Are you a Republican or a Trumpster?

I am a Kinettacist. We do what best serves us.

What would serve us best would be to see the Democratic Party drowned in lakes of fire.

Nothing personal. :laugh2:

Coming from a moron....of course its NOT "personal".....
The conservative motto: refuse responsibility ,, blame everyone else, toss shit and see what sticks, self righteousness,
Dumb everything thing down.

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Let you on a little secret, you are also a Conservative..
Hard to believe but you just topped yourself at being wrong.
Gotta ask how am I a conservative. ?

So you spend your way into prosperity? Just run up more and more debtt?

You do not run on budget?

You do not conserve?

Everyone is conservative by nature, but only far left drones preach a debunked gospel that they are not.

What would serve us best would be to see the Democratic Party drowned in lakes of fire.

The conservative motto: refuse responsibility ,, blame everyone else, toss shit and see what sticks, self righteousness,

"Dumb everything thing down."

Such would be a vain effort with you. The limit has been reached.
You just proved my point, nothing more self righteous and stupid as spell Nazism.

Someone fetch a Daws translator.

You just proved my point, nothing more self righteous and stupid as spell Nazism.

And the far left dorne goies for the predictable "Nazism" as it is their code..

I'm a conservative and will support Trump
Showcasing the innate stupidity of dump supporters.

Says the far left drone that voted for worse than Bush twice..
Trump has not been elected twice .
Making shit up again?

See how the far left drone deflect as they have to defend their pick of worse than Bush..

No far left drone will vote for the "progressive" Trump. You will vote for Hilary as you are commanded to do so.
About half of dump supporters are Crapspiracy theorists.
Knowning that any sane person would vote for anyone but Trump.

Someone fetch a Daws translator.
Make that a dumb down translator for billbo.
Preferably a transgender person.

The OP is partially correct. Trump is in effect forming a coalition "Party" under the GOP banner. I disagree that the Democratic Party's problems pale in comparison to the GOP's. That ol boy Bernie is going to keep his dentures planted in Hillary's leg for quite some time, while this week Cruz and Kasich dropped out and the RNC is getting behind the Donald. Hillary is coming out with her attacks ads too early, and they are largely going to fall flat. Meanwhile, Trump is loading up the big guns. Remember he is a "loose" cannon, and he is going to loose the cannons on fat girl and Bubba.

I'm a conservative and will support Trump

Making shit up again?

See how the far left drone deflect as they have to defend their pick of worse than Bush..

No far left drone will vote for the "progressive" Trump. You will vote for Hilary as you are commanded to do so.

And another far left drone religious post based on debunked religious dogma..

Trump is a "Progressive" acting like a"progressive", the only reason you drones hate him is because of a letter by his name.

And the far left dorne goies for the predictable "Nazism" as it is their code..
Being Predictable is no handicap to fact.

And the far left drone goes for the predictable "Nazism" as it is their code..
Predictable is no handicap to fact.

See how the far left drones believe their debunked religious dogma is "fact"..

Seriously you can't make this stuff up!

In all honesty, a voter cannot really be both a republican and a Trump supporter....In a sense, Trump HAS formed a 3rd party.....

As others have posted, Paul Ryan (and Preibus) have called for Trump to comply with GOP policies and ideologies, while Trump has clearly stated that it is not he who will conform to GOP policies and that his voters want the GOP to comply with HIS policies (as murky as these policies may be.)

Fully realizing that my own party is severely divided, the differences between Sanders and Clinton PALE in comparison to what the GOP and RNC is experiencing.......We are living in interesting times.

Your analysis is completely wrong, again.

Making shit up again?

Trump is a "Progressive" acting like a"progressive", the only reason you drones hate him is because of a letter by his name.
As always the more you post the less sense you make.
Again I have to ask what debunked religious dogma. ?

Ipse dixit.

In all honesty, a voter cannot really be both a republican and a Trump supporter....In a sense, Trump HAS formed a 3rd party.....

As others have posted, Paul Ryan (and Preibus) have called for Trump to comply with GOP policies and ideologies, while Trump has clearly stated that it is not he who will conform to GOP policies and that his voters want the GOP to comply with HIS policies (as murky as these policies may be.)

Fully realizing that my own party is severely divided, the differences between Sanders and Clinton PALE in comparison to what the GOP and RNC is experiencing.......We are living in interesting times.

I am an American and gave up mu U.S citizenship three years ago so I do not participate in these little reindeer games that are "elections". We have a "gubermint" that we see that is dysfunctional and inept...then there there is the shadow government ran by the international bankers/globalists that really call the shots. We live in a total illusion and totally detached from reality...at least some of us do.
Bahahahaha! if you don't vote don't bitch.
So you're a persona non gratia .
Then your opinion means less than zero.

I am an American and gave up mu U.S citizenship three years ago so I do not participate in these little reindeer games that are "elections". We have a "gubermint" that we see that is dysfunctional and inept...then there there is the shadow government ran by the international bankers/globalists that really call the shots. We live in a total illusion and totally detached from reality...at least some of us do.

Simply means that I am awake.....and I know infinitely more than you...FACT!

Making shit up again?

As always the more you post the less sense you make.
Again I have to ask what debunked religious dogma. ?

All your far left religious dogma that you post has bee debunked over and over..

Only far left drones believe the debunked scriptures without question of hesitation.

So you still going to call the Koch brothers the boogie man even though they are supporting Clinton?

Ipse dixit.

More proof of my comments!

Umm, the REpublican party is whatever it's members say it is.

Trump supporting Republicans have said that the GOP is Trump and his platform, for now at least.

Simply means that I am awake.....and I know infinitely more than you...FACT!
The hypnotized never lie do ya?

Forum List

Back