Are you a Republican or a Trumpster?

Trump has not been elected twice .
Making shit up again?

See how the far left drone deflect as they have to defend their pick of worse than Bush..

No far left drone will vote for the "progressive" Trump. You will vote for Hilary as you are commanded to do so.
About half of dump supporters are Crapspiracy theorists.
Knowning that any sane person would vote for anyone but Trump.

And another far left drone religious post based on debunked religious dogma..

Trump is a "Progressive" acting like a"progressive", the only reason you drones hate him is because of a letter by his name.
As always the more you post the less sense you make.
Again I have to ask what debunked religious dogma. ?

All your far left religious dogma that you post has bee debunked over and over..

Only far left drones believe the debunked scriptures without question of hesitation.

So you still going to call the Koch brothers the boogie man even though they are supporting Clinton?
Bahahahaha!

You just proved my point, nothing more self righteous and stupid as spell Nazism.

And the far left drone goes for the predictable "Nazism" as it is their code..
Predictable is no handicap to fact.

See how the far left drones believe their debunked religious dogma is "fact"..

Seriously you can't make this stuff up!
Ipse dixit.

More proof of my comments!
Ignorant too.
Argument from ignorance.

See how the far left drone deflect as they have to defend their pick of worse than Bush..

No far left drone will vote for the "progressive" Trump. You will vote for Hilary as you are commanded to do so.

Trump is a "Progressive" acting like a"progressive", the only reason you drones hate him is because of a letter by his name.

All your far left religious dogma that you post has bee debunked over and over..

Only far left drones believe the debunked scriptures without question of hesitation.

So you still going to call the Koch brothers the boogie man even though they are supporting Clinton?
Bahahahaha!

See how the debunked religious dogma of the far left can be defeated with reality..

There is no such thing as a fiscally conservative establishment career politician...

And the far left drone goes for the predictable "Nazism" as it is their code..

Ipse dixit.

Ignorant too.
Argument from ignorance.

Yes that is what all the far left drones "arguments" are..

Glad you can recognize that!

Bahahahaha!

See how the debunked religious dogma of the far left can be defeated with reality..
You and reality never met.

Ipse dixit.

Ignorant too.
Argument from ignorance.

You have no clue to what either definition means , hence your ignorant reply.

Last edited:

Ipse dixit.

Ignorant too.
Argument from ignorance.

You have no clue to what either definition means , hence your ignorant repy.

Thank you for providing another example of an argument from ignorance.

Bahahahaha!

Did you say that looking in the mirror?

Silly far left drone!

Could you tell us what the mcconnel, ryan, mccain, graham, gop policies are? Who the hell wants those liberal policies.[/QUOTE]

If your other half of your brain were functioning, you'd know that Ryan and company have long had a plan to CUT social security, CUT medicare, eliminate the Dept. of Ed., etc.......Are those "liberal" policies, nitwit?

Ipse dixit.

Ignorant too.
Argument from ignorance.

Yes yours is
Deflect much?

So you spend your way into prosperity? Just run up more and more debtt?

You do not run on budget?

You do not conserve?

Everyone is conservative by nature, but only far left drones preach a debunked gospel that they are not.

Well, we did spend 2.5 TRILLION on a war for oil, and fucked up the entire middle east....Money well spent?

Could you tell us what the mcconnel, ryan, mccain, graham, gop policies are? Who the hell wants those liberal policies.[/QUOTE]

If your other half of your brain were functioning, you'd know that Ryan and company have long had a plan to CUT social security, CUT medicare, eliminate the Dept. of Ed., etc.......Are those "liberal" policies, nitwit?

Im not down with their retarded "cut one cent for every billion that we spend" plan. Why don't you have mercy on those three remaining brain cells and let them go.

Bahahahaha!

Silly far left drone!
Deflecting like a bitch!

Im not down with their retarded "cut one cent for every billion that we spend" plan.
If you profited from them you would be.

So you spend your way into prosperity? Just run up more and more debtt?

You do not run on budget?

You do not conserve?

Everyone is conservative by nature, but only far left drones preach a debunked gospel that they are not.

Well, we did spend 2.5 TRILLION on a war for oil, and fucked up the entire middle east....Money well spent?

More far left drone religious dogma not based on reality.

Even Obama claimed as a victory, so does that make Obama liar?

In all honesty, a voter cannot really be both a republican and a Trump supporter....In a sense, Trump HAS formed a 3rd party.....

As others have posted, Paul Ryan (and Preibus) have called for Trump to comply with GOP policies and ideologies, while Trump has clearly stated that it is not he who will conform to GOP policies and that his voters want the GOP to comply with HIS policies (as murky as these policies may be.)

Fully realizing that my own party is severely divided, the differences between Sanders and Clinton PALE in comparison to what the GOP and RNC is experiencing.......We are living in interesting times.

I am an American and gave up mu U.S citizenship three years ago so I do not participate in these little reindeer games that are "elections". We have a "gubermint" that we see that is dysfunctional and inept...then there there is the shadow government ran by the international bankers/globalists that really call the shots. We live in a total illusion and totally detached from reality...at least some of us do.
Bahahahaha! if you don't vote don't bitch.
So you're a persona non gratia .
Then your opinion means less than zero.

Simply means that I am awake.....and I know infinitely more than you...FACT!
The hypnotized never lie do ya?
In all honesty, a voter cannot really be both a republican and a Trump supporter....In a sense, Trump HAS formed a 3rd party.....

As others have posted, Paul Ryan (and Preibus) have called for Trump to comply with GOP policies and ideologies, while Trump has clearly stated that it is not he who will conform to GOP policies and that his voters want the GOP to comply with HIS policies (as murky as these policies may be.)

Fully realizing that my own party is severely divided, the differences between Sanders and Clinton PALE in comparison to what the GOP and RNC is experiencing.......We are living in interesting times.

I am an American and gave up mu U.S citizenship three years ago so I do not participate in these little reindeer games that are "elections". We have a "gubermint" that we see that is dysfunctional and inept...then there there is the shadow government ran by the international bankers/globalists that really call the shots. We live in a total illusion and totally detached from reality...at least some of us do.
Bahahahaha! if you don't vote don't bitch.
So you're a persona non gratia .
Then your opinion means less than zero.

Simply means that I am awake.....and I know infinitely more than you...FACT!
The hypnotized never lie do ya?

Instead of being a lame flamer, why not attempt to debate me on what I contend? I gave out that same invite to Jillian and she totally bailed at the opportunity...I even gave her the opportunity to pick the topic on what she has a problem with......she bailed....will you? I have spent a great deal of time attacking certain things and I had my whole belief system changed and from that, I have been able to soak information up like a sponge...it's all I do all day, every day. I download documentaries and lectures to my I-Pod, jot down notes and vet the information when time affords...what do you do to improve your knowledge base? Watch MSNBC? Read the newspaper? Why do you believe that you are more qualified to speak about the things that I do? I read download books off of the internet and read them until I go to sleep...I average one every three days. You really ought to read John Perkin's book "Confessions of An Economic Hitman....it's an eye opener and you can download it on a PDF file.......learn, grow, evolve. I have other suggestions but you should start with that one.

Bahahahaha!

Silly far left drone!
Deflecting like a bitch!

Yes you do that quite often, but that is what all far left drones on this board do..

Ignorant too.
Argument from ignorance.

Yes yours is
Deflect much?

More proof of my comments about far left drones!

Im not down with their retarded "cut one cent for every billion that we spend" plan.
If you profited from them you would be.

If you could endear to where they wrote specific tax code. I didn't profit from any of those worthless heathens.

Forum List

Back