “Us”, as they see some major immoral sins as good.

Unfortunately, they will never gain a Jesus consciousness or be elected to Christ.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

I find more Jesus consciousness in non-believers, than in the right-wing believers.

This is not to say that the right are not mostly good.

Most are not quite the best good, as they have let supernatural belief have them forget their predestined legacy. There their single eye is closed.

Religiously speaking, if Christians are fearful of becoming Jesus like, it is no wonder that the only Christian denomination that does live his and her Christian religion, are Gnostic Christian.

Christian who are unaware of how he is supposed to interpret and live Christianity, should ask a Gnostic Christian.

What the inquisitors wrote into history to justify themselves, are mostly lies.

We died because we were the good Christians, who recognized our religious due and destiny.

We also died for naming the supernatural god, evil.

Jesus died for Gnostic Christians, not Constantine’s Christians.

As Jesus asked in the bible, have you forgotten that you are a God?

Step up to your destiny and single your eye.

The supernatural is killing our eco system.

Natural might be a lesser evil than un-natural supernatural.

Regards

DL

If one is created in God’s image, as you and I are, and can know good and evil, as most of us do, then if you believe the scriptures, you have reached Godhood.

Note the “Us”

Those foolish Christians who believe in the one supernatural God can never live their true naturalistic religion.

Those Christians can never be “Us”, as they see some major immoral sins as good.

Unfortunately, they will never gain a Jesus consciousness or be elected to Christ.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

I find more Jesus consciousness in non-believers, than in the right-wing believers.

Most are not quite the best good, as they have let supernatural belief have them forget their predestined legacy. There their single eye is closed.

Religiously speaking, if Christians are fearful of becoming Jesus like, it is no wonder that the only Christian denomination that does live his and her Christian religion, are Gnostic Christian.

Christian who are unaware of how he is supposed to interpret and live Christianity, should ask a Gnostic Christian.

We died because we were the good Christians, who recognized our religious due and destiny.

Regards

DL
Jesus died for the church.

And Jesus didn't ask us if we are God. He asked the Jews two thousand years ago if they were gods (lower case). "Is it not written in your Law?" Their Law, not his. Sarcasm escapes you, doesn't it.

Last edited:
Ahh, yes... the original lie, come round again.
"You will not surely die," the serpent told her. 5 "For God knows that in the day you eat of it, your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

Too complicated for me. I like the Native American view of God. A great spirit that permeates all things living or inanimate.
This is good, but it is humans that has to dither out natures laws and which ones suit us.

Regards
DL

Jesus died for the church.

And Jesus didn't ask us if we are God. He asked the Jews two thousand years ago if they were gods (lower case). "Is it not written in your Law?" Their Law, not his. Sarcasm escapes you, doesn't it.
The bible speak to all people. Souls are all alike to a god.

Regards
DL

Ahh, yes... the original lie, come round again.
"You will not surely die," the serpent told her. 5 "For God knows that in the day you eat of it, your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
You see a lie in that scriptures?

What lie?

Yahweh himself confirms it happened with the quote in the O.P.

Regards
DL

The bible speak to all people. Souls are all alike to a god.

Regards
DL
Yea, whatever. As literature, does, Shakespeare speaks to all when Orsino declares, "If music be the food of love, play on!" However, Orsino is not speaking to you or me; he's speaking to musicians in the room.

In the text, Jesus is speaking to the temple hierarchy two thousand years ago, not to you or me. He's drawing from temple tradition that the temple hierarchy are gods sitting in the high counsel with God (see Psalm 82).

To bear God's image is to walk and talk with Him, as Adam once did, and as Christians do now.

Sorry, you are not a god.

Last edited:

Note the “Us”

Regards

DL
Another Logical Fallacy.

Sounds to much like a Joesph Smith conspiracy theory that contradicts the actual content of the Holy Scriptures. Reality: Just as going to Hell will not make you the Devil, going to Heaven will not make you a god. You were created to serve God, not be His equal, as revealed in the Holy Scriptures.

