Arizona going to the USSC !! It’s ain’t over

Or welcome to hunt you down and drag you through the streets so the productive half of America can piss on you.

Internet tough guy alert!

dont20worry20sir20im20from20the20internetui7.jpg

Or welcome to hunt you down and drag you through the streets so the productive half of America can piss on you.

Either/or.

You have quite the imagination there, keyboard warrior.

You're not going to do a damn thing, drama queen. Keep crying.
Just weighing my options boy.

I don't need the permission of a filthy shit-eating animal like you... go back to sucking your girlfriend's cock.

Either/or.

I don't need the permission of a filthy shit-eating animal like you... go back to sucking your girlfriend's cock.

Ladies and Gentlemen, yet another Internet Bad Ass!

Either/or.

The only thing you're going to do is throw lame insults around on an anonymous message board. You're not going to DO anything, are you snowflake?

Your internet tough guy routine isn't fooling anyone. Keep talking, drama queen. That's all you're capable of and you and I both know it.

Either/or.

The only thing you're going to do is throw lame insults around on an anonymous message board. You're not going to DO anything, are you snowflake?

Your internet tough guy routine isn't fooling anyone. Keep talking, drama queen. That's all you're capable of and you and I both know it.

Are you stalking me sissy boy?

If this is your awkward way of asking to suck my cock, the answer is no.

Either/or.

Look how quickly you resort to 6th grade insults when you get called out as a keyboard warrior who won't actually DO anything.

If you had any common sense, you would see that you're just proving my point.

I await your childish insults and your lack of action. You're not hard to predict.

Either/or.

Look how quickly you resort to 6th grade insults when you get called out as a keyboard warrior who won't actually DO anything.

I await your childish insults and your lack of action. You're not hard to predict.

Oh great.... I AM being stalked by a worthless piece of shit. I'm not worried. Cowards like you hide under your bed and never do a fucking thing when actually confronted by anyone. Keep puffing up on your keyboard and tell us how brave and awesome you are.

.... filthy gash

Oh, you're an incel cuck. Why didn't you say so right away? It would have saved a lot of time.

Thinking that callling someone a woman is an insult is what gave it away. Only incel betas do that.

Now, not all Trump losers are incels, but all incels are Trump-losers.

Either/or.

Oh great.... I AM being stalked by a worthless piece of shit. I'm not worried. Cowards like you hide under your bed and never do a fucking thing when actually confronted by anyone. Keep puffing up on your keyboard and tell us how brave and awesome you are.

Just as predicted.

Enjoy the next four years, you little crybaby drama queen. :bye1:

Either/or.

Just as predicted.

You too, whiny gash..... hope you don't catch a round in the face doing something stupid. Stay under your bed, you'll be alright.

:abgg2q.jpg:

.... filthy gash

Oh, you're an incel cuck. Why didn't you say so right away? It would have saved a lot of time.

Thinking that callling someone a woman is an insult is what gave it away. Only incel betas do that.

Now, not all Trump losers are incels, but all incels are Trump-losers.

OMG... who's ever heard or used the term "incel"? I finally found it, and it says a lot about you.... and your diseased gash.

Is any door knob in your apartment safe? What about those cats?

You're a twisted fuck, darlin'!

Either/or.

Just as predicted.

You too, whiny gash..... hope you don't catch a round in the face doing something stupid. Stay under your bed, you'll be alright.

A round in the face from who? Certainly not you. A harmless little bitch is all you are.

You keyboard warrior drama queens aren't hard to predict at all. Keep talking, bitch. That's all you're going to do and we both know it.

Keep crying for me for the next four years. Makes me smile. :dance:

Either/or.

Just as predicted.

A round in the face from who? Certainly not you. A harmless little bitch is all you are.

You keyboard warrior drama queens aren't hard to predict at all. Keep talking, bitch. That's all you're going to do and we both know it.

You're one of them "last word" bitches, ain't ya. I'll bet your girlfriend has to keep that whiny mouth full of her cock just to shut you up.

Go ahead..... get the last word ya little bitch _________________________ (right there)

I finally found it, and it says a lot about you.... and your diseased gash.

Awww. Incel is mad about being revealed.

If all women reject you, seek to make yourself less disgusting. Don't blame it on the women.

Or just turn gay. Well, gay-er. You already project a "NO CLOSET CAN HOLD ME!" vibe.

I finally found it, and it says a lot about you.... and your diseased gash.

Awww. Incel is mad about being revealed.

If all women reject you, seek to make yourself less disgusting. Don't blame it on the women.

Or just turn gay. Well, gay-er. You already project a "NO CLOSET CAN HOLD ME!" vibe.
Awww.... your filthy gash is leaking and stinking up the place. Smells like the shit house door on a tuna boat.

You mind putting a garbage bag over that thing? Some people are sensitive to sulfuric acid.

Either/or.

Just as predicted.

You're one of them "last word" bitches, ain't ya. I'll bet your girlfriend has to keep that whiny mouth full of her cock just to shut you up.

Go ahead..... get the last word ya little bitch _________________________ (right there)

You're just upset that you were shown to be nothing more than an internet tough guy. You're not going to hunt anyone down. You're not going to DO anything other than eat Pringles off of your beer belly and make (a lot) of homosexual references on an anonymous message board like the pathetic man-baby you are.

Keep crying for me bitch. Biden will be your next president and there's nothing you're going to do about it other than throw your little hissy fit on here. Sucks for you, huh?

1607812728981.png

Forum List

Back