Are you liberal or conservative?

Conservative or Liberal?

• Total voters
And we all know your a liberal dumbass FYI I didn’t need an answer on a poll to know that.
What I'm seeing is 10 liberals to about 25 cons here on this thread. Proof USMB is mostly cons. Unfortunately 12 of those cons won't admit what they are so the poll says 13 cons to 10 libs. It's not that even. 13 plus cons/republicans refuse to vote.

So, voter coercion.

We knew it.

He/You are big boys. You can take it. But don't kid yourself or try to not vote conservative because we all know you are ohpleasejustquit.

I bet LARAMFAN wants to chime in but won't. He's a conservative but I bet he won't admit it either. DING? Where's Ding?

BTW, I only love USMB because of the cons. It'd be boring to just come here and talk to liberals I agree with. What fun is that? I hardly ever talk to them. I usually just Like or agree or winner their posts.

What I'm seeing is 10 liberals to about 25 cons here on this thread. Proof USMB is mostly cons. Unfortunately 12 of those cons won't admit what they are so the poll says 13 cons to 10 libs. It's not that even. 13 plus cons/republicans refuse to vote.

Lie harder, liar.

And then try harder to convince us you can read the minds of those who have not voted.

He/You are big boys. You can take it. But don't kid yourself or try to not vote conservative because we all know you are ohpleasejustquit.

I bet LARAMFAN wants to chime in but won't. He's a conservative but I bet he won't admit it either. DING? Where's Ding?

BTW, I only love USMB because of the cons. It'd be boring to just come here and talk to liberals I agree with. What fun is that? I hardly ever talk to them. I usually just Like or agree or winner their posts.

Who's a boy?

You aren't really very observant.

We all know I'm a liberal. At least I admit it. And we all know you're a con. You probably loved Bush just as much as you love Trump. Let me ask you, did Bush lie us into Iraq?
No poor intelligence got us into Iraq. Did you support the Obama decision to pull all U.S. forces out of Iraq even though pretty all the top brass in Iraq at the time advised against it? Pretty much anyone who is sharper than butter knife knows how I and everyone else leans politically based on what they post maybe you need a poll to figure that out but the rest of us don’t. If you need this to puff yourself and feel special have it.

I am libertarian.

Which "usually" equates with classic liberalism

Not today, though.

Today it equates with right wing populism

Any libertarian who votes for leftards is no libertarian at all. There is no liberty.on the left, only brain death. Leftards are all about social engineering, which is the opposite of libertarian.

So true look at Trump. He lies all the time and gets all the attention.

You're trying to ruin this thread. I think I proved my point already so....

How could I have ruined your thread? Look at all the attention you got!

And all the people you accused of lying!

Well good for you here is your gold star for the day.
1706130505005.jpeg

I am libertarian.

Which "usually" equates with classic liberalism

Not today, though.

Today it equates with right wing populism

Any libertarian who votes for leftards is no libertarian at all. There is no liberty.on the left, only brain death. Leftards are all about social engineering, which is the opposite of libertarian.

It totally does not equate any longer.

The "liberals" who used to be -- and I was one of them -- became leftists. Leftism has nothing to do with liberalism.

No poor intelligence got us into Iraq. Did you support the Obama decision to pull all U.S. forces out of Iraq even though pretty all the top brass in Iraq at the time advised against it? Pretty much anyone who is sharper than butter knife knows how I and everyone else leans politically based on what they post maybe you need a poll to figure that out but the rest of us don’t. If you need this to puff yourself and feel special have it.
In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

And he even repeated it 8 years later in the 2020 primaries. And you voted for him. So there must be some truth to it.

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

Asked about the remarks during a presidential debate eight years later, Trump said, “you do whatever you want – you call it whatever you want,” and reiterated his belief that the Bush administration lied.

I am registered as independent. Again, it depends. On monetary policy for the most part, I lean conservative..except when it comes to taxation and that's only because conservatives have f'd our tax system up so badly, the weight is always on the vast majority of middle income earners. On social policies, I tend to lean liberal.

Sorry, it ain't always cut and dry. :)
I've never seen you take a conservative position on anything.

Social liberal, fiscal conservative ... I want free stuff, and I don't want to pay for them ... haha ...

But seriously ... I'm a liberal who listens to conservatives ... I learned in Iowa that conservatives are really smart ... they deserve their chance at governing ... America is stronger for their voices ...

It's Democrats and Republicans that are the problem ...
Every liberal claims to be a fiscal conservative. All that means is that they support large tax increases.

Forum List

Back