CULT: Followers of an unorthodox religion: See Mormonism. Unorthodox: Not based upon the founding principles of a religion.

Fact: Mormonism did not exist until the 19th century, and was not born in the Holy Land, but eastern NY state.

Scriptural Fact: God was never a man that was BORN with flesh and bones........the God of Creation is an eternal Spirit. "God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and Truth." -- John 4:24.

Jesus (the Son of God) is God in the fact that He is the Son of God (The "ONLY" Begotten Son of the God of creation -- John 3:16).......but Jesus had Flesh and Bones because He was Born as a Human and was limited by His humanity, even to the point of suffering and death on the cross in order to live a life as a human void of sin as required for the perfect Sacrificial Lamb of God. He was Tempted and endured all things as does a man (all the miracles performed by Christ Jesus while on earth were a product of the Holy Spirit of God, that Jesus received directly after John Baptized Him in the Jordon River). -- Luke 3:22, Matt. 3:16

The Body of Christ never saw corruption........nor was Jesus ever in the form of a Spirit Being while on earth. After His Death, Burial, and Resurrection, He appeared in the FLESH, "Behold, My hand, and My Feet, that it is I, Myself: Handle Me and see; for a spirit has not flesh and bones, as ye see Me have." -- Luke 24:39

First of the Brotherhood simply means Jesus was the first Born under the New Covenant of Grace found in the New Testament of Christ Jesus.

Man was created by God and exists to be the "servants of God" not the Equals as was Jesus (Eccl. 12:13-14, Phil. 2:6)

God makes it clear.........He and He alone is God. "I am the Lord, there is none else, there is no God besides Me..........." -- Isa. 45:5, 46:9 There is only ONE GOD (Eph. 4:6)

When the time comes for the final judgement when the world ends, we (everyone), will stand before the judgement seat of Christ (2 Cor. 5:10, as defined by Peter also 2 Peter 3:10-12). At that moment, men will not be promoted to gods. The judgment will determine if you spend eternity serving God in Heaven or be punished with everlasting damnation. (Matt. 25:21-36).

The difference between Jesus and men? Jesus was with God and Was God in the Beginning before the world was created (John 1) God was never Born.......He is the great I AM without beginning or end.

Last edited:
I'm waiting to be cruzificated with a crown of 16 penny nails.
This time around I'm calling in the troops and turn this shithole into a flaming star.
As an esoteric ecumenist, I know that that human flesh dramatization is more often seen.

It is a misrepresentation of the meaning.

We are all to crucify the mental image of Jesus we have, and move on to a Christ consciousness upon being born again.

The bible has Jesus saying that god is within us.

Like Jesus, we must all ascend if we are to follow his ways.

Gnostic Christians know it works, if you believe in the way and not in Jesus.

Kill the Jesus you know and ascend to Christ.

I like it.

Regards
DL

Yea, whatever. As literature, does, Shakespeare speaks to all when Orsino declares, "If music be the food of love, play on!" However, Orsino is not speaking to you or me; he's speaking to musicians in the room.

In the text, Jesus is speaking to the temple hierarchy two thousand years ago, not to you or me. He's drawing from temple tradition that the temple hierarchy are gods sitting in the high counsel with God (see Psalm 82).

To bear God's image is to walk and talk with Him, as Adam once did, and as Christians do now.

Sorry, you are not a god.
You forget that in those Divine Councils, if there was an argument against what God said or wanted and what the Rabbis said or wanted, man's work prevailed.

Tell us.

As a parent, do you want to produce a child that is less than you or more than you?

Most will say more.

To think that a God would think and do less than you and I would will is counterintuitive.

I am not God as you define it, but you are the only God you can ever know, and you will not accept my equality to be God, till you accept your responsibility to step up.

Regards
DL

You were created to serve God
Strange.

