Are you a Republican or a Trumpster?

I am a Kinettacist. We do what best serves us.

What would serve us best would be to see the Democratic Party drowned in lakes of fire.

Nothing personal. :laugh2:

Coming from a moron....of course its NOT "personal".....

Divide-and-Conquer shit is going to work very well for you clowns this time..

Now, Beagle, you don't have to really respond on this forum.....BUT, for your own education take the time out to ponder if its folks like me or Trump who are dividing your party?

RjdBMTAzMTUyRTM1NjUwQzAzQTQ6NGY1ZTE2NWViMzU5ZjVjZGY5ZDQxMGUwNTdkOWU0Zjc6Ojo6OjA=

What would serve us best would be to see the Democratic Party drowned in lakes of fire.

The conservative motto: refuse responsibility ,, blame everyone else, toss shit and see what sticks, self righteousness,
Dumb everything thing down.

In all honesty, a voter cannot really be both a republican and a Trump supporter....In a sense, Trump HAS formed a 3rd party.....

As others have posted, Paul Ryan (and Preibus) have called for Trump to comply with GOP policies and ideologies, while Trump has clearly stated that it is not he who will conform to GOP policies and that his voters want the GOP to comply with HIS policies (as murky as these policies may be.)

Fully realizing that my own party is severely divided, the differences between Sanders and Clinton PALE in comparison to what the GOP and RNC is experiencing.......We are living in interesting times.

I am no Rhino, Bush sucked almost as much as Obomba.

But indeed, united we stand.

Obama has been far worse than Bush and Carter.

The conservative motto: refuse responsibility ,, blame everyone else, toss shit and see what sticks, self righteousness,

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Let you on a little secret, you are also a Conservative..

In all honesty, a voter cannot really be both a republican and a Trump supporter....In a sense, Trump HAS formed a 3rd party.....

As others have posted, Paul Ryan (and Preibus) have called for Trump to comply with GOP policies and ideologies, while Trump has clearly stated that it is not he who will conform to GOP policies and that his voters want the GOP to comply with HIS policies (as murky as these policies may be.)

Fully realizing that my own party is severely divided, the differences between Sanders and Clinton PALE in comparison to what the GOP and RNC is experiencing.......We are living in interesting times.

I am an American and gave up mu U.S citizenship three years ago so I do not participate in these little reindeer games that are "elections". We have a "gubermint" that we see that is dysfunctional and inept...then there there is the shadow government ran by the international bankers/globalists that really call the shots. We live in a total illusion and totally detached from reality...at least some of us do.

"Dumb everything thing down."

Such would be a vain effort with you. The limit has been reached.

I'm a conservative and will support Trump
Showcasing the innate stupidity of dump supporters.

Says the far left drone that voted for worse than Bush twice..
Trump has not been elected twice .
Making shit up again?

See how the far left drone deflect as they have to defend their pick of worse than Bush..

No far left drone will vote for the "progressive" Trump. You will vote for Hilary as you are commanded to do so.

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Let you on a little secret, you are also a Conservative..
Hard to believe but you just topped yourself at being wrong.
Gotta ask how am I a conservative. ?

"Dumb everything thing down."

Such would be a vain effort with you. The limit has been reached.
You just proved my point, nothing more self righteous and stupid as spell Nazism.

Could you tell us what the mcconnel, ryan, mccain, graham, gop policies are? Who the hell wants those liberal policies.

Forum List

Back