Arizona going to the USSC !! It’s ain’t over

You guys get the better areas
We will separate or it will be war
You aren’t going to do shit, champ

You don't know whats about to happen.
Ok, bub. Have fun with your “civil war”.
No need for war, unless you go all Abe Lincoln. Just peacefully separate into multiple nations. It’s a win-win for all, but the two criminal gangs and the billionaires who control them.

You want mob rule. Aww, we see now.
Just saying that if you're worried about electoral fraud because it just takes a few states to swing a little bit, then a national popular vote would cure this.
They'll never agree to that, because they know, if it happens, they'll be going the way of the Whigs.
They've lost the popular vote in the last 7 out of 8 elections.

So yeah, they'd have to make some very serious changes. But I just want to let them know that they're making a strong case for getting rid of the EC.

Although, part of me really does wonder how national popular vote would change if people in every state actually thought their vote mattered. Who knows how many Californian Republicans (for example) would vote for president if they thought that they have a chance at making a difference.

Why wait and just do it!

All these threats are just boring me and I prefer to see action and not hear a bunch of hot words or read them either!!

Do what? States should just start ignoring federal law and not recognizing biden as legitimate. No need for civil war. Problem solved.

Why wait and just do it!

All these threats are just boring me and I prefer to see action and not hear a bunch of hot words or read them either!!

Do what? States should just start ignoring federal law and not recognizing biden as legitimate. No need for civil war. Problem solved.

Yeah, ignore the reality Trump lost because those like you hate reality!

Did you know Dominion Machines were used in twenty-four states?

Did you also know the Governor of Texas expanded early voting in the State of Texas?

So as you scream just ignore Biden the fact is you want America to ignore reality and settle on what the minority of voters wanted which is beyond stupid!

So get your Civil War started so you will be crushed quickly!

We have one final shot at the USSC for a fair election
You’re obviously a liberal troll having a very good time getting a rise out of everyone – your fellow liberals in particular.

No one is truly this stupid in real life – even for a conservative.

We have one final shot at the USSC for a fair election
You’re obviously a liberal troll having a very good time getting a rise out of everyone – your fellow liberals in particular.

No one is truly this stupid in real life – even for a conservative.

You want to make a bet?

Have you met the guy that lives at 1600 Pennsylvania, so yeah there can be someone that stupid and the AZ lawsuit will be tossed also!

there seems to be a fundamental misunderstanding. trumptards: your twat of a cult leader losing an election is not proof of the election being unfair, or of fraud. please grow up, if you can. alternatively, please contract fire-aids.

We will live side by side like Jews and Arabs

More like Jekyll and Hyde.

1607723111103.png

Forum List

Back