My bible has Jesus saying he came to serve and not be served.

You seem to see the reverse.

What makes you think God wants servants, and why would you ignore his desires to serve you and not have you serve him?

I have nothing God wants and that is why I let my God serve me.

I am following your God more than you are.

Why are you doing the opposite of what he wants?

Regards
DL

Strange.

My bible has Jesus saying he came to serve and not be served.

You seem to see the reverse.

What makes you think God wants servants, and why would you ignore his desires to serve you and not have you serve him?

I have nothing God wants and that is why I let my God serve me.

I am following your God more than you are.

Why are you doing the opposite of what he wants?

Regards
DL
He came to serve in the form of a "man". can't read? "Let this mind be IN YOU (you are not a god and will never be a god because you were never "eternal" as was Jesus -- John 1, but you are to be a bondservant to God) which was also in Christ Jesus, who being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, BUT MADE HIMSELF OF NO REPUTATION, TAKING THE FORM OF A BONDSERVANT, AND COMING IN THE LIKENESS OF MEN. AND BEING FOUND IN THE APPEARANCE OF A MAN, HE HUMBLED HIMSELF AND BECAME OBEDIENT TO THE POINT OF DEATH, EVEN THE DEATH OF THE CROSS." -- Philippians 2:5-8

When in the form of a Man......Jesus the Christ served God and Man after making Himself of no reputation (no title)......and YOU, as is everyone that would follow Jesus are instructed to emulate this service. Christ never refused to serve God once while in the form of a Man, even to the point of death.

As the Great Wise Man of the Old Testament stated, we are to fear and serve God, -- Eccl. 12:13. Whatever you do, do so for the glory of God -- 1 Cor. 10:32. We are to be a living sacrifice (that's not equality that is the ultimate service) unto God. -- Romans 12:1. God formed man for His own purpose, to show forth His praise. -- Isa. 43:21. We are to "glorify" God through the acceptance of Christ Jesus. -- 1 Peter 4:11.

Note the “Us”

Regards

DL
Too many words from a person whose words I don't respect. Try to be brief if you want to be read

Regards
CB

Too many words from a person whose words I don't respect. Try to be brief if you want to be read

Regards
CB
Of course you have no respect for the actual record of the New Testament of Christ by Book, Chapter and Verse. That is the point no? :disbelief: Mormonism is a cult that began in the early 19th century and can't find its doctrine in the canon of the New Testament, thus.........YOUR OWN BIBLE that is in itself contradicted by the gross errors found therein......The book of mormon contradicts its own content.

Example: Lehi the father of Nephi, had a vision which is detailed in I Nephi 8. The vision is explained in 1 Nephi 11. "Verse 25 reads, "And it came to pass that I beheld a rod of iron, which my father had seen, was the word of God, which led to the fountain of living water; or the tree of life; which waters are a representation of the love of God; and I also held that the tree was a representation of the love of God."

Next......in the same book of 1 Nephi, Nephi himself interprets the the dream as, "And they said unto me: What meaneth the river of water which our father saw? And I said unto the that the water my father saw was filthiness; and so was the mind swallowed up in other things that he beheld not the filthiness of the water. (1 Nephi 15:26-27)

Which is true? Which did the water represent....the love of God or filthiness? :dunno: Most humanly possible book of truth ever written by men? Really? :disbelief:

Mormons claim that men recorded their Book and as such......men make mistakes. While the Holy Bible claims that all scripture is given by inspiration of God. Why would God allow a book filled with contradictions to establish doctrine? Would God allow errors to be established as doctrine from Heaven?

Where are all the signs that accompany an Apostle of Christ? Where are the miracles that confirm the WORD? Mormons only response to the many errors found in their Doctrine is to pray and allow God make you believe the Book of Mormon is based upon truth. You have no confirming signs and wonders as did the actual Apostles of Christ.

This is what the Bible declares about itself.......and after 3500 years of history, the scriptures remain unbroken.

The Bible claims to contain the very words of God as inspired by the Holy Spirit of God. They are not the words of men (1 Cor. 2:4-5). They came straight from God. (Gal. 1:11-12). Even the choice of words were God's words and not man's. (1 Cor. 2:12-13). The words came from God's breath. (2 Tim. 3:16). These words were confirmed by eye witnesses and prophets of God (2 Peter 1:19-21)

Last edited:

Note the “Us”

Regards

DL
Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;

no not like one of them - the religion of antiquity is to triumph good vs evil - that would be like one of them - in purity is required for admission to the heavens ... by their judgement for who accomplishes the feat.

You forget that in those Divine Councils, if there was an argument against what God said or wanted and what the Rabbis said or wanted, man's work prevailed.
I didn't forget that. It's what I said in my last post, in fact. The temple elite ignored God. They made laws despite God.

To think that a God would think and do less than you and I would will is counterintuitive.

I am not God as you define it, but you are the only God you can ever know, and you will not accept my equality to be God, till you accept your responsibility to step up.
I'm not a god, and certainly not God. I know what the Scriptures say, and I'm not arrogant.

no not like one of them - the religion of antiquity is to triumph good vs evil - that would be like one of them - in purity is required for admission to the heavens ... by their judgement for who accomplishes the feat.
Who is "THEIRS"? Another logical fallacy. You attempt to insult but you toss your insults out like a shotgun........ Again, WHO IS THEIRS? You continue to make ad hominem accusations based upon nothing but your subjective bigotry and hate. Did your "mommy" not love you enough as a child? :dunno:

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin? Just like your accusations........the number is infinite because angels are spiritual beings and take up no physical space, just as do your continued insults and accusations void of any objective reality.

This passage of Biblical scripture is simply pointing out the fact, man became as "like one of us". Who is US? The heavenly hosts of the Godhead who defined Morality........in defining what is right or wrong. There is no JUDGEMENT by a presentation of the LAW/MORALITY......a law simply defines morality it does not enforce it.........man became "LIKE ONE OF US" in having the capacity to JUDGE for themselves or make free will decisions. This can be demonstrated in the fact that God "repented" or was made sorry that He ever created man on earth, because the mind of man was constantly choosing evil over good with their decisions. free will..........is in fact the image that is spoken of as being made in the image of God. Man's spirit/mind can choose between right and wrong. God could have never been sorry if everything is "predetermined" in man's life. (Genesis 6:6)

Before the Law was presented. The knowledge between right and wrong........man could not sin because he did not have the capacity to know right from wrong........without law there can be no sin. The law did not create sin......the law simply defined sin.........the choice to sin has always been a product of "FREE WILL".

As far as "THEIRS" making a decision to allow or disallow entrance into heaven..........God loved man so much that He gave His only Begotten Son to save the entire world (if one simply chooses to accept this grace/gift) (John 3:16)

"If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive our sins, and to cleanse us from our unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us." -- 1 John 1:8-10.

Its not about JUDGEMENT and "Got ya!"...........God simply wants everyone to live in TRUTH, as God wants every man saved, via coming to the knowledge of THE TRUTH. (1 Tim. 2:4) Salvation is there for the acceptance as a Gift or heritage from the sacrificial lamb of God........His only begotten Son, Christ Jesus. Just like any last will and testament.....there are conditions to the acceptance of this will. Everyone has the freedom to accept or reject this heritage in becoming the seed of Abraham (Gal. 3:29) and heirs to the promise.

"THEIRS" do not judge YOU. You judge yourself via your freewill decision making when comparing your decisions with the Word of God. If you sin without the law, you shall perish without the law. (Rom. 2:12-16) Why? Because, " that which can be known of God is manifest in them; for God has shown it to them. For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen; being understood by the things which are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; SO THEY ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE. (ROMANS 1:19-20)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back